Popular Pages

Page 89 of 294 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: Delicious Divas!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashie View Post
    Looks like you lost the stall and the gain! Congrats on the 1.8 loss!!! I'd love to see that on my scale.
    Thanks Smashie, I am thrilled. I am going to take your advice and look into the Rx Hcg. I am going to see how week 3 fairs. If it is the same as the past week I am going to switch to Rx for the second half of the round. Thanks for your support

HotPink: WOOHOO! looks like today is your lucky day too. So happy for your loss. Hopefully it is the start of a losing streak.

Cruzin: Congrats on the loss. I know exactly how you feel. I would rather lose something everyday then the off/on craziness. It makes me a crazy person too especially since my mood seems to be based on my weight loss.

Ruby : lolol about the pigs. I love your posts.

Slyspyder: glad you are feeling better and I am so happy for your loss!

Tempokat: 12lbs in 8 days is amazing! Good for you. The shrimp lunch sounds amazing, I am going to try it. I love your avatar btw, it makes me think of the cats in Lady and the Tramp.

Kagee : Thank you. As always you manage to make me feel better, and help me to put things into perspective. You are so right, I have lost faster than I ever would have on my own, especially inches. Congrats on your 1.4lb loss. I hope that scale keeps moving down....That fizzy water sounds really, really good.

RedRobin : Hang in there. You can do it! I hope your stall will break soon. I know how frustrating this can be especially when we are following the rules to the letter.

Jaymie: 14.8 lbs in 2 weeks is awesome! You must be so excited.

Audri: I don't miss my TOM either. My hyst was the best thing I ever did. I just wish I would stop cycling so much. Welcome to my 40's I guess. I hope you are able to figure out your dosing. I know first hand how horrible that kind of hunger feels. I am a little worried about the last 3 days too.

Well I was very happy to be back on the losing track for my last day of week 2. I had an amazing detox bath last night and slept like a baby. I am heading out to buy some more flavored Stevia this afternoon. I want some chocolate, vanilla and orange flavored so I hope they have it in stock. I am also going to attempt my ballet bootcamp dvd today so wish me luck. I really miss being active.

I hope everyone has a fabulous day.

xo
    Debra

Ht: 5' 5.5" 145lbs

LIW: 129.2

Losses 16.8 lbs in Round 3.

Start p3: 12/04/11

R/P/M
    R1 P2,Subl Hucog Drops
    Blog Entries
    Scottishfairy So glad you're spirits are back up!

Does anyone know if we are "allowed" to use Vanilla extract? I have pure vanilla extract but it's mixed with alcohol? No sugar added.
    Starting my first round on 3/3/11 with Sublingual Rx Hucog
    I'm also a mark. representative. If you are interested in oil free cosmetics you can visit my boutique http://rkeller.mymarkstore.com/ or pm me for information!

R/P/M
    First Round, Phase 2, oral drops
    Good Morning Divas. VCLD18 today and after a gain, then a loss, then nothing, I finally had a loss of 1.2. I did wake up with a terrible headache this morning and swollen eyes, I hope it means there is a cold coming on and its not some weird side effect. I did have to decrease my drops over the last couple of days, I was terribly hungry over the weekend and it took all my will power not to grab that bag of chips. So far with decreasing, it has worked. I am hungry anymore. I did start taking a multivitamin on sunday. (No matter how I am, my mom still worries about me and I am taking it so she has some ease of mind). I did do some research on them and I know it is gluten free, I have not been able to find anything about it being sugar free. I hope it doesnt make me stall, we shall see.

Ruby, Your posts always keep my spirits up. Thank you for making me laugh.

Keep up the great work Divas

R/P/M
    R3/P1
    Good Morning Divas,

slyspider: I was ravenous on TOM last week, I took a little bit more hcg than usual and in about 2 hours I was completely fine and even cooked the family a tremendous meal without touching it. Maybe 30-40 more IU's of HCG may be in order.

kagee: I use truvia it's got erythritol, rediana and natural flavors. I have a very sensitive stomach, gluten and lactose intolerant so I suppose I have many others as well. I can't use sweet n low either, major bloating. *shrugs* I am dropping the Melba toast too. I think it started my stall, but I know that we all have them so maybe not. I don't have a problem during the week when I'm working, just the weekends when I've got idle hands. Can't wait to plow the gardens. I won't have time to think about food. I'll be elbow deep in dirt, my little piece of heaven. lol

cruzin: I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Your burger sounds heavenly, I've not had any beef but I may have to try that one. I pondered why I had the 'runs' in the beginning of this diet too. I changed everything out except the stevia and sure enough I still was battling with it. As soon as I lowered the amount of stevia I was using in my tea and lemon water it quit. Yesterday I used too much again, so back to the pot I went. I hate that, the lemon water is the only thing I've been enjoying. Congrats on the scale, yippeee that's something to celebrate!!

ruby: too funny, tee hee ha ha. Hope you had sweet skinny dreams too!

jaymie: have you tried to put some mineral oil on your face and brows? It works for the dry skin around my nose. I put it on before I use my powder, I gave up all oil cosmetics and conditioners etc, It works great!!

hotpink: congrats on breaking your stall, it's such a rush to see the scale drop drop drop. I may need to saute an onion to have with the beef. I need to break this stall before I try beef though.

tempocat: Isn't it funny to read about how stuffed everyone is. I remember I was too, but those were the good ole days. I'd love to sink my teeth into the food I was eating during load days.

scottish: Where do you get the flavored stevia, like I need any more lol. I may have to find mine online. We don't have a big selection of grocers around here. I miss being active too, but I don't think I could get back to the gym right now. I'm afraid I'd get light headed and fall off the machines. lol

smashie: I think vanilla extract is on the protocol. I'd have to go read P&I again but I'm pretty sure I saw it.

So I had another gain this morning. I am teetering between 162 and 162.6 for 4 days now. I am getting discouraged, so I went to some of the threads that are ahead of us this morning lurking around to see what gives. It really seems like the trend is to go into a stall at the end of week2 and completely stall at week3, in week 4 I saw a lot of 4-6 lb losses. I also noticed that a good many posters seemed to disappear after the 2nd and 3rd week. I think maybe they got discouraged and quit.

We need to not let that happen here. Momxseven: of course you are discouraged, but i want to make a plea to you to keep going. Don't let a little cheat stop you from moving forward. Everyone falls off the wagon, just get back on and finish the ride. I think you'll be glad you did. You can do another round if you don't get to goal, but I just think quitting now will only push you further back in your goal. Sorry if this doesn't sit well with you ,but you did sooo soo good your first week. I think your body is just catching up, like I think mine is. I had a 15 lb loss in 13 days and now I'm stalled. It will even out in the next week I'm sure.

[B]READ MY WEIGHT LOSS BLOG HERE!!
    41yrs 5'5"
    R1 Loss 25.8 End lbs
    R2 Loss -9lbs
    D1VLCD -2.6 LBS
    D2VLCD -1.8LBS
    D3VLCD +1

R/P/M
    Round 2, Phase 2, Sublingual homeopathic HCG drops
    Howdy Divas,

I am still here...just been working a BUNCH. I am supposed to be doing our taxes right now, but I am procrastinating.

Thanks so much for all the tips--I know they aren't specifically for me, but I enjoy reading them and checking them out. I will be trying the apple cider vinegar/HHCG mixture on my face (maybe it will work for my acne?). I started using baby oil (mineral oil) after your suggestions, it seems to have helped some, but I still have to put a smidgen of my Melaleuca Renew lotion on so that it doesn't flake off. I have eczema too, so I will try the hydrocortisone cream.

Question, I only lost 3.6 pounds last week. It was TOM, and I know that is supposed to slow it down possibly, but I am losing very slowly this week as well. Luckily I took measurements last week and was thrilled comparing them today, because I have lost several inches. I am guessing this is normal? I have a lot to lose...44 more pounds. Even if I only lose 3.5 pounds/week for the rest of the diet I will be pretty happy, but I was hoping to lose all 34 this round and lose the rest in the next round. Maybe not too realistic, but a girl can hope, right?

Also, what is up with my dreams? I have dreamed for the last 4 nights that I cheated on the diet. Last night it was barbeque...I am thinking about adding hungarian paprika to my radishes when I roast them tonight. I don't know if it will be good or not but that sweet smokey taste might be what I need to cure me of my obsession with the barbecue sauce I can't have.

Have a great day, divas. Stay strong! It will be worth it.
    "The rest of the world lives to eat, while I eat to live."--Socrates

R/P/M
    R3/P1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomthekitty View Post
    Howdy Divas,

I am still here...just been working a BUNCH. I am supposed to be doing our taxes right now, but I am procrastinating.

Thanks so much for all the tips--I know they aren't specifically for me, but I enjoy reading them and checking them out. I will be trying the apple cider vinegar/HHCG mixture on my face (maybe it will work for my acne?). I started using baby oil (mineral oil) after your suggestions, it seems to have helped some, but I still have to put a smidgen of my Melaleuca Renew lotion on so that it doesn't flake off. I have eczema too, so I will try the hydrocortisone cream.

Question, I only lost 3.6 pounds last week. It was TOM, and I know that is supposed to slow it down possibly, but I am losing very slowly this week as well. Luckily I took measurements last week and was thrilled comparing them today, because I have lost several inches. I am guessing this is normal? I have a lot to lose...44 more pounds. Even if I only lose 3.5 pounds/week for the rest of the diet I will be pretty happy, but I was hoping to lose all 34 this round and lose the rest in the next round. Maybe not too realistic, but a girl can hope, right?

Also, what is up with my dreams? I have dreamed for the last 4 nights that I cheated on the diet. Last night it was barbeque...I am thinking about adding hungarian paprika to my radishes when I roast them tonight. I don't know if it will be good or not but that sweet smokey taste might be what I need to cure me of my obsession with the barbecue sauce I can't have.

Have a great day, divas. Stay strong! It will be worth it.
    Hi Tom, it seems like we are on the same TOM schedule. I had mine last week, had a 5 lb loss which slowed down by half and now this week I'm stalled. I think maybe my body is restocking the water it lost due to TOM. I have seen this trend over the past 2 years of counting calories and weighing regularly.

It's funny you should mention dreaming. I blog about my journey and early on in my blogs I posted about dreaming and how I knew I was pg with my 4th due to the dreams. I also posted a few days ago about my food dreams. The link below will take you to my blog. I was dreaming of purple peanut m&m's the other night. I dream all night long. Last night it was fitful dreams. I dreamed we were eating maggots because we didn't have anything else to eat. I must have been ravenous. I had other disturbing dreams last night too, but I can't remember them entirely. The hypothalamus is responsible for sleep and it is being effected by the hcg, just like it is in pregnancy.

[B]READ MY WEIGHT LOSS BLOG HERE!!
    41yrs 5'5"
    R1 Loss 25.8 End lbs
    R2 Loss -9lbs
    D1VLCD -2.6 LBS
    D2VLCD -1.8LBS
    D3VLCD +1

R/P/M
    R2P2 Liquid HGC
    Ok, since we're talking dreams.........I've been eating fish almost everyday and in last nights dream I was giving mouth to mouth and CPR to a big halibut. Dare ya all to top that one
    Laurie

Round 1 Start Weight: 249
    Round 1 End Weigh: 217.2
    Round 1 Total Loss: 31.8 (35 days)

Round 2 Start Weight: 217.2

R/P/M
    R3 hhcg subL
    just wanted to say hi y'all- I'll post my long-y later, got to go get weighed and shot - My hibiscus bloomed today (yes, I'm in Santa Fe - it's 4 years old, bloomed for me 2yrs in a row(they don't always - then was eaten majorly by a landlady's cat 2 yrs ago - it seems happy where it is now, has a skylight above it) a beautiful stunning orange yellow with a ruby(hi there) center and stamen tips, as if it's celebrating my 1.4 yesterday and my 1.0 loss today(chicken only yesterday) - going to slowly add a couple vegs to leftover beef and chicken couldn't finish the last two days and maybe 1/2 grapefruit - crossing my fingers \/

y'all have a great day see ya laters
    When I change my perspective, I change how I think - and then my life changes - ... Me

R1 LIW 180.6 * -23 lbs
    R2 LIW 166.8 * -19.4 lbs
    R3strt weight-> 175.4,LDW 157.6 PI,r3prt2- LDW 160, R3 loss -15.4lbs

[COLOR="#4B0082"]***

hiatus

R/P/M
    R1P1SQ
    Hey Cruzin,

I'm right there with you - every three days a big drop (2 if I drink my smooth move if ya know what I mean). But, now that I know that I can count on that routine, I just wait patiently for the third day and ignore the other two
    Ruby
    Start Date: 2/25/11
    Calorie Counter
    "I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free"
    Michelangelo

R/P/M
    R1P1SQ
    Quote Originally Posted by redrobin View Post
    Hi Tom, it seems like we are on the same TOM schedule. I had mine last week, had a 5 lb loss which slowed down by half and now this week I'm stalled. I think maybe my body is restocking the water it lost due to TOM. I have seen this trend over the past 2 years of counting calories and weighing regularly.

It's funny you should mention dreaming. I blog about my journey and early on in my blogs I posted about dreaming and how I knew I was pg with my 4th due to the dreams. I also posted a few days ago about my food dreams. The link below will take you to my blog. I was dreaming of purple peanut m&m's the other night. I dream all night long. Last night it was fitful dreams. I dreamed we were eating maggots because we didn't have anything else to eat. I must have been ravenous. I had other disturbing dreams last night too, but I can't remember them entirely. The hypothalamus is responsible for sleep and it is being effected by the hcg, just like it is in pregnancy.
    Wow! That is way cool to know about the dreaming. I have also been having very wild, very detailed dreams in the past 10 days. Now I know why. Thank you!
    Ruby
    Start Date: 2/25/11
    Calorie Counter
    "I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free"
    Michelangelo