Popular Pages

Thread: phase one recipes??

R/P/M
    phase 1, round 1

phase one recipes??

Hi Y'all, This is my second day on Phase 1 and I am down nearly 4lbs. I am not a computer person so can someone direct me to phase one recipes, please. I have some beautiful fresh asparagus that I would usually grill with olive oil and garlic.....but I am at a loss now....can some one help! Thanks!

R/P/M
    phase 1, round 1
    31 people looked at my post and not one answer??

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections
    Blog Entries
    Go to the main forum and scroll down to the hcg recipes forum or use the search function. Also, what you are calling phase 1, most refer to as phase 2 so there may have been some confusion

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

R/P/M
    phase 1, round 1
    Quote Originally Posted by soci View Post
    Go to the main forum and scroll down to the hcg recipes forum or use the search function. Also, what you are calling phase 1, most refer to as phase 2 so there may have been some confusion

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
    thank you so much....I guess I got my phases wrong....it's so confusing at time....

I put Asparagus on a cookie sheet and then get chunks of garlic and put those on there with it. And then put White Vinegar, Sea Salt, And Pepper. (Oh I forgot to mention wrapping it in foil) Then close it. Cook it for about an hour on 375. Open it and cook it for about 30 more minutes. Checking every 15 until your desired crispiness. But the garlic will carmelize and the asparagus will have a little crunch to them. It's super yummy. I also use olive oil when not on hcg but using it without has almost similar outcome

R/P/M
    P2 yet again/rx subq
    I do what ZFamily does or else I chop it up and cook it in water, then puree to make asparagus soup.

If you're using coconut oil (which I do on occasion), brush the asparagus w/ coconut oil, sprinkle w/ salt and pepper and chopped garlic. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 mintues or so, and it's delish. I do the same with broccoli (cook more like 25 minutes), then sprinkle with lemon juice. Also delish!