Popular Pages

Thread: Fancy dinner out tonight :(

R/P/M
    R2/P3/Injections

Fancy dinner out tonight :(

So I have a date tonight and he's taking me to the nicest steak house in town. Here are a few things I'm considering, but would like advice:
    1. Eat my normal lunch (protein, veg) and apple for snack. Then have shrimp cocktail minus the sauce and steamed spinach at the restaurant.
    2. Only eat an apple today and then have a petite filet and veg at the restaurat (both proteins at dinner).
    What would be best? I'm so sad I can't have an enormous steak! Lol
    FYI: I'm on R2P2D21 and I'm doing a 30-day round and already just shy of my 110 goal at 114 if that matters!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Sorry I just saw this so it's probably too late but I would do the shrimp cocktail.

R/P/M
    R2/P3/Injections
    That's what I did I had shrimp and crab cocktail (no sauce). However the only good veg choice was steamed asparagus, which I'd already had for lunch. Oh well. I'm the same weight as yesterday! And it was so fun watching my date devour a piece of 3-layer chocolate cake. Ugh!!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Super! So proud of you. and you can eat the same veggie twice in one day. There is nothing in the protocol forbidding it.