Popular Pages

Page 103 of 129 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1285

Thread: Come one come all, lets continue to share our journeys!!

R/P/M
    Startin' all over again!; Drops
    Blog Entries
    Well, one positive thing about feeling rotten... I'm dropping that weight I gained the first day of R3... down another pound today. I felt rotten all day yesterday. So far I'm okay today, but then I haven't put anything in my stomach except coffee. I'm a little afraid to eat because my stomach is "on the edge." I was thinking about making some Atkins-friendly custard - perhaps that would be easy on the tummy.

Look at those numbers, Rusty!! 111 pounds down! That's a whole other person!! Your hubby must be over the moon!! I've only lost 55 and my hubby says he feels like he has a whole new girlfriend!

Have a great weekend! Blessings!
    Round 1 - Jan 16: P2,3,&4: - 27.8
    Round 2 - April 21: P2,3,&4: - 12.4
    Round 3 – July 16th :
    Total for Round 3, P2 -22.4 ONDERLAND!!!
    P3, Day 1: +4 (198.6 Yikes!)
    P3, Day 2: -2 (196.6)
    P3, Day 3: -1 (195.6)
    Total loss: 55.8 lb Total inches lost: 45”
    “Do not despise these small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin..”
    Zechariah 4:10

One step at a time... One day at a time.

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    I am very lucky! My husband is happy for me and very supportive. On the other hand, he definately doesn't want a "skinny minney" as a wife, he's a "chubby chaser"! But, he loves me for me, and not my size!
    TMI ALERT *me thinning out has made lovin' more fun!!!!*

Glad you feel better. Try your tummy out with a bit of broth. Sounds like one of those 24 hour things. Congrats on the loss!
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 198.2

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Thankfully I feel soooooo much better today! I'm thinking it was a "bug" that just coincidentally happened the day I began P3. None-the-less, I was very careful yesterday - no fats at all! I made some Atkins-friendly custard, and that is what I had for lunch (about a cup full). Then last evening we had a Pinochle Party to attend. (One of our FAVORITE monthly events - A group of between 16 and 24 people get together to play cards once a month... this group has been meeting together for 20 years, and we really have fun together.) These parties are always started with a potluck. Of course, as with most potlucks, very little of it was carb-free. So in my own defence, I brought deviled eggs... which together with some fresh shrimp that was brought, was the only thing I could eat. But, perhaps because of my stomach problems, I was not hungry - and felt fine all night. I felt good about easily being able to say "no thanks" to all the carbs, all the candy on the tables, all the open bags of chips and all of the desserts. Perhaps I am finally learning...

Now, today I have to maneuver not one, but TWO potluck gatherings...

Sounds like our hubbys have the same attitude... Mine will have me stop dieting long before I want to. His motto is "No pointly parts!" He wants his lady "built for comfort". I'm just thankful he loves me no matter how I look!

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!!
    Round 3 – July 16th : P2 -22.4 ONDERLAND!!!
    End P2 weight: 194.6
    P3, Day 1: +4 (198.6 Yikes!)
    P3, Day 2: -2 (196.6)
    P3, Day 3: -1 (195.6)
    P3, Day 4: -1 (196)
    Total loss: 55.4 lb Total inches lost: 45”
    “Do not despise these small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin..”

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Hello... lo... lo... lo... (there seems to be an echo in this empty room... )

Well, I didn't pay too dearly for the potatoe & the bites of cheesecake at the potluck... only up .2
    Today I have been 100% Atkins and am hoping to be rid of it tomorrow. I need to do that all this week so I can get back to LDW.

I think you are too young to commiserate with me about this... but I think the HCG has really increased my hot flashes/night sweats. I AM NOT happy about this!! Oh well, at lease eventually I won't be a FAT sweaty old lady!

End P2 weight: 194.6 (LDW)
    P3, Day 1: -.4 (194.2)
    P3, Day 2: +2.4 (198.6 Yikes!)
    P3, Day 3: -2 (196.6)
    P3, Day 4: -1 (195.6)
    P3, Day 5: +.4 (196)
    P3, Day 6: +.8 (196.8)
    Total loss: 54.6 lb Total inches lost: 45”

R/P/M
    R4 P2 hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpow View Post
    Hello... lo... lo... lo... (there seems to be an echo in this empty room... )

Well, I didn't pay too dearly for the potatoe & the bites of cheesecake at the potluck... only up .2
    Today I have been 100% Atkins and am hoping to be rid of it tomorrow. I need to do that all this week so I can get back to LDW.

I think you are too young to commiserate with me about this... but I think the HCG has really increased my hot flashes/night sweats. I AM NOT happy about this!! Oh well, at lease eventually I won't be a FAT sweaty old lady!
    When I started getting night sweats and waking up after 3 hours of sleep, I started using natural progesterone creme, then switched to bio-identical. The creme got rid of all my symptoms of out of balance hormones (estrogen dominance). The book *what your doctor may not tell you about menopause* has lots of helpful information for navigating how to start out with natural progesterone.
    I am using EFT (aka "tapping") to break my emotional food addiction. EFT is generally a "one time" treatment. Here is a link the EFT article on Dr Mercola's website, which gives guidelines for EFT. Scroll past the video, then read.

http://eft.mercola.com/

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    Good morning all! Just thought I would pop in and say "hi". Other than reading posts and updating my siggy, I haven't been doing much, cause I am just in a holding pattern. Not long enough to worry about a stall, and with my monthly, I am retaining plenty of agua!

What I have noticed is the "fat-o-meter" on my scale is going down! Which means I am losing, but it's just not showing in "pounds". I hope to see it in "inches" though, and be able to wear my 18's comfortably!

Keep on keeping on!
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 198.2

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    UGH! I'm doing the P3 shuffle again. I'm up 1.2 for absolutely no reason. I know things will level off - but the process sure makes me nervous... I am waaaaay to close to that awful number again! I should do a Steak Day today, but we have company coming for dinner. I will eat clean today, and if that doesn't send it down, I will do a Steak Day tomorrow. I wish JUST ONCE my body would stablize quickly and easily.

Thanks, Lynn... I will try that.

Way to hang in there, Rusty. I love your attitude! 112 pounds down... That's incredible!!

Blessings everyone!
    P3, Day 1: -.4 (194.2)
    P3, Day 2: +2.4 (198.6 Yikes!)
    P3, Day 3: -2 (196.6)
    P3, Day 4: -1 (195.6)
    P3, Day 5: +.4 (196)
    P3, Day 6: +.8 (196.8)
    P3, Day 7: +1.2 (198)
    Total loss: 53.4 lb Total inches lost: 45”

R/P/M
    Round 1, phase 2, injections

Come one come all, lets continue to share our journeys!!

CPow, did you tell me that you know how to make gluten free bread? I'm looking for a good recipe.

Up or down??? She chose doooowwwnnnn! Too late now...(from my all time favorite movie, Labyrinth.)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Down a little. I’m still 1 pound above my safety range, but moving in the right direction. I cannot do a Steak Day because we are going to a friend’s home for dinner. The next 6 weeks are going to be dietetically difficult. We have an Oregon coast trip planned with some life-long friends who are BIG people who enjoy eating… and what is the BEST thing to eat at the coast? Clam chowder, of course!! How is THAT on my diet?? And, as I have mentioned before, we a Snowbirds. Our time in Oregon is coming to an end… we leave on September 27th. Because of that, we have lots & lots of social engagements on the calendar. In addition, when we leave Oregon we will be on a 9 day road trip with some friends on our way to Florida. I sure would like to get well below my safety range before all that begins. Please understand I am NOT complaining! We are very blessed to have so many friends and family who love us & want to spend time with us… but I don’t want to undo all my hard work. But then, that’s the whole point of this, isn’t it? If I can’t learn to traverse all of life’s “events” I will never be able to keep the weight off permanently.

Kitri: Not me, but my daughter makes all of her family's bread... 2 of her 3 kids are Celiacs. I can ask her for the recipe, but with school just starting (she is a school teacher), she may not get to it right away.

Have a blessed day!
    P3, Week 1: +3.8 (198)
    P3, Day 8: -.6 (197.4)
    Total loss: 54 lb Total inches lost: 45”

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    That's it... it's a Steak Day.

P3, Week 1: +3.8 (198)
    P3, Day 8: -.6 (197.4)
    P3, Day 8: +.6 (198)
    Total loss: 53.4 lb Total inches lost: 45”