Popular Pages

Page 865 of 951 FirstFirst ... 365765815855863864865866867875915 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,650 of 9508

Thread: Gobble Gobble : Round 2 - Come Join the Turkeys!

R/P/M
    R4 P3, SubQ RX
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Losin' It View Post
    Yay got my laptop fixed. It's just not fun using the phone to get on here. And I'm too cheap to buy tap a talk.

Glad to see everyone is losing well. It's been slow going for me this round. Maybe because I am so close to my goal. I wonder if I lower my goal to say... 120 if it will speed up my loss

Cheated last night. Just couldn't stand to look at the P2 food anymore and had barely eaten anything in the past three days because of it. I guess I'm just not taking this round as seriously. I decided to go on the diet to control some of the emotional eating I was doing instead of actual weight loss. Maybe my head just isn't in the right place.

Still had a loss this morning but I'm expecting to see the cheating gain tomorrow morning. Funny thing is that I have so much energy today because of the cheat I felt like it was worth it.

Ohh what am I doing??

Hope everyone has a great weekend and great losses/ stabalizing/ etc.
    Hey girl!!
    R1 start: 246.6 1/10/11-2/13/11
    R1 LDW: 214.7 (-31.9 lbs)
    R2 4/2-4/28 preload start weight: 210.5
    Interruption. Resumed P2 5/8 to 5/23
    R2 LDW: 178.7 -31.8
    R3 7/4 to 7/23 Post Load/ Vegas gluttony: 185.4
    R3 LDW 7/23 166.5 -19.9 (Net -12.2)
    R4 10/23 to 11/14 Post Load: 174.1
    R4 LDW: 157.7 -16.4 (Net: -8.8)
    I'm going to be so hot at the end of this that Chuck Norris will be jealous.

~Karlipooh, AKA KPooh, P3 Hitman

R/P/M
    R4 P3, SubQ RX
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie Broderick Nelson View Post
    Yum, that sounds awesome.

TOM showed up. :/ Now maybe the scale and I can stop being enemies.

I got a freezer today, and tomorrow I'll go pick up my quarter beef.
    Back to normal in a few days.. good!

R/P/M
    R3/P3/SubQ injections
    Hello my Turkeys! Things are going well for me, but I'm having surgery on the 27th. Giving a unit of blood this Tuesday and another the next in preparation. The last 3 surgeries I had I needed transfusions. I'll have 2 units of my own blood on tap if I need it. So, looks like round 4 will be after I recover. I'll need optimal nutrition for healing. Workouts will be light after I'm cleared so it'll be good timing. For now I'm trying to build as much muscle as possible before surgery. Keeping my head up, though the thought of being laid up is a downer. On a side note, I got a tattoo as a tribute to my mom, aunt, my BRCA fight, all my Previvor sisters and strength. I'll post a pic later..when I'm back on the laptop. ***figured it out with tapatalk

Love to the gobblers!

Last edited by zgirlkirk; October 8th, 2011 at 10:12 AM.

Round 4 Underway...I workout in all phases and sometimes rogue it out...the goal is to listen to your body and sometimes my body says ROGUE so I can keep building muscle in the gym.

R/P/M
    R 4 - phase 2 - hhcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by zgirlkirk View Post
    Hello my Turkeys! Things are going well for me, but I'm having surgery on the 27th. Giving a unit of blood this Tuesday and another the next in preparation. The last 3 surgeries I had I needed transfusions. I'll have 2 units of my own blood on tap if I need it. So, looks like round 4 will be after I recover. I'll need optimal nutrition for healing. Workouts will be light after I'm cleared so it'll be good timing. For now I'm trying to build as much muscle as possible before surgery. Keeping my head up, though the thought of being laid up is a downer. On a side note, I got a tattoo as a tribute to my mom, aunt, my BRCA fight, all my Previvor sisters and strength. I'll post a pic later..when I'm back on the laptop. ***figured it out with tapatalk

Love to the gobblers!

OMG looooove the tat and the powerful and amazing woman behind it.
    R1 - hhcg eliminated 18 lbs
    R2 - hcg sublingual 14 lbs banished
    Round 3 - hhcg pellets 0 lbs

Round 3 - The Sequel - hhcg

R/P/M
    PATCHES R6.P2
    Blog Entries
    Mornin' Gobblers!

Back from my retreat. I now really know I have serious issues w/ starch or sugar. I ate pretty much whatever and after 1 day of "normal" foods the inflammation began. My skin started feeling bruised to the touch pretty much all over and of course my stomach pooched out. 2.5 days of eating and flying caused a massive jump on the scale. I am not shocked nor am I going to feel bad about it. It is what it is and it's a life lesson.

I really know now that my body just reacts super quick to things and it's not due to me being "bad" or "oh my God, what the hell did you eat?!?!?" thing. Some may say I am pulling wool over my eyes but I seriously don't care. I am tired of beating myself up over it and now have finally realized that this is a blip in the road and the learning process will always be active. I don't think I'll have the true answers to the "solution" w/o trials and errors for at least YEARS to get a firm hold on my body and how it reacts to life/food/choices...etc.

"Others dream of success ... while others wake up and work hard at it." - Dave Ramsey

Senior Member Julie Broderick Nelson's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R3/P4/hhcg
    Kirk very nice
    Caressa welcome back

TOM is kicking my butt. Yay! I just accidentally figured out the easier comma on my phone. lol took long enough! I've had this phone since February.

I slept in this morning and hubby brought me breakfast in bed so no weigh in today.

via android tapatalk

R/P/M
    R4 P3, SubQ RX
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Ame! You little lurker! Nice to see you

R/P/M
    R 4 - phase 2 - hhcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by karlipooh View Post
    Ame! You little lurker! Nice to see you

Hey Karli Lurker.....who's a lurker?
    R1 - hhcg eliminated 18 lbs
    R2 - hcg sublingual 14 lbs banished
    Round 3 - hhcg pellets 0 lbs

Round 3 - The Sequel - hhcg

R/P/M
    R3/P3/SubQ injections
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Thank you ame...right back at ya!

Round 4 Underway...I workout in all phases and sometimes rogue it out...the goal is to listen to your body and sometimes my body says ROGUE so I can keep building muscle in the gym.

Senior Member Julie Broderick Nelson's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R3/P4/hhcg
    Having a bad week. TOM really makes me nuts. It's also our first real cold spell. It went from 90 to 45 in a week. We even had snow last Friday. I felt starved all weekend long and ate way more then I should have, not bad food, but way too much food. The scales are not forgiving. I've been at 183 for 2 days now.

I know TOM makes me nuts, you'd think I'd have a bit more willpower knowing that. Anyways, I'm back on track. I'm really considering going back on Leptin/Paleo instead of continuing on HCG. With the colder months ahead, I know it's going to be very difficult for me to stay on 500 calories.
    Last edited by Julie Broderick Nelson; October 11th, 2011 at 09:24 AM.