Popular Pages

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hunger during Hcg diet p2

  1. #1

    Unhappy Hunger during Hcg diet p2

    Hi,
    This is the first time I did the hcg diet (excluding the one time I took a homeopathic form & got very sick)....and I am hungry almost all the time. A few days ago, I was feeling sick & weak and I was at work, so I thought maybe I needed some caffienne because I am use to drinking alot of tea (& sugar)...but I was at work so no tea...so I drank a 4th a can of pop. Since then I do not feel the buzz feeling I was feeling before so I feel like I ruined it. I was losing a pound a day, now it has only been maybe a 4th of a pound a day. If I continue the diet & continue taking the hcg, will my weight come off the same way or will it take it off as if I am not taking hcg. I have been sticking to the diet since the pop, but it feels different. Does anyone know a trick to get back on the buzz or burn mode.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mrs.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Portland, OR
    R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Posts
    1,523
    When you are hungry, your dose is most likely off. Skip a dose to see if you feel more or less hungry. If less, lower your dose. If more, raise it. Usually it is a matter of lowering the dose.

    Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

    8/17 started high fat/adequate protein/low carb diet (nutritional ketosis):
    Starting weight: 185.4
    11/19 168.6

  3. #3
    Senior Member LynneR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R4 P2 hHCG
    Posts
    3,233
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePrincess View Post
    Hi,
    ...so I drank a 4th a can of pop.
    Are you saying you drank sweetened soda with high fructose corn syrup? Not diet? I don't know if it would do anything at all, as that is only about 40 calories, though it is off protocol. It could just be a coincidence that your weight loss was ready to level out. For myself, I lost 14 lbs the first week, then leveled out to 5 lbs a week for maybe the next 4 weeks. But some days more, some less.
    I am using EFT (aka "tapping") to break my emotional food addiction. EFT is generally a "one time" treatment. Here is a link the EFT article on Dr Mercola's website, which gives guidelines for EFT. Scroll past the video, then read.

    http://eft.mercola.com/


    Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Germany
    R/P/M
    R2P2 injection
    Posts
    572

    AW: Hunger during Hcg diet p2

    Quote Originally Posted by FreePrincess View Post
    Hi,
    This is the first time I did the hcg diet (excluding the one time I took a homeopathic form & got very sick)....and I am hungry almost all the time. A few days ago, I was feeling sick & weak and I was at work, so I thought maybe I needed some caffienne because I am use to drinking alot of tea (& sugar)...but I was at work so no tea...so I drank a 4th a can of pop. Since then I do not feel the buzz feeling I was feeling before so I feel like I ruined it. I was losing a pound a day, now it has only been maybe a 4th of a pound a day. If I continue the diet & continue taking the hcg, will my weight come off the same way or will it take it off as if I am not taking hcg. I have been sticking to the diet since the pop, but it feels different. Does anyone know a trick to get back on the buzz or burn mode.
    Are u still hungry? If so, u ve to adjust the dose as mentioned above.
    U r not describing burn mode, u r describing hypoglycaemia. Dr. Simeons addresses it on P&I. He says that some clients experience severe hypoglycaemia at some point on the protocol and that he gives these patients sugar (in ur case soda) and it should take care of it. He also says that it normally doesn't come back and they r fine for the rest of the protocol. So u did the rt thing.
    1# a day is only realistic at the beginning & weight loss slows down anyway. An average of 1/2 lb per day over the entire p2 is normal for women. So u r doing fine. Keep going.
    But u shld not b hungry, or u will lose the wrong fat.

    Gesendet von meinem HTC Desire mit Tapatalk 2
    17.06.12 70.7 kg
    19.06.12 74.5 kg
    20.06.12 71.5 kg
    27.06.12 68.7 kg
    04.07.12 68.4 kg
    07.07.12 67.3 kg
    10.07.12 66.5 kg
    11.07.12 67.2 kg
    14.07.12 67.6 kg
    17.07.12 67.2 kg
    18.07.12 66.2 kg (Finally!l)
    23.07.12 65.4 kg (LIW)


    http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wMhWFWA/

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. View Post
    When you are hungry, your dose is most likely off. Skip a dose to see if you feel more or less hungry. If less, lower your dose. If more, raise it. Usually it is a matter of lowering the dose.
    You were right. I skipped my morning dose and felt less hungry, so I am going to only take one pill a day instead of 2. Thanks for your tip.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LynneR View Post
    Are you saying you drank sweetened soda with high fructose corn syrup? Not diet? I don't know if it would do anything at all, as that is only about 40 calories, though it is off protocol. It could just be a coincidence that your weight loss was ready to level out. For myself, I lost 14 lbs the first week, then leveled out to 5 lbs a week for maybe the next 4 weeks. But some days more, some less.
    Thanks...your comment helped take some of the guilt and the panic away, knowing that it does even out. Hopefully I will lose at least 20#...though I hope more...

  7. #7
    Thanks for your input. It makes sense that I was hypoglycemic. Glad to know it's a normal occurrence. I have been feeling fine since...especially since I lowered my dose today. Now I'm not so hungry.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •