Popular Pages

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Loaders starting Feb. 18/19??

R/P/M
    R2P2 - RX subq

Lightbulb Keep it up!

Looks like everyone is doing extremely well to start!

AFM, I'm down 3.8 from first weight (today is VLCD2) and man, did I have cravings last night. I caught myself negotiating... and then I had a talk with myself. Dear self... this is only 6 weeks, not a lifetime. You can enjoy this crap if you must, in moderation, after you are done and feeling great. It's NOT worth any cheats until I'm 155, darn it!

So - I didn't give in. I've done it before, I can do it again! Only 10.5 lbs to get back to LDW today! Yay!

I'm definitely instant gratification girl. Are we there yet?

Keep strong, and drink your water, everyone!!
    ROUND 2, take 2 (first time seriously since 2011) on FEB 9, 2013. Determined to keep it off this time!

Blogging my life, and my hCG journey here: http://netchick.net

Dieting is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard. ... Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!

Red face

This is my first time joining in on something like this but I just discovered and started the HCG diet for the first time this weekend. I loaded for 2 days and then started the VLCD on Monday and almost made it through the day but had a horrible headache and due to my poor planning my day ended in an epic fail when I discovered a bag of raw cookie dough I started over yesterday and ended successfully and I am doing pretty well so far today. I'm using drops and I gained 4 pounds during the 2 load days and my hunger is...well I am hungry and I have been eating 1-2 extra pieces of Melba Toast a day (please let me know if this is a huge no no). I am just now catching on to the proper abbreviations but I will list my progress like I have seen others do. I really don't want to post my weight but I'm sure there is no one here to make fun of me lol and on a side note my largest weight was 370 so I have lost some on my own over the span of 9 months I think. So happy I found some form of support while I give this a go!

R1P1D1: 333
    R1P1D2: 337
    R1P2D1: 337
    R1P2D3: 336
    R1P2D3: 333

R/P/M
    Round4 Phase2 Hhcg
    Blog Entries
    VLCD 1 for me. I was out on the deck this morning in my PJ's barbecuing chicken breasts. Thank goodness the neighbours are far away . So far so good, I always have to remind myself to drink my water. I dreamt last night I was drinking coffee laced with whipping cream. Sure hope that doesn't affect losses.

In the last few rounds I've been a rebel and pushed the boundaries on protocol. This round I will stick to protocol for 7 days, then I will re-evaluate. After saying that, I'm not too sure the cauliflower I ate for breakfast is on the list...... Oh well.

Hope you guys are having a great day....

02-17-12/ 132
    02-19-12 /Loading day 1 134
    02-20-12/ Loading day 2 134.5
    02-21-12/ Loading day 3 135
    02-24-12/ VLCD3/ 130.5
    02-25-12/ VLCD 4/ 130
    02-29-12/ VLCD 7/ 129
    03-01-12/ VLCD 8/ 128.5
    http://www.alphahealth.ca/coconut.html
    http://hcgsilke.wordpress.com/

R/P/M
    Round4 Phase2 Hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThkNFyn View Post
    This is my first time joining in on something like this but I just discovered and started the HCG diet for the first time this weekend. I loaded for 2 days and then started the VLCD on Monday and almost made it through the day but had a horrible headache and due to my poor planning my day ended in an epic fail when I discovered a bag of raw cookie dough I started over yesterday and ended successfully and I am doing pretty well so far today. I'm using drops and I gained 4 pounds during the 2 load days and my hunger is...well I am hungry and I have been eating 1-2 extra pieces of Melba Toast a day (please let me know if this is a huge no no). I am just now catching on to the proper abbreviations but I will list my progress like I have seen others do. I really don't want to post my weight but I'm sure there is no one here to make fun of me lol and on a side note my largest weight was 370 so I have lost some on my own over the span of 9 months I think. So happy I found some form of support while I give this a go!

R1P1D1: 333
    R1P1D2: 337
    R1P2D1: 337
    R1P2D3: 336
    R1P2D3: 333

If you are hungry, I think your dose may need to be tweaked. I believe Grammy can help you out on that in another thread. I would stray away from the extra melba toast and nibble on a bit of extra protein or vegetables for hunger. Good luck on your journey, we're in this together!

02-17-12/ 132
    02-19-12 /Loading day 1 134
    02-20-12/ Loading day 2 134.5
    02-21-12/ Loading day 3 135
    02-24-12/ VLCD3/ 130.5
    02-25-12/ VLCD 4/ 130
    02-29-12/ VLCD 7/ 129
    03-01-12/ VLCD 8/ 128.5
    http://www.alphahealth.ca/coconut.html
    http://hcgsilke.wordpress.com/

R/P/M
    maintenance
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrsS View Post
    My Hubby does Atkins and I do all the cooking in our house
    That should make P3 a bit easier on you!

Quote Originally Posted by ThkNFyn View Post
    well I am hungry and I have been eating 1-2 extra pieces of Melba Toast a day (please let me know if this is a huge no no).
    If you're hungry, your dose may need to be tweaked. Here's a very helpful thread about if you're hungry. Also, as a PP mentioned, it's better to eat more protein than to eat extra toast or bread sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by browniepts View Post
    In the last few rounds I've been a rebel and pushed the boundaries on protocol. This round I will stick to protocol for 7 days, then I will re-evaluate. After saying that, I'm not too sure the cauliflower I ate for breakfast is on the list.
    I know cauliflower isn't on Dr. Simeon's food list, but I used it through round 1 because it was on the food list that my coach gave me. I had no problems with it, so I'll continue to use it this round. I am gluten-free, so I don't eat the melba toast or the grissini at all.

It's nearly 4 pm and I still have only eaten an apple. Suppose I should probably fix something for a really late lunch! I'm not all that hungry.
    Jo

Round 1 Oct-Nov 2011, lost 17.5#
    Round 2 14.5# lost
    Round 3 14# lost LDW 131.8

Thank you browniepts....I will head out and grab some celery or something after work.

@Netchick, I LOVE your tag line! Its so true!

Quote Originally Posted by browniepts View Post
    VLCD 1 for me. I was out on the deck this morning in my PJ's barbecuing chicken breasts. Thank goodness the neighbours are far away . So far so good, I always have to remind myself to drink my water. I dreamt last night I was drinking coffee laced with whipping cream. Sure hope that doesn't affect losses.

In the last few rounds I've been a rebel and pushed the boundaries on protocol. This round I will stick to protocol for 7 days, then I will re-evaluate. After saying that, I'm not too sure the cauliflower I ate for breakfast is on the list...... Oh well.

Hope you guys are having a great day....
    Brownie, have you found any difference in your losses once you veared away from strict protocol? I have been tempted by the weirdest things, salsa, green chiles, mushrooms. I reason with myself that they are all good for you , but they must not be on the list for a reason...

R/P/M
    maintenance
    Blog Entries
    I ended up eating some chicken at 4:30 (posted the simple recipe to my blog on here) and an apple at 7:30. I'm a little hungry now but my kids are asleep, I have no leftovers, and I don't want to risk waking the kids just to fix 100 g of chicken. So I'll chug some water and go to bed. I vaguely recall reading in PI (P&I? Whatever!) that it was ok not to eat the full 500 calories. I did just take my last dose of drops and so I expect the hungry feeling will subside after I drink some water (still waiting for the 15 minutes to be up).

Catch y'all tomorrow, hopefully with a good loss for the first vlcd day!
    Jo

Round 1 Oct-Nov 2011, lost 17.5#
    Round 2 14.5# lost
    Round 3 14# lost LDW 131.8

R/P/M
    R2-P3-SQINJ
    Hello Everyone! It's great to see everyone is doing good so far! I am starting my round 2 tomorrow, loading day 1 (my 39th birthday). I have been lurking on this forum all through my first round, and found so much good advice here, that I decided to join up with a group!

My first round went pretty well. I lost 17.5# total from my post load weight or 15# from pre-load. Had an 8 day unplanned interruption on Round 1 while on a vacation, my DH and I thought we could handle being on P2 while on vacation, decided to stop taking drops after 1st day to make sure we didn't mess it up too bad! Overall it wasn't horrible, I ended up gaining only 3# from vacation, which took me only 4 days to get off. THEN, had 1 really bad cheat day, and went up 3.2# overnight! Took me 3 days to lose that.....Which was horrible being that I was averaging 1-1.4 losses everyday at that time! So, I keep going back to how much I should've lost! I had a total of 5 people starting the diet around the same time.....I did all the research and ordered all the HCG for everyone. My husband and I were the first ones to start and after we were doing so well, the 3 others joined in. Only 1 dropped out and everyone of our group that stuck with it had good results!! This diet works, VERY well, but I have learned how unforgiving it is for cheating!

Now I am ready for Round 2 and am hoping to lose 25# this time around. My group is down to 2 now. DH is at goal and in P4, only +1 from his LDW. As of today, I am 3.5# over my LDW, but TOM (AKA Shark Week) just started yesterday, so that might be why so much. Most of my p3 and p4, I hovered around +1.5 over LDW.

Happy losing everyone!!

Jen
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w011UCs/]

Began HCG Journey 12/14/11 - 221.5#

R3 Start 198.3# 4/18 - Post Load 203.3#
    VLCD1 - 200.3#
    VLCD2 - 198.9#
    VLCD3 - 197.5#
    VLCD4 - 196.6#
    VLCD5 - 195.2#
    VLCD6 - 195.4#
    VLCD7 - 195.0#