Popular Pages

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Loaders starting Feb. 18/19??

R/P/M
    R1/P2/subQ
    I looked at my weight the day b4...sorry. But -1.8 isn't bad either! I'll take it!
    Last edited by momoftwo68; March 2nd, 2012 at 07:13 AM.
    "Effort only releases its reward after a person refuses to quit!"

WK1: -10.0
    WK2: -4
    WK3: -4.6
    VLCD22: -1.8
    VLCD23: -0.0 (at least no gain!)

R/P/M
    R2P2 - RX subq
    HOLY FREAKIN FRUSTRATION FOR ME!!!!

I had the FFF day yesterday, and for the last serving of FFF, I decided on cheddar cheese instead for those calories. I think that was a mistake! Nothing else besides coffee with cream and stevia all day (other than lots of water of course) and only down another 0.2 again today.

There's got to be something going on with my body. I've been feeling terrible for weeks now. I have more energy today (went to bed early last night and got 9 hours of sleep, thankfully as I was exhausted). So, in one more attempt at clean, but fat-fast-stall-busting, I'm doing a mac nut day. I just happened to have 3.8 oz of nuts that I purchased for this. I don't love them, but I'm desperate to see results after a week's stall. Honestly. I'm doing everything right for the past 6 days!

So frustrating. If I don't see results tomorrow, I think I'll go to Atkins for a while. I know my body hates carbs... and refined sugar, but usually does really well with good levels of fat and protein. I'm just at a loss (not really) as to why I'm having such a problem this time.

I'll keep you guys posted. There's only so much a girl can take... if I saw inches coming off, I wouldn't care, but there's no change for over a week there, either!

Glad everyone else seems to be doing great with their FF days!
    ROUND 2, take 2 (first time seriously since 2011) on FEB 9, 2013. Determined to keep it off this time!

Blogging my life, and my hCG journey here: http://netchick.net

Dieting is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard. ... Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!

R/P/M
    Had to stop - major hair loss :(
    Blog Entries
    only .8 for me

Week 1 -14.6 Week 2 -3.6
    Week 3: Stopped HCG due to extreme hair loss

R1: Week 1: -17.2 Week 2: -4.2 Week 3: -4.6 Week 4: -4 Week 5: -3.2 Week 6: -3.2 Total lost R1P2 - 36.4

R/P/M
    R2P2 - RX subq
    Quote Originally Posted by PamelaDO View Post
    only .8 for me
    I guess it's all relative! I would have been happy to see .8!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qps3ec
    ROUND 2, take 2 (first time seriously since 2011) on FEB 9, 2013. Determined to keep it off this time!

Blogging my life, and my hCG journey here: http://netchick.net

Dieting is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard. ... Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NetChick View Post
    I guess it's all relative! I would have been happy to see .8!
    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qps3ec
    true!!!
    I was expecting something miraculous though

Week 1 -14.6 Week 2 -3.6

R1: Week 1: -17.2 Week 2: -4.2 Week 3: -4.6 Week 4: -4 Week 5: -3.2 Week 6: -3.2 Total lost R1P2 - 36.4

I totally cheated today....fail. Oh well, Got to get back to it!
    "Always concentrate on how far you have come, rather than how far you have left to go."

Week 1:
    Week 2:

R/P/M
    R1/P2/subQ
    After my 2nd day of MACNUT I'm down 1.6. I couldn't eat the last two baggies of nuts yesterday. I don't think I could eat another nut for a while. It was a nice break, but I'm happy to be back on a variety of food today.
    "Effort only releases its reward after a person refuses to quit!"

WK1: -10.0
    WK2: -4
    WK3: -4.6
    VLCD22: -1.8
    VLCD23: -0.0 (at least no gain!)

Sorry I haven't updated much thanks to my phone but I finally hit the 20 pound mark! I think TOM is coming so I hope that doesn't cause too much disruption.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Bodyshaper Drops
    I was up and down all week last week. Ended up with a total of 2.8 loss. After talking to a friend who is losing on HCG she made me realize even though I wasn't cheating, I was eating the wrong variety of foods. I was having more red meat than I did the week before and I needed to mix up my veggies. I'm excited for week 3! I tried on a shirt a friend gave me around Christmas time. It was to BIG!!! I may not have lost pounds but must have lost inches. I'm excited to measure myself.

Good luck this week my HCG Friends
    starting weight 225.4 loading weight 228.4
    vlcd1 -3, vlcd2 -1.8, vlcd3 -2.4, vlcd4 -.8, vlcd5 -1.2, vlcd6, vlcd7, WEEK 1 -9.2
    vlcd8, vlcd9 +.4, vlcd10 -.4, vlcd11 -1.2, vlcd12 -1.4, vlcd13 +1.4, vlcd14 -.6, week 2 -2.8
    Vlcd15 -1.4, vlcd16-.2, vlcd17-.8, vlcd18 -1.0, vlcd19+.4, vlcd20

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    well, don't think i'll be trying the fat fast again anytime soon - i'm up .4, so I lost only .4 those 2 days when it's all said and done....bleeh

Week 1 -14.6 Week 2 -3.6