Popular Pages

Page 151 of 183 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1822

Thread: May Day Starters!!!!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by timeforchange View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement. It's still so stressful and frustrating but I know it's temporary. Good luck with the new job...sounds like a dream. Think good thoughts for me, hopefully a job for me will present itself very soon!
    I truly believe all things happen for a reason...even sometimes bad things cause a chain reaction leading to something good. I also truly believe God will only give you what you can handle, when something feels right, it feels right, and you will find a the "right" fit job for you. It feels like a dream for me, I am just so nervous, I am hoping that this private chef job will open all new doors for me, after all, now when they entertain, why would call a caterer? when they have a chef! (Who happens to be a caterer) lol Plus I know they have other wealthy BUSY active friends with families...I need just 1 or 2 more personal chef jobs and I am golden to grow this business the way I want I cant wait to hear you say the same things...I am still so nervous. I don't want to curse myself!
    "Some friends are for a reason, a season, or a lifetime...it is said that love is blind, but friendship is clairvoyant..." unknown author

Less than 30 lbs to go!! Hooray!

Starting Weight 226.6

Round 1 40 days
    LDW 190.8
    NET LOSS ROUND 1 - 36 lbs

Round 2 21 days
    LDW 179.2
    NET LOSS ROUND 2- 11.6

Round 3 30 days

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by CLL View Post
    Hi Guys,
    So glad the weekend is over. I think the days off are the hardest for all of us. Way to much time and to much food everywhere. I did good but it was torture!! I am down a total of 10 lbs in the 8 days-Yeah!
    Mandi-bummer about the pipe. I hope the repairs are covered. Money always stresses everyone out. Just be thankful that you got to see and be with your family.
    Snuzy you are right behind me. You will do really good. Have a great night everyone.
    Amazing! 10 lbs! nice! I cant yet get rid of my 9 that I added on my interruption. Good job.

Back for revenge and more after 2 years!

Round 6 begin date 1/11/14
    Preload weight: 179.2
    Week 1: -7
    VLCD8: 172.2
    Week 2=bad week
    week 3.

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzy36 View Post
    Don't be so hard you did an interruption! A wedding.g no less. I'm going for at min three weeks so until you go off on your next trip its you and me! ! In the blistering heat lol

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    It has been very hot in the AZ! I love the warm weather but I think im kinda ready for the cooler nights.
    I guess I will stop being so hard on myself until I am under my lowest weight before the interruption.

Week 2=bad week
    week 3.

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    I'll probably have to extend this round so I'll still be with you! Thanks for all the encouragement...it helps to know that there are others who are struggling too Too bad you have an excuse...I'm just willingly cheating! Haha. Yes, it was fun though
    Thanks for the insight on the HPD, VFT..

It seems like this third round for me has been a lot more cheating than my other rounds. A bite here, A bite there, A slice of cake here, an interruption for a week there...

Week 2=bad week
    week 3.

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzy36 View Post
    Oh silly me! !! Too many acronyms lol
    Well starting tomorrow say to yourself no cheats! easy lol

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    What happened to TODAY??? haha

Week 2=bad week
    week 3.

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by arennapr View Post
    Good morning ladies!
    Its nice to see that some of you are still here and still strong!!
    I had a planned interruption the last 3 weeks and the consequences were horrifying, I gained 10 lbs. Now I have to start again, dnt feel too motivated but my clothes are getting tight on me lol
    Keep up the good job ladies have a great day!
    Arenna, We all are gonna be here for a while. Even though there are very few of us here left, we are still motivating each other. we all like each other in here :0) We would be happy to have you back in here. We pretty much know what is going on in our lives already.
    When are you loading?

Week 2=bad week
    week 3.

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    Ok, I'm down .6 this morning. Better than nothing but still have a bit more to recover from my weekend. Still waiting for the plumber to come and fix these pipes! Anyway, I'll check in later. Hope everyone has a great day!

Has anyone else been having trouble with their ticker?? I tried to log in with my PIN to update and it keeps taking me to the home page and I can't access my info!
    havent tried changing my ticker because I dont want it to say I gained hahaha I hope we didnt lose all our past data!
    im almost back on track so ill let you know as soon as I lose a few more ounces. Those Mario Bros are slacking.
    Last edited by towerspowers; September 7th, 2011 at 08:55 PM.

Week 2=bad week
    week 3.

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    AFM....

Dont mind me.. just trying to bump up the number of posts.. its just me being lazy again.

So this morning I am down 1lb. which is good because I had gained .4 yesterday. I am still .4 above pre interruption but I still feel like I have hit a new plateau. I mean It has been a week already since I started VLCD again. I swear if I dont lose more than than tomorrow I will kill myself.. naaaa just kidding. I will probably start to consider doing an apple day. I hope my losses can speed up again soon, I started the round with 1 or 2lbs losses and now its nothing like that. I wouldnt mind 1lbs loss days every now and then. Come on 150's!

I am still not in VFT! ill let you know when I am.

Week 2=bad week
    week 3.

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by ItizMe_Paula View Post
    I truly believe all things happen for a reason...even sometimes bad things cause a chain reaction leading to something good. I also truly believe God will only give you what you can handle, when something feels right, it feels right, and you will find a the "right" fit job for you. It feels like a dream for me, I am just so nervous, I am hoping that this private chef job will open all new doors for me, after all, now when they entertain, why would call a caterer? when they have a chef! (Who happens to be a caterer) lol Plus I know they have other wealthy BUSY active friends with families...I need just 1 or 2 more personal chef jobs and I am golden to grow this business the way I want I cant wait to hear you say the same things...I am still so nervous. I don't want to curse myself!
    I believe that also... Everything happens for a reason! you are going up! do well and those recommendations will come all by themselves. once we are out of VLCD you gotta share your recipes or if you have any good ones that we could use now during.

Week 2=bad week
    week 3.

Quote Originally Posted by towerspowers View Post
    AFM....

Dont mind me.. just trying to bump up the number of posts.. its just me being lazy again.

So this morning I am down 1lb. which is good because I had gained .4 yesterday. I am still .4 above pre interruption but I still feel like I have hit a new plateau. I mean It has been a week already since I started VLCD again. I swear if I dont lose more than than tomorrow I will kill myself.. naaaa just kidding. I will probably start to consider doing an apple day. I hope my losses can speed up again soon, I started the round with 1 or 2lbs losses and now its nothing like that. I wouldnt mind 1lbs loss days every now and then. Come on 150's!

I am still not in VFT! ill let you know when I am.
    Dont go to the apple day thing just eat no cheaty foods from mon - friday hehe as we know you are a social gal and like to get out on the weekends LOL Personally I think the apple day or whatever will mess up your metabolism we are already broken from all those other diets .!! you will break that plateau!!!!