Popular Pages

Thread: Atkin's Fat Fast work for me after a Cheat Day.....

R/P/M
    R3/P2/ subq start date 8/01/13

Atkin's Fat Fast work for me after a Cheat Day.....

I fell off the wagon on Sat. and cheated, all day, it was crazy but behind me know. I was up 3.0 on Sunday so I did a Fat Fast and lost 2.8 over night. It's crazy and might not work for everyone but I'm blessed it works for me. Let me know if you'd like more details, there's a lot of info on the site and the web. Have a great day.
    DeAnne

more info?

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It probably would have fallen off anyway. LOL It usually does. A gain like that after a cheat is just water. And a fat fast is something I would never recommend in P2. Fat derails the hormone pathway to the hypothalamus so anytime you eat more fat than you should, you're messing with your future stabilization. Just FYI.

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern View Post
    more info?
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...CISY09gH&pli=1
    DeAnne

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    It probably would have fallen off anyway. LOL It usually does. A gain like that after a cheat is just water. And a fat fast is something I would never recommend in P2. Fat derails the hormone pathway to the hypothalamus so anytime you eat more fat than you should, you're messing with your future stabilization. Just FYI.

Thanks for input and I pray it doesn't mess me up, only have 7 pounds to go to goal. And I happen to be one of those people who do really well eating low car high fat, I never went over or under a 2.0 of my LDW in P3, and P4, in fact remember I lost 10 pounds in P4. Thanks again.
    DeAnne

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I do great eating low carb/high fat too. Love it! I'm a big fan of a primal lifestyle. But I've found that hcg just doesn't like fat. Hate that though. Fat is healthy in general.