Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Discouraged!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Drops

Discouraged!

I'm on day 14 of P2 - and I'm only down 9.8 pounds. That seems so little for the discipline! I know so many folks who have done this diet with more success and way more cheating! ;-(

I'm following protocol EXACTLY. I've even celebrated both my kids birthdays without one slip up. Not even a bite of anything not allowed. Weighing my food on a postal scale before cooking.

I did have TOM at day 5, which was obviously a slow down, but I was hoping to "catch up".

My goal weight is still 30 pounds away, but I'd be thrilled if I could loose 12 more pounds before the end of P2. I'm getting bored of the limited food choices and it is seeming harder right now. I have no physical hunger (thank God!) I just WANT TO EAT! ;-)

Any words of wisdom?

R/P/M
    R1, P2, and HCG drops
    I have same problem, grudygirl. I am on P2, Day 7, and I only lost 3.5 pounds. I started 132.5 pound and gained 3 pounds on fat loading days. I lost 1-2 pounds a day since day3. Then I didn't loss any when I weighted this morning as 129 pounds. I am following protocol and it seems slower than most people. I don't feel as much hungry on Day5. Can anyone give advices?

R/P/M
    R2P2 125 IU Subq
    One thing I have seen is when you have less to lose it comes off slower. I have high numbers only bc I have way more to lose then just 30 lbs. Think more like 110 lbs. I am on day 35 of vlcd and have lost 31 lbs.
    You numbers look consistent compared to people who have less to lose. Don't get discouraged. Your still losing so your ahead of where you started. Focus on that. As for just wanting to eat to eat , maybe that's something to work on. Food is meant for nutrition first and foremost. Maybe that mindset has gotten you to where you are now and it's time to change old habits.

R/P/M
    R2P2 125 IU Subq
    Also keep in mind that average weight loss for females is .5-.8 a day

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Hhcg
    Hi Grundy,

It sounds like you started with approximately 40 lbs. to lose. I agree with Emmy that if you have less weight to lose, it tends to come off more slowly. My goal is to lose 70 lbs total. As of today, I have lost 30, so, I still have 40 to go. However, I didn't lose the 30 in only one round of hcg. I lost 22 lbs on my first round, and in my second, I have lost eight lbs (not including my loading days weight). Hand in there--you are doing fantastic so far with your weight loss, and keep sticking to it. It will come off, but you may need to complete a 2nd round after you finish the first one.

Keep focusing on how your body is being nourished by the healthy food you are eating. Your body will be absorbing nutrients better due to the detoxifying effects of this diet.

Take care,
    momofthree

Round 2 preloading weight: 179.4
    After loading weight: 185.6
    Current weight: 164.2

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Drops
    Thanks for the encouragement ladies!

I just went and worked out - so that makes me feel better!

And I know I am loosing weight faster than on ANY other program I've ever tried. And I REALLY want to stay on course for the hypothalamus reset. I WANT to make life long changes.

As far as the WANTING to eat - they say being aware is the first step. I have definitely learned the difference between being physically hungry and wanting to eat. And I am HYPER aware of my emotional eating issues. These are great benefits.

Yesterday was particularly tough because we took my son out to eat for his birthday. It was a HUGE success for me & I should be celebrating instead of wallowing in slow weight loss! ;-)

Back to focusing on the positive!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Hhcg
    You are doing great, gg!

Round 2 preloading weight: 179.4
    After loading weight: 185.6
    Current weight: 164.2

R/P/M
    P2/Injections/Rogue
    Blog Entries
    I'd be thrilled with those numbers

R/P/M
    R1 P2 HHCG
    I feel the same way! But if you look at your numbers you are well above the average. I am on VLCD 13 and am only down 10.6 but I am above the average, so that keeps me motivated and I have not cheated as well so I'm hoping that it will pay off in the end!! Good luck!! Keep on keeping on..
    Lauren

Highest weight: 187 (lost 10 pounds prior to HCG)
    HHCG R1 (3/27/2011)
    VLCWK1: (-7.8)
    VLCWK2: (-2.8)
    VLCWK3- (-3)
    VLCWK4- (-3.2)
    VLCWK5- (-1.4)
    VLCD36-158.2 (-1.8) VLCD37-157.6 (-0.6)
    LDW=157.6
    May 6th=P3

I thought I was the only one that felt this way. I'm on VLCD 14 and I've only lost 12.8 pounds. I cheated a little Friday but on Friday I only lost 12 pounds. I even did an apple day yesterday. I'm trying to stay positive. It's hard.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast