Popular Pages

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone starting a new round around April 8th?

R/P/M
    R2/P2/INJECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Angella Hutcheson View Post
    I have been eating mostly just meat and fat....i dont like veggies except starchy ones so I dont eat much veggies....I ave been having a mini candy or 3 fries etc and tat was fine...last night I decided to try some carb watchers ice cream because I love ice cream....well I am up by 1 lb from yesterday....so that wont work.
    Darn it all, Angella, ice cream made you gain, what about trying Breyer's Low Carb ice cream, that's what I ate on Atkin's and it didn't hinder my losses, I even made chocolate shakes with it. OHH, fries, boy do I miss potatoes and pasta. Im sure when your hubby comes homes your lose some weight, at least hopefully maintain what you have lost. Maybe you need that push, he gives you? Don't tell him that, cause you know men, they get big heads and will take all the credit. LOL Niane
    Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Vlcd 39 155.8
    Re-load 158.8 (+3.0)
    Vlcd 40 155.2 (-3.6)
    Vlcd 41 154.0 (-1.2)
    Vlcd 42 154.8 (+0.8)

R/P/M
    R2/P2/INJECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellep View Post
    Good Morning ladies, Well big surprise I stayed the same. I guess I can't really complain to much, Niane your round is going more like my last round. I am consistently losing 3+ pounds per week and I can't complain about that I guess. I'm not where I was last round at end of week three though. Actual lost in three weeks is only 11.2 pounds from last round. Almost 27 total, gosh I hope I can make it to the 30 - that is my goal now. I'm entering my final week of this round, since I'm leaving on vacation soon. I'm only gone a week and I'm thinking of jumping back in when I get back and finishing out to get to under 140, I need to get there so I only have one more round.

I feel really good this round however, my energy and stamina are good - still not sleeping really good, but I never do on hcg. Last round soon as I stopped I slept solid again.

Niane: You be under tomorrow I'm sure, you sure now how to preservere I must say! You inspire me to keep at it. I had my grandbaby last night and sleep terrible, he kept tossing around and whinning in his sleep.
    Angella: I hope your doing well today - joining you soon in P3 can't wait. I pretty much will eat P3 the rest of my life as the soon as I eat carbs I gain. I've learned and I actually love eating Primal so it's all good. I can't wait to have cheese and Cream and bacon! You did a great job getting back down there, I've heard before that it can be harder if you let more then two days go with +2.0 pounds. I'm not sure how you are eating - but I ate Primal and never had to do a correction day, I actually lost during P3 last time, and I ate a lot of food.

Well have a great day ladies and even more losing tomorrow. I'm at a good place right now - don't even really want food, like you Niane I hate to stop when my head is so in the game right now.. Maybe I may get back in. Do you think that would be okay (as long as I do 21 more days per protocol) i've not lost the one round total of 35 pounds yet, so i think it would be okay? What do you girls think? I will break for about 10 days.
    Any thoughts? Have fun in the sun today ( I hope)
    kellep, I say wait till you come back from vacation and see how you feel about starting again, you never know, you might be super pumped to start, but then again, you might just enjoy the break for alittle while. I would wait and see where your head at mentally? Niane
    Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Vlcd 39 155.8
    Re-load 158.8 (+3.0)
    Vlcd 40 155.2 (-3.6)
    Vlcd 41 154.0 (-1.2)
    Vlcd 42 154.8 (+0.8)

Senior Member Angella Hutcheson's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/hHCG from my DIYHCG stash I bought in December 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by niane View Post
    Well it's a good morning for sure, did you see my ticker? I made it to the " Pot of Gold"Im actually 150.8 today, I don't know how in the world I lost 2.0 lbs last nite, I slept on the recliner last nite and was woken up 3 times and only got 4 hours sleep. Friday was my skip day for shot and I did work yesterday, it seems I only lose on the weekend when I work. YEPPPPY. Im still going to continue p2 until June 1st and try to lose as much as possible till then. but this weight is a old set point for me so it's going to hard to break. I was 150 for over a years. I guess I'll have to re-set my ticker tomorrow, I just want to look at it for awhile and let it sink in, Im still shaking my head, I didn't really think I could make it, with all the struggles by body put me through. Well let's see what happens this week, it will be interesting for sure Well I hope everyone has a good day today and I will check in tonite. I would like to celebrate but of course it's not allowed, Dang it anyway's. Niane
    Congratulations!

Starting weight: 275
    End of Round 1: 255
    End of Round 2: 230
    Lost 5 lbs with Atkins during long P4.
    End of Round 3: 204
    Ultimate Goal: Between 135-150

Starting Round 4 on 8/21/12 with a weight of 209.7.
    Ended Loading (3 days because of not good loading) at 212.2.

R/P/M
    Darn it all, Angella, ice cream made you gain, what about trying Breyer's Low Carb ice cream, that's what I ate on Atkin's and it didn't hinder my losses, I even made chocolate shakes with it. OHH, fries, boy do I miss potatoes and pasta. Im sure when your hubby comes homes your lose some weight, at least hopefully maintain what you have lost. Maybe you need that push, he gives you? Don't tell him that, cause you know men, they get big heads and will take all the credit. LOL Niane

That WAS the ice cream accoring to the container....I accidentally typed the other brand I saw.

R/P/M
    R2P2/Corion 2000 injections
    Blog Entries

Red face Whow Angella the BIG 200 mark!!!

Aloha Everyone!!!!! need help knowing the most accurate scale to buy!!

Aloha Angella:
    I will be SO excited to see the 100's in the scale! I don't know how many YEARS it has been since I was under 200 pounds. I know you must be really excited approaching that big goal. I see what you guys are doing making your tickers for only what you hope to loose in one round. Interesting. It does make it easier to look at doesn't it?

Hey Naine did you get my PM about the MSM?? I am REALLY interested in HOW to view these videos and also what is the dosage of the oral liquid you said you are taking. I really think that from the HCG I MIGHT not have the terrible hanging flesh belly I had from the coma from loosing that 50 pounds and I had to have the surgery abdominoplasty! I don't know if it is the HCG or the MSM I have been taking. I don't know if I am taking enough however from what you and the other two ladies decided.
    Yes I finished my Round 2 of 30 days. I could have gone on but everything I read said only 30 days then you have to go off for 3 weeks. Oddly enough I am still loosing! I just lost 3 pounds from yesterday I am in the 230's now. From 241 down to 238 ( I still think there is something wrong with our scale) I want to buy a new one. My husband thinks I am crazy! Does anyone know which is the MOST ACCURATE out there???? That's what I need. SO I guess I am in P3 I have not read about the Leptin reset yet. I am just still eating like I did on the P2 since I was unable to stick to 500 cal. But still no or very very little carbs. My home made veggie soups, fresh fish (sashimi) and salads. I have also had no problem loosing with some very good sausage we buy. Meat has no carbs so I am OK with my diabetes on that. We don't eat any other meat or chicken or pork however. So I guess that is why I have been OK.
    One thing girls. I notice all the FAT came out of my breasts and now they are hanging much, much more. They are very soft too, since mammary glands are mostly fat. It is nice to not feel the layers and layers of fat all over the rest of my body but my husband does not want to see all the fat go out of my rear end he said.
    I don't know if I am loosing weight still from the HCG or taking the guar gum once a week that I mix with O.J. that is the stuff in the Non Surgical Gastric ByPass Diet.
    I use 2 T in OJ with the same amount of water to equal about 1/2 a qt. it really fills you up and also moves all the stuff out of your intestines too. It lowers your cholesterol and also your blood sugar. Either way it is nice to be still loosing.
    I will start another round around June 1st I think. I still have one bottle left and we will order more on the 1st. A hui ho, Antoinette

Okay, so I have done two protein days in a row and I am now back down to 205.5 which is 1.5 above LDW...I am going to continue with protein days though because it is the style of eating that I prefer....I just have to learn to get some darn salads in there though. I know I am not supposed to lose on P3 but I wouldn't mind at all if eating this way (which is kind of primal isn't it?) lets me get to just below 200! I won't be starting my next round of hcg until 4th of July so I definitely plan to lose weight between now and then though this way. But I guess I should let it get it get to just below 200 and then make it stabilize there for the last little bit before I start my next round. I really need to get off my lazy butt though and start working out! With DH out of country at the moment, it is too easy to be lazy since he isn't pushing me to work out with him Oh well, he will be back end of next week, that's good enough

Starting Weight 298
    HCG R1 Lost 13 pounds 30 days P2 4 weeks P3 Lost 3 more pounds.
    HCG R2 P2: 244
    Day 2 242
    Day 3 239
    Day 6 238 Off HCG Days 12-20 ran out.
    Day 20 237 RE Started 5000HCG (Round 2 Day 1)
    Day 22 234 new low Day 3
    Day 5 234

R/P/M
    R2P2/Corion 2000 injections
    Blog Entries
    whowie zowie congradulations!!!! Niane! Congradulations! I am so proud of you and so is everyone else in the group!!!yea let that ticker sink in!!!

well it's a good morning for sure, did you see my ticker? I made it to the " pot of gold"im actually 150.8 today, i don't know how in the world i lost 2.0 lbs last nite, i slept on the recliner last nite and was woken up 3 times and only got 4 hours sleep. Friday was my skip day for shot and i did work yesterday, it seems i only lose on the weekend when i work. Yeppppy. Im still going to continue p2 until june 1st and try to lose as much as possible till then. But this weight is a old set point for me So it's going to hard to break. I was 150 for over a years. I guess i'll have to re-set my ticker tomorrow, i just want to look at it for awhile and let it sink in, im still shaking my head, i didn't really think i could make it, with all the struggles by body put me through. Well let's see what happens this week, it will be interesting for sure Well i hope everyone has a good day today and i will check in tonite. I would like to celebrate but of course it's not allowed, dang it anyway's. Niane

Starting Weight 298
    HCG R1 Lost 13 pounds 30 days P2 4 weeks P3 Lost 3 more pounds.
    HCG R2 P2: 244
    Day 2 242
    Day 3 239
    Day 6 238 Off HCG Days 12-20 ran out.
    Day 20 237 RE Started 5000HCG (Round 2 Day 1)
    Day 22 234 new low Day 3
    Day 5 234

R/P/M
    R2P3
    Blog Entries
    Goodmorning Ladies. My weekend didn't go so well. I did great until I went out and had a few drinks on Saturday with my friend, next thing I know were sitting at the bar and this couple is buying us shots ( not sure but I only had two and they were so sweet). OMG - I'm sure full of sugar. So that wasn't so bad, I'm sure damage enough, but I went home and starting eating Lays chips, no idea why but was craving salt.
    Yesterday I figured it out, well first off - alcohol dehydrates you, I have had really bad leg cramps on and off all last week, that is with taking Potassium daily. Which tells me not enough salt in my diet. So I was already low on salt and when I drank it made it worse. Didn't get drunk or anything, but had two drinks, two shots and Lays potatoe chips. Woke up Sunday to a 1.0 gain. Ate protocol yesterday and I'm still the same today. So I hope in the next two days I lose it. I just want to get to 145 before I go on vacation and I'm not sure if that is possible now. I am at 147 today.

Which brings up my next issue, my company is coming early they will be here on Friday so I have decided to end earlier. I am taking my last shot tomorrow and entering P3 on Friday morning. I don't want my diet to be an issue as we have Memorial Weekend before I head to Cabo. I leave on Monday a week from today for vacation - Yeah!!
    Another reason to end is I totally feel my body is flabby and he does mention this feeling on the hcg that your fat is softer because it is on the move, my legs and stomach especially feel somewhat soft and flabby. Last round I noticed it took about four days for that to go away after my last shot. I want to be firmer by the time I get to Cabo.. :-) Not that it will help that much as I still have about 25 pounds to go. But hey, I'm also 25 pounds closer.

Well, it is what it is, and I've almost lost 30 pounds to date and I'm happy about that. I can wear a bathing suite now :-)
    I will keep you poste on where I end up LIW - doing high protein day today.. and probably tomorrow too.

Niane: You are really going now, good for you on making your 150 goal! Feels good huh - 140's here you come!! I have really struggled in the 140's but realize I weighed between 145 and 150 for about 10 years. So I'm sure I am at my natural set point. So it is a good place to stop and stabablize before I push forward. I am planning on doing Primal inbetween rounds and I'm sure will lose some. Last round I had to fight to stay within two pounds on the low end. My body wanted to lose more.

Angella: Good for you on the protein days and pulling it back together. I hope I can do the same now..
    Antoinette: I use the weight watchers digital scale. The battery never dies or goes bad. It is very accurage because it matches consistenty my doctors scale. I really love it - it measure in .10 increments also which really helps on this diet. I just ordered a travel scale that is half the size - weights up to 400 pounds, and it seems very good too! It is the same accuracy as I compared the two.
    Having an accurate scales is huge for sure. Hope you get a good one.. Have a great day!

Happy losing everyone, have a excellent day..
    Kelly

R1P2 start - 173.0
    R1P2 LIW - 157.2
    TOTAL LOSS - 15.8

R2P2 start = 159.0
    R2P2 LIW = 145.0

R3P2 WEEK 1 = 151.0 - 143.0 ( -8.0 )
    R3P2 WEEK 2 = 143.0 (-0.0) I deserve that!

R3P3 WEEK 4 = 141.0
    R3P2 RESTART = 145.0

TOTAL LOSS =

R/P/M
    Antoinette, I also use a weight watchers digital scale....never had problems with it!

Kellep, that sucks about the drinks and the chips and gain! I also did not have a good weekend....I am missing my husband and very stressed as I have a new case worker who is coming to the home to inspect it and my books etc tomorrow morning so my BP was up and my head was killing me so I just ordered pizza last night because the kids had to eat....oops! Now I am back up to 108. Fage for breakfast and lunch and a steak for dinner since today is my birthday and back on my mostly protein, low carb ways....grrr! I gotta get this under control darn it!

R/P/M
    R2P3
    Blog Entries
    Kellep, that sucks about the drinks and the chips and gain! I also did not have a good weekend...- so I just ordered pizza last night because the kids had to eat....oops! Now I am back up to 108. Fage for breakfast and lunch and a steak for dinner since today is my birthday and back on my mostly protein, low carb ways....grrr! I gotta get this under control darn it!

I can totally relate, I figure as long as we never give up right, the temporary set backs can't stop all the ground gained. It helps so much just having people on here for support and to talk to.
    Have a Happy Birthday Angella!

R1P2 start - 173.0
    R1P2 LIW - 157.2
    TOTAL LOSS - 15.8

R2P2 start = 159.0
    R2P2 LIW = 145.0

R3P2 WEEK 1 = 151.0 - 143.0 ( -8.0 )
    R3P2 WEEK 2 = 143.0 (-0.0) I deserve that!

R3P3 WEEK 4 = 141.0
    R3P2 RESTART = 145.0

TOTAL LOSS =

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellep View Post
    I can totally relate, I figure as long as we never give up right, the temporary set backs can't stop all the ground gained. It helps so much just having people on here for support and to talk to.
    Have a Happy Birthday Angella!
    Not much of a birthday....my husband is out of country and the kids have been fighting all day (at least since the older one got home from school) and I have had to spend my entire day deep cleaning the house and working on books because of the case worker coming tomorrow...not much of a good day for me.

Yup, slip ups are going to happen but if you spiral down you are screwed...if you dust it off and get right back into low carb ways etc then it will be okay.