Popular Pages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know stalls happen but they still SUCK!!!

R/P/M
    R2 / P1 / H-F Homeopathic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyj View Post
    Thank you so much for your input jmmrr!

I read what came with the drops that I'm taking it says that turkey is okay??? I ate a lot of that! Oh boy! No wonder I haven't seen any results. I do not eat the luttuce with the cucumbers... I just call it a cucumber salad

Just when I thought I had found something that works for me...*sigh*
    Okay ... stepping into *very* personal territory, but how well are your bowels moving? Just want to make sure your "stall" isn´t partially attributable to retention in that area. One thing I noticed while in Phase 2 of the eating plan is I went through a period during week two through the third week where my bowel movements became less frequent (I assume this is related to eating overall a smaller volume of food) - every third day or so - so I did not have a daily poop; during the later part of week three and four my bowels returned to a daily routine which has continued now that I am in Phase 3 of the eating plan.

Also, can you tell us more about your menu? I got in a routine of two daily servings of apples early in Phase 2, but during the later half of phase 2, I switched to a strawberry smoothie (frozen strawberries, plus raspberry or hibiscus tea plus dash of lime juice with stevia) and a grapefruit serving as my two fruit servings and that seemed to align with ending my stall.
    Dont Sacrifice What You Want Most For What You Want Right Now.

June 15, 2012 Begin Round 1 ............... Start Weight: 165 lbs .................... July 20, 2012: R1 - P2 - VLCD30: 150.0
    Sept 9, 2012 Begin Round 2 ......Pre-Loading Weight: 148 lbs ....................

R/P/M
    R2 / P1 / H-F Homeopathic
    Blog Entries
    I know I know that stalls are going to happen and there is pretty much no way to prevent them. It is still very frustrating and discouraging. I have been at 144 lbs since August 1st. I did the 6 apples a day yesterday thinking that would help and it didn't... I am still 144lbs today. I am following protocol pretty darn close. Some days I don't even eat the full 500 calories.

I think what's frustrating is that I am only on VLCD7. I did read grammy's sticky on stalls which helps but still very discouraged.

It feels like I am starving myself and depriving my body of food for nothing.... sorry to make this into a rant, just had to get it out.

Hope everyone else is having better results than I am!

Btw, I am on the hhcg drops.
    Are your apples raw or baked? As far as I know the protocol doesn´t discuss a difference , but an old wives´ tale is that baked apples are better for cleaning the digestive tract than raw ones.
    Dont Sacrifice What You Want Most For What You Want Right Now.

June 15, 2012 Begin Round 1 ............... Start Weight: 165 lbs .................... July 20, 2012: R1 - P2 - VLCD30: 150.0
    Sept 9, 2012 Begin Round 2 ......Pre-Loading Weight: 148 lbs ....................

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    I have had 2 stalls this round both a week or longer... My second one I think is over I had a 1 pound loss this morning ! I hope its over I move on to P3 in a week ! good luck !

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by conejoazul View Post
    Are your apples raw or baked? As far as I know the protocol doesn´t discuss a difference , but an old wives´ tale is that baked apples are better for cleaning the digestive tract than raw ones.
    I will have to try that the rest of this round and round 3 ! Thanks....

R/P/M
    R1P3 hhcg drops
    As far as the bowel movements go I am having a really hard time with them. I just started using the powder that you mix with water..... dang it I can't think of the name of it right now! Hopefully that will help.

My apples are raw... never thought about baking being better... I will try that!

Good for you Melaniet!

I read some where that you can store up to 8-10 lbs in your bowel??? Does this seem accurate??? That's a whole lot!

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    As far as the bowel movements go I am having a really hard time with them. I just started using the powder that you mix with water..... dang it I can't think of the name of it right now! Hopefully that will help.

My apples are raw... never thought about baking being better... I will try that!

Good for you Melaniet!

I read some where that you can store up to 8-10 lbs in your bowel??? Does this seem accurate??? That's a whole lot!
    I believe it ..... I know when my husband had his colonoscopy he had to drink this stuff to clean him out and he lost 6-7 lbs ! Amazing

R/P/M
    Round2 Phase2
    Blog Entries
    Im stalled!!! 3 days now...that .4 loss you does not count cause I was on the pot for a while, finally! Catch my drift?..

So im thinking I need something more in my diet, here is what im doing now:

Lunch: 150gr chicken
    Dinner: 150 gr chicken and alot of leafy green and a bit of tomatoe

I do use the spray dressing and franks red hot sauce from time to time.
    I was having my apples but took them out after my first 0 loss.
    I do not have and have never had the melba toast or grassini, I'll go nuts and eat the whole package I know I will.
    Lately I have been having rediculous cravings for fat, im thinking I should probably add some coconut oil.

Trying to figure out why I'm stalling is too much to take on right now! Im just way too busy not to mention broke, I can't go and by fish and shrimp and strawberries, and coconut oil (to change my foods and see what happens). I have to work with what ive got at home and thats basically what ive been eating! Someone, anyone! Please help.

R/P/M
    Round2 Phase2
    Blog Entries
    stall is over

R/P/M
    R1P3 hhcg drops
    Great news losingit221!

I am happy to report that the stall seems to be over I am at 142.8 as of this morning!! Not much difference but yay!!

Since I am keeping measurements I am so happy to know that I have lost 1" from my arms 1" from my thighs aaaaaand 2.5" from my abdomen!!

If you're stalling out just stick with it. It is very very discouraing but if all else fails at least you can say you tried

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12