Popular Pages

Thread: Could this cause a gain?

Could this cause a gain?

Yesterday at dinner i started eating when i realized i forgot to take my drops. So i ate my shrimp, waited 15 minutes, took my drops, waited another 20 mins and ate my cucumbers and strawberries. I did have a double serving of strawberries too. Earlier for lunch i had a burger w/mrs dash and tomatoes (and a 1/2 tbsp reduced sugar ketchup-i know, not protocol). The meat was 88% lean and i cooked in my goerge foreman so alot of the fat dripped away. I also didn't drink all my water for the day Today i woke up to a .8 gain. I was doing awesome up until now. What should i do?

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    A double portion of strawberries is never a good idea. And hamburger and tomato makes a lot of people gain. Especially when it's not lean burger. Nothing you can do about it though but stay on protocol. It will drop back off.

Could this cause a gain?

Ok. Gonna just stay on protocol. Maybe cut my fruit today. And regarding the timing of the drops, does it matter if i take them before or after i eat (as long i wait 15 mins). I was busy at work today and ate before taking them.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    No and you don't even need to take them near your dinner. You can take them first thing in the morning, early afternoon and then at bedtime. Happy losing!

Could this cause a gain?

Ok. Thanks!