Popular Pages

Thread: Celeste Pure HCG Drops vs others

R/P/M
    1/3/Sub

Thumbs up Celeste Pure HCG Drops vs others

Wow, I cannot believe the difference in just 4 days with Celeste Pure versus the other brand given to me by a doctor. I lost maybe 1/2 pound average each day. I've been on Celeste Pure HCG Sublingual, loading since Friday. I've lost 4 pounds in 4 days. Either my body personally likes Celeste Pure, or it is truly pure. I'd like to think it is pure. Now I know it may not continue this way, but I truly expected to lose 15 pounds in 30 days on my 2nd Round. Maybe I'll lose a few more.

I'm also happy to be back on my Smoothie Factor Isopure Shakes. Makes lunch easier too. It has my protein and fruit servings, so I'm happy.
    Mary

Best New Diet Product Phentramin-d at Weight Loss Center

R/P/M
    R5/P2/HcGx3, hHcGx2. Down 75lbs!
    Always good to hear about which brands folks are using. I know I would rather use a product that people can vouch for. So far, BodySolutionsRx.com has offered a good product but it is a bit pricey. I am curious. How much does the Celeste Pure go for? Did you buy it online?
    *** It doesn't matter how many times you have tried and failed, there is always the last time you tried and succeeded! ***

I am on day 6 of Celeste's drops after originally buying the popular GNC Platinum but returning it unopened after a bit more online research. I have to say that Celeste's site is very convincing (and this coming from a big-time skeptic about most marketing claims). I ordered Celeste's 30 day kit for $93 which seems to be on the middle to upper range for drops. It did come with Acai and Glandular Support pills.

It's good to hear it's working for others. I am on D4 of the VLCD and I am down 10 lbs (I don't have a tenths of a pound scale) from start and am pleased with the level of hunger I am (not) experiencing, which has to be the drops because I've never eaten this little in my life, save for time's I've been bed ridden with a cold or flu. That's how I explain it - it's just like when you're not feeling well (and can't smell) and food loses all its allure.

At this point, I am satisfied I went with the more potent, online HCG.

R/P/M
    1/3/Sub
    I did the Celeste Pure 30 days at $97.75, and that came with a lot of freebies. I will use Celeste, regardless of the price. I paid $500 at a local doctor, before he went out of business, but it was for the program, weigh-ins, support, etc. You don't need any of that. You can weigh yourself, and manage your vlcd yourself.
    Mary

Best New Diet Product Phentramin-d at Weight Loss Center

R/P/M
    Round 1 Drops

Smile Just Starting Sublingual Pure Drops

Hi everyone. I am just starting out on the Celeste Pure sublingual drops and I am pleased to say that only after day 3, I am down 7 lbs. I don't know if it's just water but whatever it is, I'll take it. Im looking forward to waking up tommorrow and getting on the scale....Can't wait!!!

I have been using Celeste for 30 days and lost 28 lbs. I love them.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Instructions for taking HCG drops from Celeste

I ordered HCG drops and B12 sample kit ..but it did not come with any instructions or informational booklets. does anyone have a link to these or the instructions on how to take this product.

Thanks

I googled celeste pure to order mine, but i found more than one site. Which site did you order from?

Quote Originally Posted by mmmckinn View Post
    Wow, I cannot believe the difference in just 4 days with Celeste Pure versus the other brand given to me by a doctor. I lost maybe 1/2 pound average each day. I've been on Celeste Pure HCG Sublingual, loading since Friday. I've lost 4 pounds in 4 days. Either my body personally likes Celeste Pure, or it is truly pure. I'd like to think it is pure. Now I know it may not continue this way, but I truly expected to lose 15 pounds in 30 days on my 2nd Round. Maybe I'll lose a few more.

I'm also happy to be back on my Smoothie Factor Isopure Shakes. Makes lunch easier too. It has my protein and fruit servings, so I'm happy.

I used Celeste' HCG kit and it worked awesome. I wasn't trying to hyper diet and lost 21 pounds in 60 days. It wasn't hard really. The HCG by itself is at www.pureh2o2forhealth.com/hcg.htm but I followed the link to the full kit. I had tried about everything and maybe would lose 5 pounds by starving myself and then just gain it back on. Celeste's HCG ROCKS

Quote Originally Posted by akimiotroyo View Post
    I googled celeste pure to order mine, but i found more than one site. Which site did you order from?
    The kit page is at www.purehcgforhealth.com. But singles are at www.pureh2o2forhealth.com/hcg.htm. I recommend the kits plus the hcg in the kit seems stronger. Good luck!