Thread: Grammy Question. Can too much HCG cause a GAIN!?!?

Grammy Question. Can too much HCG cause a GAIN!?!?

Okay, I have to start this by saying how amazing it is that I lost 20 lbs in 21 days!

I am on the HCG drops and went to the Doc to get the second 3 weeks worth on Wednesday(3 days ago). I also stopped by the grocery store to pick up my next few days worth of food. I was sooo burnt out on chicken that I decided to substitute it with shrimp. I weigh EVERYTHING and I honestly never ever ever cheat. I want to look good naked sooo bad that cheating isn't even in my vocab.

On Thursday morning, I decided since I still had some leftover of my older drops that I would take my usual dose of the new stuff - and - a little bit of the old stuff.

Friday and Saturday (today) I have been sooooo hungry. Friday I didn't lose anything and I figured that it was a stall which I was prepared to handle because I have been so lucky so far. Then, this morning, a 1 lb gain. A gain is not a stall. I have read in some of the posts that people can be sensitive to shrimp. I can cut this out since I really can't stand eating it anyway but, is it also possible that the extra drops could have been a factor in the (gulp) gain?

Is too much HCG the possible cause of a gain? I think this question is so important. Many doctors and HCG peeps may be making this same mistake and not even aware!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Blog Entries
    Oh yes the wrong dose can totally mess up your losses. That fact totally destroys the notion that it's the diet alone that causes the gain.Skip 2 doses to get your blood level back.
    Colleen

I'm a moderator, but I only answer hcg questions, not technical questions about forum use. For a document explaining hcg, visit my author website http://colleencoble.com/2014/colleen.../hcg-protocol/