Popular Pages

Thread: My fear of failure is kicking in! ! -help please

R/P/M
    R1P2 - HCG inj

My fear of failure is kicking in! ! -help please

Hi eveyone,

Im on day 15 of P2 ( day 18 if u incl. P1) and honestly havent tressed at all on this diet but even with a small cheat during TOM i still lost!*

So, to explain i must confess that besides this attempt, and a mini round of the SA version known as the re-shape diet,i have never been on a diet before.
    Ive been a successful career woman for 20 years, got married at 35, babies at 36 & 38 and now at 40 my body's gone pearshaped and one of my biggest fears is failure :-( ,
    .....so having explained that, u may understand my starting to stress that in 11 days i have lost 5 kgs with TOM, but in the last 4 days without TOM and no cheating ive lost a mere .2 and have a whopping 4.3 (9.4 lbs) to lose for my goal weight in the 7 days that remain!*

Pls be honest, am i fooling myself? Is it do-able?*Im drinking water, walking as usual, eating right and following the protocol - what am i not doing?*
    Should i just cut my loses and start P 3*?

Extremely discouraged!*

THANKS - all advise is welcome

SW : 69 KG (152.1 )
    GW : 60 KG (132.4)
    normal weight in the past few years : 58 kg (before kids)

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    You are doing fine. Average losses for women are .5 to .75 lbs per day. You're average right now is .73 lbs per day. High end of average.

It is typical to see stalls, etc during the latter weeks. Week one is whirlwind with good losses and then we get blindsided by the slow down to a more normal pace in week 2 and beyond. The body takes a breather to catch up from those fast losses.

Keep going, you're right on track.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R1P2 - HCG inj
    Thanks Beth .... Just having a moment i guess. Feeling miserable at having tried so hard and sticking to this like glue, but seeing the same results day after day.
    Praying for a drop on the scale tomorrow.
    :-) Leigh

R/P/M
    R1P2 - HCG inj
    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
    STill no drop on the scale and its been 6 days now - fed up! and dissapointed
    Nothing more to say

SW : 69.5 kg
    GW : 60 KG
    DAY 11 - DAY 16 - 64.1 KG stall btwn 64.3 / 64.1 in 6 days! !!!

6 Days to reach goal weight ! UNLIKELY AT THIS RATE :'( sob sob!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You've lost a huge amount of weight. Your body is just catching up.I have 10 day stalls in all my rounds. You're obsessing too much about it. Relax. Your body is adding back water you lost in the first week and you are still losing fat.

R/P/M
    R1P2 - HCG inj
    I am hey? Ok! Point taken and i'll go with the flow and see what Monday brings.
    Thanks Colleen
    Leigh