Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know stalls happen but they still SUCK!!!

R/P/M
    R1P3 hhcg drops

Angry I know stalls happen but they still SUCK!!!

I know I know that stalls are going to happen and there is pretty much no way to prevent them. It is still very frustrating and discouraging. I have been at 144 lbs since August 1st. I did the 6 apples a day yesterday thinking that would help and it didn't... I am still 144lbs today. I am following protocol pretty darn close. Some days I don't even eat the full 500 calories.

I think what's frustrating is that I am only on VLCD7. I did read grammy's sticky on stalls which helps but still very discouraged.

It feels like I am starving myself and depriving my body of food for nothing.... sorry to make this into a rant, just had to get it out.

Hope everyone else is having better results than I am!

Btw, I am on the hhcg drops.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    yes it's discouraging. BUt an apple day isn't to be done until 4 or more days at the same weight. And even then they are pretty useless but you did one before it was allowed so that may even make your stall go a little longer, sorry to say.

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    I always look at a stall as my body catching up with things....and soon it will say, ok, I see what's going on here, and it will show some more losses on the scale. A stall is generally your body holding on to water....you are still burning fat....you have to be given your low calorie intake. Smile to yourself, and keep going. And know that if a famine hit, your body would serve you well! LOL!
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

R/P/M
    R1P3 hhcg drops
    Thanks for the words of encouragement.

I had no idea that doing an apple day would prolong my stalls... wow this is so confusing. I am in the process of reading pounds and inches... hoping to find some answers there.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Just remember stalls are normal. Frustrating I know though. You could try trading out one fruit for an extra serving of protein. That sometimes helps.

R/P/M
    P4
    Yes, stalls are horrible.

You've had a 4-day stall and you're only on day 7? That sounds like there's a possibility something else is going on. What are you eating, exactly and specifically? What cosmetics, personal care products and lotions are you using?

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    I stalled for 8 days ..It was awful but in those 8 days I lost inches! Measure yourself. Good luck

R/P/M
    R1P3 hhcg drops
    I have been measuring and there seems to be a tiny change but it could just be that I was a bit bloated the last time I measured.

I am using pretty much all oil free makeup and body soap.

I have been at 144 since 8/2 and now I am 144.02.

I eat chicken with cucuber salad or turkey wraps. Sticking to the protocol as close as possible.

It's just sooooo discouraging especially since I am a first time hcg dieter

R/P/M
    P4
    Turkey is not on protocol even though some plans say you can have it, and it does make many people stall. It might help to skip the turkey. Also, if you're having cucumber salad, meaning you're mixing lettuce and cucumber, that might cause a problem. You should eat only 1 vegetable with each meal. Here's a list of protocol foods from P&I:

The Diet
    The 500 Calorie diet is explained on the day of the second injection to those patients who will be preparing their own food, and it is most important that the person who will actually cook is present - the wife, the mother or the cook, as the case may be. Here in Italy patients are given the following diet sheet.
    BREAKFAST: Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours. Saccharin or other sweeteners may be used.
    LUNCH: 100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed raw from the bird.
    One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.
    One breadstick (grissino) or one Melba toast.
    An apple or an orange or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.
    DINNER : The same four choices as lunch.

The juice of one lemon daily is allowed for all purposes. Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, majoram, etc., may be used for seasoning, but no oil, butter or dressing.
    Tea, coffee, plain water, or mineral water are the only drinks allowed, but they may be taken in any quantity and at all times.
    In fact, the patient should drink about 2 liters of these fluids per day. Many patients are afraid to drink so much because they fear that this may make them retain more water. This is a wrong notion as the body is more inclined to store water when the intake falls below its normal requirements.
    The fruit or the breadstick may be eaten between meals instead of with lunch or dinner, but not more than than four items listed for lunch and dinner may be eaten at one meal.

R/P/M
    R1P3 hhcg drops
    Thank you so much for your input jmmrr!

I read what came with the drops that I'm taking it says that turkey is okay??? I ate a lot of that! Oh boy! No wonder I haven't seen any results. I do not eat the luttuce with the cucumbers... I just call it a cucumber salad

Just when I thought I had found something that works for me...*sigh*