Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm about ready to give up. Words of encouragement appreciated

R/P/M
    Round 5/Phase 2/hHCG Pellets
    Blog Entries

I'm about ready to give up. Words of encouragement appreciated

Today has just been a bad day all around, but this round has given me nothing but problems. I'm literally down to only being able to eat 2 meats and 2 veggies because everything else seems to cause problems. I'm cutting out my second fruit for good today, but if that doesn't help anything, I'm completely out of options. I'm on day 30 and I've only lost 11.6. I HAD lost 12.8, but yesterday I woke up to a 1.2 gain for absolutely no reason. I didn't do anything different other than drop a fruit and increase one protein portion by 1 oz in its place. I've had an extra oz of protein before, including during this round, and never EVER had a gain because of it, so I don't think that was it. Today I'm the same weight as yesterday. I'm just over everything. I hate P2, I always have. If it's not one thing during this stupid phase, it's another, and it's been like that from day one. It's not my drops because I'm using the same kind as I always have, and it has real hCG in it. A new bottle was just opened about a week ago so it hasn't lost any potency. My UGW is in semi-near reach at 10.2 lbs away, but I feel like it's just not going to happen. My UGW is still a few pounds over the high end of a healthy weight for my height, so it's not too much to lose for my height, and with my still being technically 13 lbs overweight for my height, I can't see that I simply don't have much/any abnormal fat to lose. I was already planning an extended round because I don't ever want to have to do another P2 again and I started with 21 lbs to lose total, but at this rate, what's the point? I'm clearly going nowhere with this. I'm just feeling really discouraged and ready to call it quits. I want to cry.

R1 (9/15/11-10/25/11): -22 lbs
    R2 (12/17/2011-1/25/2012): -20.4 lbs
    R3 (2/22/2012-4/2/2012): -17 lbs
    R4 (6/25/2012-8/4/2012): -15.8 lbs
    R5 (8/31/2013-10/3/2013): -18.2 lbs

R/P/M
    R3P2
    Talkin, please don't give up. Look at all the progress you've already made! Amazing losses!

I have read that as you get closer to your goal (assuming it's a healthy goal, i.e., you're not trying to look anorexic), the weight loss can really slow down. Also, that we might stall at a weight we were at some time ago, but that if you stick with it, you'll eventually break the stall. Also, that you may still be losing inches even if your weight stays the same. Maybe this is what's happening to you.

Here's a way to get you more excited about sticking it out...go post about your progress in the thread about success stories, because You certainly are a success story! It will encourage others as well!

Good luck!

R/P/M
    R3P3 hHCG pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndfiddle View Post
    Talkin, please don't give up. Look at all the progress you've already made! Amazing losses!

I have read that as you get closer to your goal (assuming it's a healthy goal, i.e., you're not trying to look anorexic), the weight loss can really slow down. Also, that we might stall at a weight we were at some time ago, but that if you stick with it, you'll eventually break the stall. Also, that you may still be losing inches even if your weight stays the same. Maybe this is what's happening to you.

Here's a way to get you more excited about sticking it out...go post about your progress in the thread about success stories, because You certainly are a success story! It will encourage others as well!

Good luck!
    ----------
    I agree w 2ndfiddle! You were going thru P2 during christmas!!! Who does that? YOU! That's who! I mean, I'm not strong enuf to do that but you looked at it and took it on.
    I'm not sure why you are cutting back on your fruit and why you are getting sick. This is my first round, I look up to peeps like you.
    Hang in there!
    Shuga
    SHUGA
    HW: 226 (after load = 232)
    R1: -13.6 Lbs.= 212.4 LDW
    R2: -7.8 Lbs. = 204.6 (after load = 211)
    R3: - 4.1 Lbs. = 199.7 LDW
    TOTAL LOSS: 27.1 Lbs.

R2 Phase 4
    Current Weight: 203.2
    Next goal: To keep the weight off and to lose a minimum of 10 Lbs!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It's just water weight, honey. You go through stalls like that. What are you eating? You may have some kind of food sensitivity.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    P2 yet again/rx subq
    I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. I'd be miserable, too, if I were you. But you've done so very well in past rounds...just stick to this one and you'll soon be done. Are you having any health problems that could be affecting this? I ask because I gained 50 lbs, while dieting and exercising, a few years ago. I didn't realize my thyroid wasn't working because I kept getting normal TSH test results.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    It's just water weight, honey. You go through stalls like that. What are you eating? You may have some kind of food sensitivity.
    Chicken, fish, cucumber, lettuce, apple, strawberries. I do eat turkey burgers which I realize aren't on protocol, but I can't eat beef because it stalled me. I started eating turkey instead since I'd done it on all my rounds with no problems, and I was having really, really good losses eating them or chicken for lunch with fish at dinner. Then I ran out of fish so I was just eating chicken and turkey, but I got more fish so I'm hoping this will jump start the losses again. I had so many stalls this round because I ate beef most of it not realizing that and/or cabbage was causing it, so I lost out on a lot of losses for the first half of my round. I'm not losing inches, either. Trust me, I've been checking. I've been the same for the last 2 weeks, at least around the waist, which sucks since last round I ended .4 higher than my current weight and I was an inch SMALLER than I am now. Grr! I feel better now that I've had time to calm down, but I can't guarantee that if this happens tomorrow I won't be stark raving mad again!

Quote Originally Posted by jmmrr View Post
    I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. I'd be miserable, too, if I were you. But you've done so very well in past rounds...just stick to this one and you'll soon be done. Are you having any health problems that could be affecting this? I ask because I gained 50 lbs, while dieting and exercising, a few years ago. I didn't realize my thyroid wasn't working because I kept getting normal TSH test results.
    I don't think I do, but who knows. No real way for me to check because I don't have insurance, so unless I pay $100 just to sit in the office (which I can't afford to do), there's no way to know. Sigh.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuga View Post
    ----------
    I agree w 2ndfiddle! You were going thru P2 during christmas!!! Who does that? YOU! That's who! I mean, I'm not strong enuf to do that but you looked at it and took it on.
    I'm not sure why you are cutting back on your fruit and why you are getting sick. This is my first round, I look up to peeps like you.
    Hang in there!
    Shuga

Thanks yeah, P2 during Christmas was a DISASTER. I was so miserable, haha. I'm dropping a fruit because sometimes that jump starts losses when they've slowed mid-to-end of a round. I've done it every other round, usually way before now.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Try eating fish 2x a day for the rest of your round. The fish really does help. Good luck!
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Stalled again. I feel nothing. Maybe I should just accept that I'm done losing with this diet. I'm only .4 less than I ended my last round at, and it's not like I had even gained everything back. My average is now .2 per day. Seriously. I give up.

R/P/M
    P2 yet again/rx subq
    I've read that turkey is a pretty common cause of stalls or gains. It doesn't seem to be a good sub for chicken or beef at all. And yes, my insurance won't pay for actual thyroid tests either. I have to order them online and get it tested myself, and pay out of pocket in addition to the several hundred dollars I pay to insurance each month, so I definitely understand why it isn't possible for you to get tested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast