Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HCG pills?

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG

HCG pills?

Has anyone had any results from the pill form? I am taking those right now, I'm on phase 2, day 5. I have lost nearly 8 pounds so far. I see a lot of people talking about the drops and injections but haven't seen anyone mention the pills. I just want reassurance that the pills do work. Like I said, I've had results with them, but then again it's only week 1. My mother just started the drops, and my father and sister are using the injections. So, I guess my family will know what is what when we're all done. Although I know the injections work, cause my dad has gone from 295 to 230 since Thanksgiving of 2010 ( just a few months).. So..I'm just curious as to what to expect on the pills.
    Thanks.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    are they pills that dissolve under your tongue? those are ok, but if you're just swallowing them i would not recommend them- hcg can not be absorbed well through your stomach. if you're taking them that way, are you hungry? get them through a doc?
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    Blog Entries
    Thats amazing for you and your dad ... where did you get the pills from this is the first I have heard of them
    would love to try them out....

I did HHCG and lost 22 lbs in 35 days ... could have been better but xmas and new years was around and yes I
    caved ...lol

8lbs in 5 days yes I would def say they work!!!!! Good luck with the rest of the phases sounds like your gonna do great !!!

R/P/M
    Phase 1- HCG Activator capsules
    I don't know if you're taking the same pills as myself, but I've been on the HCG Activator capsules (GNC) since Feb 8 and have lost 22 lbs in 22 days. They are way easier than the drops and just as effective. These are working wonderfully for me and I rarely ever exercised ( although I am doing the YMCA now). As long as I follow the protocol on the directions (taken almost verbatim from the original doc).....I lose every day and have not gone up even once. Water seems to be the determining factor for me. More water, more weight loss. Looks like it's working for you as it did me.. Keep it up!

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    Quote Originally Posted by LeahBeth View Post
    I don't know if you're taking the same pills as myself, but I've been on the HCG Activator capsules (GNC) since Feb 8 and have lost 22 lbs in 22 days. They are way easier than the drops and just as effective. These are working wonderfully for me and I rarely ever exercised ( although I am doing the YMCA now). As long as I follow the protocol on the directions (taken almost verbatim from the original doc).....I lose every day and have not gone up even once. Water seems to be the determining factor for me. More water, more weight loss. Looks like it's working for you as it did me.. Keep it up!
    we had this discussion on another thread, and i'm glad they are working well for you- but i do not recommend these pills. they do not have any hcg in them- only amino acids. they also have green tea in them, which acts as a stimulant and appetite suppressant- there is no way to know if that is what is suppressing your appetite, or if the amino acids are helping your body to produce hcg.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Myself and 2 of my neighbors all did the GNC Hcg Activator pills and had GREAT results. We started mid-Jan. and went for 29 days. I lost 36 lbs, one gal lost 26 lbs. and the other lost 22 lbs. They have both had other people start the same pills based on their results and those people have had great success. I have just started my second round with the same pills ~ They worked really well for us, they were very convienent to buy and easy to take. We were very rarely hungry and of course had great results with the pills. I would reccomend them to anyone. I did a lot of research and we all followed the original protocol exactly. I dont know if these have actual Hcg in them or not, but they certainly worked well and we weren't hungry and our results were very typical with other forms of Hcg of lots of loss around our belly, hips, thighs, etc.

I did some research re: liquid drops vs pills and I found that more people have better luck with the pills. In the instructions - during the first 2 days, it says to only take 2 pills in morning and 2 pills in late afternoon. I thought you had to take more during the "loading?" I'd also like to know if you are allowed to use salt & pepper on your food. It says nothing about seasonings.

Tell me if you used any seasonings. And on the first two days did you only take 2 pills in am and 2 pills in pm? I am just starting the diet.

Im taking them

Hey! Im taking the ones from GNC too. I started my gorge days yesterday and I cant wait to stop eating all this crap. The label says there is HCG in them so Im just going with it. We shall see! good luck!!

Sandy
    Sandy

Start-05/06/11
    Weight-193.4 lbs

We followed protocol for the whole 29 days, used all the regular seasonings that are allowed, at the same 500 calories, etc. It did really work because we lost weight and were not hungry! I am using the pills for my 2nd round and have lost 22 lbs. already, day 20 from starting (VLCD 18). Yes, they are the Hcg Activator pills

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast