Popular Pages

Thread: Diet Lipton Green Tea Citrus

Diet Lipton Green Tea Citrus

Can I drink this on Phase 2? I heard mixed things on diet soda, so I am going to give it up, but I thought I would replace it with the Diet Lipton Green Tea Citrus, but I wanted to make sure that was ok.

Thanks for everyone's help. This forum has been so informative!

can you possibly post the ingredients? i would think it wouldn't be good because it prob has sucralose or some other stuff not alloed

Ratibor/Seaton/Zabcikville, (Temple), Texas
    It is made with aspartame so if you are used to this and it does not affect your losses than it should be okay for P2. If you don't normally drink it then I would take it slow if you try it out.

Ingredients:
    Water, citric acid, sodium hexametaphosphate (to protect flavor), green tea, natural flavor, ascorbic acid (to protect flavor), phosphoric acid, potassium sorbate (preserves freshness), aspartame, acesulfame potassium, calcium disodium edta (to protect flavor), caramel color, yellow 5, blue 1.
    Last edited by diane0120; February 10th, 2011 at 09:28 AM. Reason: added ingredients list
    Diane

Started February 4, 2010 - Hit 100lbs lost November 6, 2010
    R1-40 hhcg w/load -41lbs; R2-40 hhcg switched to rx sublingual 333iu w/load -32.4lbs
    R3-32 rx subl 500iu w/load -21.4lbs; R4-48 rx subl 500iu w/load -33.2lbs
    Tested hhcg pellets-1 week-lost 8lbs; R5-33 rx subl 500iu w/load -20lbs

Thanks. I drink it now, but I didn't know if it would be ok. I am going to load on Sunday and Monday. I'm excited to lose this weight.

Ratibor/Seaton/Zabcikville, (Temple), Texas
    Good luck! If you drink it while on diet and you don't seem to be losing very well, that would be the first thing I would stop and let it clear from your system to see if that is the culprit. Otherwise, if you losses are good then you should be okay to continue the use. Some give up diet soda and lose really well, I personally can still drink diet soda off and on and I have not issues with it but it's all a process and learning game to see what works and gives you the best losses possible. Again best of luck with your round!
    Diane

Started February 4, 2010 - Hit 100lbs lost November 6, 2010
    R1-40 hhcg w/load -41lbs; R2-40 hhcg switched to rx sublingual 333iu w/load -32.4lbs
    R3-32 rx subl 500iu w/load -21.4lbs; R4-48 rx subl 500iu w/load -33.2lbs
    Tested hhcg pellets-1 week-lost 8lbs; R5-33 rx subl 500iu w/load -20lbs

Thanks Diane. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, but I have a feeling that if I continue to drink it, then it'll cause me to have chocolate cravings.