Popular Pages

Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Easter Sunday ~ April 8th. Anyone want to join me?

R/P/M
    R2 / P2/ hHCG drops
    I am already in a better mood this time than last time on the first day of the VLCD. Still a little bit hungry tonight, but have my strawberries to eat yet so all will be good. I had coffee for breakfast, cold shrimp and vinegar cucumbers for lunch, and apple for late afternoon snack, steak filet with grilled onions for dinner and drank 2 full liters of water besides my coffee and the tea I plan on drinking before bed. I, too, find it easier to get all my water in on work days. Tonight I started prepping food for my husband who has to go out of town for 3 days for work - will finish with the actual cooking and packaging tomorrow night. I had made some taco-seasoned ground beef the last time but for the life of me cannot remember where I saved the recipe - very frustrating...

Hope everyone made it through day one without too many side effects. Sounds like a few had a headache or a bit of hunger, but nothing too bad yet. Even if it does hit hard tomorrow, hang in there because it does go away after a couple days. Routine, routine, routine is the key. Pre-planning my meals is the only way I can fathom making it through otherwise you are sitting there hungry and will just grab something quick. I am skipping the melba toast completely this time. I ate it the first few days the last time, but it seemed to be more of a tease making me want more snacky stuff. I'd rather just up the veggies or even protein if needed.

Ok...wanted to be in bed already, so gonna sign off, but did want to check in here quick to see if anyone had any burning questions. See you all tomorrow! For me, even just having to log what I am eating and writing a quick blurb about my day has helped keep me on track - so no one should feel they have to censor anything here. We are all working on a common goal. Night!

40yr old 5'9" female

R1 - 24 days {06/18/11 - 07/14/11}. Lost 17 pounds. Kept it all off until cruise in January 2012 then two months of training for work out of town. Thus...Beginning R2 April 7th!!

04/09/12 - VLCD week one total: -8.5 lb
    04/16/12 - VLCD8 - 162.0
    04/17/12 - VLCD9 - 160.4
    04/18/12 - VLCD10 - 163.0
    04/19/12 - VLCD11 - 160.4
    04/20/12 - VLCD12 - 160.6
    04/21/12 - VLCD13 - 158.8

R/P/M
    R1P2 SubQ
    Trixie- I got my B12 at Walmart for $4.82. I am B12 deficient and was getting the injections weekly at my doctor's office but she told me that the sublingual drops are being found to be as effective as the injections. It's definitely a less expensive option. B12 is very important and plays a key role in brain and nervous system function. Hope this helps!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJECTIONS
    hi everyone, I would like to join you, today is my 1st loading day, so Im alittle behind, but that's ok. I did start a round in march but due to 2 funerals and my sister-n-law passing away suddenly, I felt it was to much and I had to be there for the family. I went to the doctor and Im having health issues and they can be corrected with diet and living a healthy lifestyle. He also prescribed me a new medicine(armour thyroid) cause Im hypothryroid and I was developing more symptoms but he didn't want me to start hcg again(shhh dont tell the doc) but I feel this is the only diet that works for me and so fast. Im not sure if Im going to do a 23 or 40 day round, I will decide that later. I have found some tricks & tips that helps with this diet,so if anyone is interested in knowing them or trying them let me know.
    Trixie, I did do the B-12 shot and it gives you so much energy that I couldn't sleep at nite but it didn't really help me lose more weight, so I don't take the B-12 cause I feel if I did sleep longer, I would have had bigger releases in the morning, but that was just my experience, you might want more energy.
    SJP, I am going to try to do the 800 calories protocol cause Im a person who needs some type of breakfast to get my metabolism started and I need the extra protein to get good releases and it keeps you from being hungry, my body just needs the extra protein, so I usually have a jay robb protein shake on the way to work cause I commute. Also when I did do the 500 calorie, I had terrible hair loss and constantly roaming my kitchen cabinets. Well I hope I can join everyone in their journey and I hope we all can be losers together. Niane

Load weight 169.0
    Vlcd 1-7 164.4 (-4.6)
    Vlcd 8 164.0 (-0.4)
    Vlcd 9 163.0 (-1.0)
    Vlcd 10 162.6 (-0.4)
    Vlcd 11 162.6 (0.0) goose egg
    Vlcd 12 163.4 (+0.8)
    Vlcd 13 165.0 (+1.6)

R/P/M
    R1, P3/4 Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by smileygirlmel View Post
    PM me with your email address... I can send you a PDF copy.
    Thanks! I will!!!

Today was good, had only a few moments of grumbly tummy but nothing too bad. Perhaps a slight headachey feeling, but nothing major. Trying to drink lots of water.

Trixie, I am doing B12 drops in the morning!! Not sure if it works yet, was tired this aft. so napped with the kids.

For lunch today, I made ground beef and cherry tomatoes, lots of spices and was delish. Strawberries for dessert. For dinner made spinach and "breaded" shrimp by crushing up the melba toast and tossing the shrimp in it, then I broiled them in the toaster oven. Would have been perfect had I not over seasoned them with salt!! Better luck tomorrow.

I also read the breakfast thing and will be eating my lunch time apple in the morning every second day. We'll see how it goes.

I also bought a huge bag of lemons, juiced them all and froze the juice in ice cube trays. I have one lemon ice cube in water with one of my meals.

Thanks for all the tips and recipes, can't wait to get more creative!!

Over 100lbs lost from heaviest weight!

Pounds lost here ALL due to HCG! ~ although, over 20lbs lost during pregnancy is hcg related too

Heaviest ever 262.3 lbs

(Started HCG diet at 239lbs, April 7th, 2012)

Hit 100lb mark Feb. 26th, 2013!!

R/P/M
    R6/RX/
    Hi SJP and Niane,
    Welcome and thanks for joining us. Sounds like your on your way to being great losers. I did pretty good today. No hunger. Had a 4oz broiled chicken breast for lunch with midget tomato's also broiled with fresh herbs on them. So sweet when done that way. Supper was a salad with a baked 4 oz of Chicken breast. I love chicken and eat a lot of it. So you will see me post it a lot. I cook it many ways with different fresh herbs. I grow my own. I have many thyme, basil, rosemary, and some others. Also had an apple for my my snack tonight. Got all my water in. Love my Yerba Mate tea that really helps keep the hunger down when I feel like I need something.
    Pen
    Pen

R/P/M
    R4/P2/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by smileygirlmel View Post
    PM me with your email address... I can send you a PDF copy.
    Hi Smileygirlmel, can I get a copy too. How do you pm you? New to the thread as well. Please Help

R/P/M
    R4/P2/HCG Drops
    Hi everyone, Hope everyone did well on the scales today. Sorry its late I didn't get a chance to log in this morning. 1.9 lbs down this morning. p2d2. Still learning about this forum and how everything works. Not sure on how to save this forum as my favorite if that is even possible. Anyway. Good luck tomorrow!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/HCG Drops
    Can someone help me post the ticker on my signature when you get a chance. Greatly appreciate it. Thanks

God gives us what we can handle, through him we can achieve anything!

We will walk this road together, but you got to stay on the same path

R/P/M
    R1, P3/4 Drops
    Hi Cobramom, to PM her, just click on her name on one of her posts and it will give you some options, press private message. AS for fixing your ticker... well, i am not sure what you copied there, but choose the html version and only copy the line in the window, then come back here, edit your signature and paste it, see if that works!!!???

Over 100lbs lost from heaviest weight!

Pounds lost here ALL due to HCG! ~ although, over 20lbs lost during pregnancy is hcg related too

Heaviest ever 262.3 lbs

(Started HCG diet at 239lbs, April 7th, 2012)

Hit 100lb mark Feb. 26th, 2013!!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Argentina007 View Post
    Hi Cobramom, to PM her, just click on her name on one of her posts and it will give you some options, press private message. AS for fixing your ticker... well, i am not sure what you copied there, but choose the html version and only copy the line in the window, then come back here, edit your signature and paste it, see if that works!!!???

Thanks so much Argentina007 I got it! Your info was very helpful...lol @ me. Newbie to the website. Thanks again for your help!

God gives us what we can handle, through him we can achieve anything!

We will walk this road together, but you got to stay on the same path

Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast