Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Light in Water Acceptable?

Crystal Light in Water Acceptable?

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the HCG diet and am wondering if mixing Crystal Light in my water is acceptable. I can revert back to plain water, but I like a little flavor and in is only 5 calories per serving. Please let me know! Thanks!
    Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    i'd be extremely cautious with CL. it actually made me gain 3 days in a row before i figured out it was causing it. it causes many people to stall. my chiropractor and his wife GAINED weight drinking it! (they were not on hcg)
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Well the last thing I want to do is work this hard to have CL be the difference between losing and gaining. Do you have any suggestions for a bit of flavor? Maybe some lemon juice? I also have been drinking a lot of tea lately, I have to ask the dumb question (although I think I know the answer). Is honey out of the question?
    Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!

R/P/M
    2/2/HHCG
    when i get tired of plain water ( hardly ever lol) at first i used Fresh lemon, cause you can have 1 whole one per day .. that helped get thru the first week or so.. but, now i drink water like a fish .. cant get enough of it lol.. so, lemon is def good to use.
    Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

R/P/M
    you can even add stevia to your lemon and water, and make lemonade. there are a lot of flavored stevias as well, but i don't care for them. some people put those in carbonated water. no honey.

i used to hate plain water but the reality is that it's the best thing for you. it's not absorbed as well if it's not plain. now it's all i drink other than a rare small amount of diet vernor's.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections (R2 was a few years ago)
    I used to drink crystal light before HCG, I tried it late P3 in my first round and I had nothing but problems with it. I have gain issues, I cut it out and then stablized again. I tried again later P4, and did not have as bad of an issue, but there was still water retention or something going on. There is something in there that my body is sensitive to, I have learned to find other alternatives. While on protocol, really water with stevia is your best bet for flavor. Later in P3/4 there are other drinks that are pretty tasty that you can move to.

Hi bablynbrook,
    it is my recommendation to avoid anything artificial, this will slow weight-loss. If you need something sweet to drink, try adding lemon to your water and Plain Sweetened Stevia, available at many grocery stores.
    take care and good luck. also as far as tea goes, there is a great one out of colorado called: Sportea, just add stevia for flavor. make sure you are using good quality hcg, that will tell a lot on how well you will lose weight.

R/P/M
    R3-Homeopathic Drops
    Drinks:
    #1 is Water
    Lemonade (Fresh Lemon, Water and stevia)- this acts as a diaretic for me which is good.
    Iced Green tea with Stevia
    Sparkling Mineral water over ice with flavored liquid Stevia I have tried Vanilla cream (Favorite),orange cream is like an orange soda.. Root beer is good too!

R/P/M
    R1/P2 HCG nasal spray
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Can we exchange limes for lemons?

I love the juice of limes in water. Is this okay if we run out of lemons? Does this count toward calories for the day?

R/P/M
    lime is not per protocol, but i've had it without an issue.