Popular Pages

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Loaders starting Feb. 18/19??

R/P/M
    R1/P2/subQ
    Quote Originally Posted by ThkNFyn View Post
    On another note I am feeling good and not hungry but I do sometimes long for things just because (it's the fat girl in me lol).
    Boy, I can relate to this statement! I try to explain the answer to "Don't you get hungry?" to the one's that ask but I don't think anyone really gets what I mean. ThkNFyn, your other questions...I think a "mini-steak day" is allowed on P2...otherwise the steak day is for P3. Definitely take a multivitamin. 3rd--did you read the other posts on MACNUT Fast or FFF (Full Fat Fast)...there's a video on the one of posts. If you're almost ready for TOM, you will probably drop once you start. But who am I to give advice...I've gained, lost, stalled and can't seem to find the trick to stable weight loss. Hang in there, keep your chin up and know you're not alone. We are all in this together. (just wish we'd hear from everyone a little more often)
    Last edited by momoftwo68; March 8th, 2012 at 09:23 AM.
    "Effort only releases its reward after a person refuses to quit!"

WK1: -10.0
    WK2: -4
    WK3: -4.6
    VLCD22: -1.8
    VLCD23: -0.0 (at least no gain!)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Bodyshaper Drops
    Hi Everyone. I have had a decent week. Nothing like the 1st week but at least this week there hasn't been any +'s. I helped with the funeral dinner today. All I had to eat was 1/2 a grapefruit until about 2:00 this afternoon. I had a plate of food that was served at the dinner. My stomach was killing me afterwards. I shouldn't of had the potatos and bread I guess. It's strawberries only for supper tonight.
    starting weight 225.4 loading weight 228.4
    vlcd1 -3, vlcd2 -1.8, vlcd3 -2.4, vlcd4 -.8, vlcd5 -1.2, vlcd6, vlcd7, WEEK 1 -9.2
    vlcd8, vlcd9 +.4, vlcd10 -.4, vlcd11 -1.2, vlcd12 -1.4, vlcd13 +1.4, vlcd14 -.6, week 2 -2.8
    Vlcd15 -1.4, vlcd16-.2, vlcd17-.8, vlcd18 -1.0, vlcd19+.4, vlcd20

Quote Originally Posted by momoftwo68 View Post
    We are all in this together. (just wish we'd hear from everyone a little more often)
    Yeah where is everybody? I hope we are all still hanging in there and sticking to the diet. Lord knows I want to cheat soooo bad and I have eveb started reasoning on why I should cheat and that it might help my stall...smh sad I know. I have put in too many days of being strong to give up now but don't be shocked if I'm admitting to cheating if I can't get rid of TOM lol.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/subQ
    Quote Originally Posted by ThkNFyn View Post
    Yeah where is everybody? l.
    What she said! ---Hey ThkNFyn-I know what you mean about cheating...it's toughest when you see someone else eating something scrumptious and you're eating a piece of dry chicken. BUT!~Isn't it amazing we are losing so much so quickly? It's worth the wait to add some things back once we get through P2! We can do this! Keep posting...I feel lonely sometimes. lol

Sorry I've been m.i.a for a few days due to phone and internet issues. Ok so the scoop is TOM got the best of me Friday plus not having any loss and I cheated bad and I was sick after and it resorted in a 4# gain! But I am happy to report that I am back on the wagon and have lost 5# in 2 days...only if it could always be that way. Well I will still be around until my round is up at least and I hope others return bc I need the motivation.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/subQ
    Good to see you ThkNFyn...wow 5 pounds in 2 days...WAY TO MAKE A COME-BACK, GIRLFRIEND! After going to bed Tuesday night I awoke around 3 am to a bad case of a stomach virus. It lasted the rest of the night and next day. I'm feeling pretty good today, but still kinda weak. I couldn't even keep water down for a few hours. It was pretty intense. Any way, that helped me lose some weight...always a bright side!

Hey, if you need an extra boost of motivation, don't hesitate to ask! I usually check this site daily (even tho everyone has left). I'm on my last week of this round. YAY!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819