Popular Pages

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Easter Sunday ~ April 8th. Anyone want to join me?

R/P/M
    R2 / P2/ hHCG drops
    I would really love to respond personally to people and answer questions, but by the time I scroll through 5 pages when I get home from work either the questions are answered or I am so far behind there is no way to catch up. Anyway, with regards to TOM which someone asked about earlier, this does interfere with losses a bit. Last time the hcg kicked me into early TOM and between that and eating an extra melba here or there the first couple days my losses the first week were not great, only .2 lb to .6lb. I think I only had a couple days the whole time where I lost a pound or more. This time I was more focused because I knew it would get better after a couple days so I have had really good losses of 3.4 and 2.0 for a total net loss of 2.4 lower than my initial weight. I am expecting to go back to my usual .6lb losses soon, but even that, if consistent, will get me down to my goal weight.

I have't experienced the muscle pains before, but I have felt my larger muscle masses like thigh area almost burning as I sit around. I end up with lots of extra energy on this diet once I am really into it. The first few days last time I was hating the cravings and was crabby so went to bed as early as possible. It hasn't been too bad this time.

Today I am fighting off a bit of a cold...there is some creepy crud going around work and I have acquired a sore throat. At least I don't have to do as much running around tonight. I spent all the past weekend cleaning and grocery shopping when I wasn't out to dinner/movie on our last splurge before the diet or at my sister's for Easter. The first few days of the work week I was prepping foods for my husband for his three days of training out of town and doing laundry. Tonight I am by myself and have already prepped more veggies for the next few work days for me and have chicken marinating in orange juice and pepper to grill up quick on the GF grill. So, I am guessing I'll get to sleep early tonight which should help. Sure would love a cough drop though!!

Wish I could be more helpful but it seems most people here are posting during the work day or late at night, so I'll usually be a bit behind. But, if there are still questions lingering by the time I catch up I'll do my best to help out. I am no expert, but I know I liked to hear some reassurance from people who had done this before...happy losing all!

40yr old 5'9" female

R1 - 24 days {06/18/11 - 07/14/11}. Lost 17 pounds. Kept it all off until cruise in January 2012 then two months of training for work out of town. Thus...Beginning R2 April 7th!!

04/09/12 - VLCD week one total: -8.5 lb
    04/16/12 - VLCD8 - 162.0
    04/17/12 - VLCD9 - 160.4
    04/18/12 - VLCD10 - 163.0
    04/19/12 - VLCD11 - 160.4
    04/20/12 - VLCD12 - 160.6
    04/21/12 - VLCD13 - 158.8

Quote Originally Posted by smileygirlmel View Post
    Guys I am famished today! Not sure what my deal is, but today is definitely the hardest day so far. I keep thinking about carbs! I might try adjusting my dose tomorrow... Right now I am injecting 150 i.u., so not sure if I should go up or down. I'm on the heavier side, so maybe I need to go up. Either way, glad everyone else seems to be doing well!
    Ok, not that I'm glad you and Yolee are dealing with this too but I. So glad it's not just me, I tought I was the only one here who hadn't found the right dose yet!

I've been searching for an answer and one of the things that was said is that it doesn't necessarily matter if you are on the bigger side/have more to lose, this doesn't necessarily mean you need a larger dose, it's all in how your body processes (or doesn't) the hcg, and more is not always better. What I've been reading is that the best way to judge if your dose is too high or too low is to skip a day. If you are less hungry than the day before your dose is too high...more hungry and your dose is too low. If you wake up and aren't hungry, but you start to get hungry after you inject and are still hungry after eating then your dose is too high.

Hope that helps. I'm going to see how I feel in the morning but based on today I will most likely be dropping my dose lower.

Hope everyone is feeling better tomorrow and continues to do well.

R/P/M
    R2/ P2/ Hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smileygirlmel View Post
    I guess misery loves company, right? Lol. Normally I eat right around that time too, but I have been dealing with this all day. I think for me it's about half mental and half true hunger. Either way it's frustrating and I hope it passes!
    Hah very true LoL and likewise my hunger has stayed pretty much consistent throughout the day. I feel the same way I found myself to be more hungry while preparing dinner for my husband and son so I know that it is definitely at least partly a mental/ visual thing LoL I also noticed that we are both aiming to lose the same amount obviously not in one round but it's nice to find someone with similar weight loss goals

R/P/M
    R1, P2, pellets
    Yolee1983: Today I ate my meals before preparing food for my kids and it helped with the mental/visual thing. They're not used to that so they harassed me a bit to hurry and finish eating (they're 6 and 8) but at least I didn't jones for their dinner this time

R/P/M
    R2/ P2/ Hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SJP View Post
    Yolee1983: Today I ate my meals before preparing food for my kids and it helped with the mental/visual thing. They're not used to that so they harassed me a bit to hurry and finish eating (they're 6 and 8) but at least I didn't jones for their dinner this time
    Now that's a good game plan I had been eating my meals after preparing theirs so I'll try it the other way around tomorrow and hope it helps. Thanks for the advice, much appreciated!!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/drops
    Today I lost .9 of a lb but I will take it. I was doing great then feel like a hit a wall. All I could think about was lunch and a nap which neither was close enough. I went and bought some B12 vitamins and took 1. Not sure how long it takes to get in my system but I feel so much better.
    I have tried to get the ticker on the bottom but am at a loss. Can someone help me?

R/P/M
    R2 / P2/ hHCG drops
    Quote Originally Posted by bekki View Post
    Today I lost .9 of a lb but I will take it. I was doing great then feel like a hit a wall. All I could think about was lunch and a nap which neither was close enough. I went and bought some B12 vitamins and took 1. Not sure how long it takes to get in my system but I feel so much better.
    I have tried to get the ticker on the bottom but am at a loss. Can someone help me?
    It looks like you copied the wrong code. Use the bbCode link, not the one under HTML.

40yr old 5'9" female

R1 - 24 days {06/18/11 - 07/14/11}. Lost 17 pounds. Kept it all off until cruise in January 2012 then two months of training for work out of town. Thus...Beginning R2 April 7th!!

04/09/12 - VLCD week one total: -8.5 lb
    04/16/12 - VLCD8 - 162.0
    04/17/12 - VLCD9 - 160.4
    04/18/12 - VLCD10 - 163.0
    04/19/12 - VLCD11 - 160.4
    04/20/12 - VLCD12 - 160.6
    04/21/12 - VLCD13 - 158.8

R/P/M
    R6/RX/
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather1783 View Post
    I also started mine on easter sunday and so far only lost 1 lb i dont know if im doing something wrong but i see alot of people losing 2-3 lbs a day and im 4 days into it and only lost 1 lb have you had better luck with this if so maybe you can help me out with what you're eating, how far apart do you take your drops im 228 lbs and im 5'6 so i have some weight to lose just like you im a size 18 so it sounds like we have a few things in common i hope you can help and good luck on your weight loss journey
    I am on day 4 and woke up this morning with a flat line. No gain No loss so hang in there, we have these days. It will come off just stick to it. Pen
    Pen

R/P/M
    R1, P3/4 Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemi View Post
    Argentina, what list is that? I don't recall the book ever stating that you can have broccoli or egg whites. I am so confused.
    I PM'd you kemi!!

Anyone else want to see my list you can find it here...

www.Payless4HCG.com/downloads

Over 100lbs lost from heaviest weight!

Pounds lost here ALL due to HCG! ~ although, over 20lbs lost during pregnancy is hcg related too

Heaviest ever 262.3 lbs

(Started HCG diet at 239lbs, April 7th, 2012)

Hit 100lb mark Feb. 26th, 2013!!

R/P/M
    R1, P3/4 Drops

P.S. My solution for the incredible urge to snack after dinner *ICE CHIPS*

Over 100lbs lost from heaviest weight!

Pounds lost here ALL due to HCG! ~ although, over 20lbs lost during pregnancy is hcg related too

Heaviest ever 262.3 lbs

(Started HCG diet at 239lbs, April 7th, 2012)

Hit 100lb mark Feb. 26th, 2013!!

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast