Popular Pages

Page 266 of 951 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366766 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 9508

Thread: Gobble Gobble : Round 2 - Come Join the Turkeys!

R/P/M
    R3; P2; HCG Sublingual
    Good morning ladies! Wow! You guys sure were busy again last night! It seems like whenever I get off here you guys just go to town and I miss out! Lol!

Well, I am back up a little today (1.2) to 170 but I can deal with that and think it will be gone again tomorrow. I didn't really expect to keep all of that -2.8 off from yesterday anyway and had decided if I was back up a pound then I would still be happy...so I am still happy! My rings are tight this morning so I am going to try to flush that pound right back out!!!! It's my fault anyway for giving into my diet coke addiction.....I just can't seem to totally kick it! I can do better, I can go for awhile, but it always rears it's ugly little head in the end....maybe someday......

I hope everyone is having a good morning!!!
    Starting Weight 203 - Lost 17 on my own
    HCG Starting Weight = 186, R1 LDW = 171.4 -(14.6)

R2/P2 (Started 4/13/11) - Starting weight = 177.7
    VLCD1-7 = - 7.1 lbs
    VLCD8-14 = -3.0
    VLCD15 = 167.6 (0.0 lbs)
    VLCD16 = 168.4 (+0.8 lbs)
    VLCD17 = 169.2 (+0.8 lbs)
    VLCD18 = 167.0 (-2.2 lbs)
    VLCD19 = 165 (-2.0 lbs)
    VLCD20 = 167.2 (+2.2 lbs)
    VLCD21 = 168.2 (+1.0 lb)
    Goal Weight = 135!!!!

Blog Entries
    Wasa: Any suggestions for P4??? I am a tad anxious as to what to try. I am mostly doing low carb with adding some fruit now(blueberries n strawberries). I am sure some hidden sugars have entered into my P3 occasionally along with some stray starches, but I have NOT eaten them knowingly. Tues will start P4 for me.
    P4 is a lot like P3 with the GENTLE introduction of starches and sugars. we all have breads or grains that we prefer--so what I would say is whatever you add keep track of and wait to see for 2 days. staek days work in P4. so you have a cushion there. what were you thinking of adding Karen?

I added chick peas, beans, bananas...and some whole wheat pita.

Blog Entries
    Lose, I was just going to suggest that it was a water retention issue. Why don't you do protein today in more than one sitting. I know you're jonesing for it. It doesn't have to be steak.

R/P/M
    R3; P2; HCG Sublingual
    Quote Originally Posted by caressa View Post
    Popping in real quick...

I saw it mentioned like 20 page ago (lol...not really...but like probably 5 pages back)
    that if you are hungry in p2 then that means you are losing. This is so not what
    has been pounded into my head from Grammy and Colleen..that hunger should not
    be experienced in p2 and it's a dosage issue if there is any hunger.

Wasa, enlighten me...por favor
    Hey Caressa, I think you got that from my post and it was likely kind of vague and out of context. It was from Wasa's advice to me....I have been doing high protein, all beef, all in one sitting days and getting hungry in the afternoon....as I should be! Not the kind of I want to gnaw my own arm off all day even though I am taking hcg kind of hungry! Lol! Sorry if my comment was confusing. She was just trying to encourage me because I went SOOOOO many days with no loss and was getting just a tad frustrated!
    Starting Weight 203 - Lost 17 on my own
    HCG Starting Weight = 186, R1 LDW = 171.4 -(14.6)

R2/P2 (Started 4/13/11) - Starting weight = 177.7
    VLCD1-7 = - 7.1 lbs
    VLCD8-14 = -3.0
    VLCD15 = 167.6 (0.0 lbs)
    VLCD16 = 168.4 (+0.8 lbs)
    VLCD17 = 169.2 (+0.8 lbs)
    VLCD18 = 167.0 (-2.2 lbs)
    VLCD19 = 165 (-2.0 lbs)
    VLCD20 = 167.2 (+2.2 lbs)
    VLCD21 = 168.2 (+1.0 lb)
    Goal Weight = 135!!!!

R/P/M
    R3; P2; HCG Sublingual
    Quote Originally Posted by wasa4 View Post
    Lose, I was just going to suggest that it was a water retention issue. Why don't you do protein today in more than one sitting. I know you're jonesing for it. It doesn't have to be steak.
    Hehe.....yup, you know me already! I am probably the only one on here that says "Yay" when I get to eat chicken!!!! Lol! I have come to like beef more and more though...might do a little of both. I have been up for about an hour and 1/2, am not hungry, haven't taken my hcg yet, or drank anything. I think I better get busy, huh?

R/P/M
    R2, P4 Lifetime, Baby!
    Good Morning, Turkiellas!
    It took a WHILE to ketchup today.
    Amanda, love the dress. You look so great, girl!

Um, It's kinda all a blur....

I rushed through the posts 'cause I have to the the torture machine (treadmiil) and get DS to a bowling party at 1. Gotta figure out how to eat at the correct time today. I guess I'll just pack my steak & apple. Maybe we'll run to my parents to warm it up.... still gotta work that out.

Down .6 today. I've been upping my distance & intensity on my walks, so I'm glad the scale is semi-cooperating. I know I'm natural exercise retainer.
    And I just BARELY had enough water yesterday. Had to down 16 oz right before bed.
    You've gotta give some to get some. ~Billy Blanks

R/P/M
    R2, P4 Lifetime, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by txchik9 View Post
    The Non-Runner's Marathon Guide for Women - I love it . It's from this women who went essentially from the couch to a marathon and she's very sarcastic and funny. It makes you literally laugh out loud.

I'm quiet excited. I found a training club that has a 22-week 1/2 marathon training program for only about $100. I'm going to register for it so I can train in a group for a the 1/2 marathon. I'm nuts if I think I can do this alone...and it will also give me an outlet to A) make friends B) accountability . I'm excited. It starts June 6th - so I have plenty of time to turn myself into a 30-minute constant runner by then! It's the group/training program that the author of the book used...Fleet Feet stores. I'm quiet excited. Ironically enough, I'm more excited about socialization than anything else LOL.

However, I think this will mean that I will put off round 3 until after the half-marathon is over and see what is necessary. I really don't think it's safe to train for a half-marathon on hCG. Hrm. I don't know. Any thoughts????? Plus I imagine the training will help me lose the last 10-15 that I need to lose.... Any thoughts peoples? :-)
    This sounds like it could be MY STORY. LOL I just got a wild hair & signed up to do a half w/ some friends. Then was like "OH CRAP! I guess I should, you know, run, before the race??"
    But I can say this, I have NEVER lost weight training....not to say one cannot lose, but it is tricky. You really have to fuel up when you hit 6,7, 8 miles. Balancing the need to fuel with the desire to lose is tough. That's why we're walking this one. It keeps my competitive streak OUT of the picture. I can't possibly get a PR (personal record) while walking, so why push myself too hard? Either way, does that mean you're IN for SA RnR??
    You've gotta give some to get some. ~Billy Blanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loseordietryin View Post
    Hehe.....yup, you know me already! I am probably the only one on here that says "Yay" when I get to eat chicken!!!! Lol! I have come to like beef more and more though...might do a little of both. I have been up for about an hour and 1/2, am not hungry, haven't taken my hcg yet, or drank anything. I think I better get busy, huh?
    do me a favor and DON'T do both. I want to see what 1 does and not the other.

Princess Gobble Gobble
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie123 View Post
    This sounds like it could be MY STORY. LOL I just got a wild hair & signed up to do a half w/ some friends. Then was like "OH CRAP! I guess I should, you know, run, before the race??"
    But I can say this, I have NEVER lost weight training....not to say one cannot lose, but it is tricky. You really have to fuel up when you hit 6,7, 8 miles. Balancing the need to fuel with the desire to lose is tough. That's why we're walking this one. It keeps my competitive streak OUT of the picture. I can't possibly get a PR (personal record) while walking, so why push myself too hard? Either way, does that mean you're IN for SA RnR??

LOL Yes! I am IN for the SA RnR. I am IN IT TO...NOT WIN IT!!! LOL I am going to sign up from the training class soon as I hear back from them and then I'll sign up for the RnR after that (they give me a coupon code to use to get 10$ off...I'll tell you what it is if you're signing up for SA RnR, too!).

Today I did my 30 minute run - I covered 2.28 miles and it was a 4 minute jog plus 2 minute walk repeat 5 times thing. I did better today than last time. Last time I had to do the 'focus' game the last 2 runs = where you pick an object in front of you and stare it down until you get close to it, then you pick another object and repeat until the run is over. I didn't have to play that game at all! LOL The 'focus' game is when I'm desperate to keep my attention OFF the time and OFF the fact that I can't stop running. It feels great to run! Of course. I hate it in the moment mostly, but afterwards it's just awesome. So yes. I am IN the SA RnR - granted...I have no idea just how fast my pace will be, I'm a 4mph girl right now (hahaha, yes, that's sad) but we shall see!!!!! I'm SO excited.

As for losing or not losing during training = that's okay. I'll just wait until I get to June and see where I am at. If I have to stop the weightloss (if any more is necessary) in order to fuel myself properly so I don't fain while training for the 1/2 Marathon - then so be it. I've ALWAYS wanted to do this and doing it with an extra 10 pounds won't kill me :P I might not even need to lose any more. We'll see when we get there! Are you looking to sign up for the SA RnR? 1/2 or Full - cause aint no way in HELL I can do the full.....the FULL marathon, well that's March 2012 in Dallas, darling! :-)

R/P/M
    R3P2 SubQ injections
    Morning all!
    Amanda, those before and after pictures are amazing! So cool that you have them to show your progress. I had some before pictures on my camera in a swimsuit and couldn't stand seeing them, so I deleted them.
    I really can't believe the differences in sizes either. I am in a size 10/12 now too, but weigh 160 ish and 5'9''. We are all built so differently....I have always held all my weight in my hips, thighs and butt and still had a relatively flat stomach. I could wear Med/Large shirts easily even at my heaviest. I am still waiting patiently for that thigh and hip fat to leave, but I think wasa said that the stubborn fat is the LAST to disappear. I am excited for that day.

Update: I lost another 2 pounds this morning.....I was shocked!