Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: January 11 & 12 Loaders support

R/P/M
    R6/P3/HHCG
    Blog Entries
    Hey, didn't check in yesterday but I've been keeping up.
    Didn't make pd day but I did drop .6lbs
    I think chicken stock might make me stall... or at least the brand I was trying. And Def not doing the Walden farms junk anymore either.
    Very tiring day today so might try to relax with a bath tonight, but I Def need to drink more water.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    02/28/12: R1: 219.6lb ~ LDW: 183.6lbs = -36lbs
    02/01/13: R2: 185lb ~ LDW: 149.4lbs = 35.6lbs
    01/11/14: R3: 180.2lbs ~ VLCD51 LDW:146.8 = -33.4lbs
    08/28/15: I had my baby boy @ 9.3lbs
    01/04/16: R4: 220.0lbs ~ VLCD37 LDW: 189.4lbs = -30.6lbs
    03/21/16: R5: 189.6 lbs ~ VLCD45 LDW: 161.4 Lbs = -28.2 lbs
    09/06/16: R6: 175.6lbs ~ VLCD31 LDW: 151.6 = -24lbs
    01/09/17: R7: 172.6lbs ~ VLCD24 LDW: 152.2 ~ 2WK PI
    09/18/17: R8: 181lbs ~ VLCD?? LDW: ??? ~ *Plan to cycle this round*

Quote Originally Posted by SarahSmiles8 View Post
    Hey, didn't check in yesterday but I've been keeping up.
    Didn't make pd day but I did drop .6lbs
    I think chicken stock might make me stall... or at least the brand I was trying. And Def not doing the Walden farms junk anymore either.
    Very tiring day today so might try to relax with a bath tonight, but I Def need to drink more water.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Today is the first day that I am actually AHEAD with my water, been doing really well this morning, I've got a liter and a half into me Some days its so easy and others I can barely get a liter in.....

Quote Originally Posted by misscartwright View Post
    Today is the first day that I am actually AHEAD with my water, been doing really well this morning, I've got a liter and a half into me Some days its so easy and others I can barely get a liter in.....
    Woohoo!! I'm behind in water but trying to get it all in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know what the max amount of fluids you can have is? I drink so much that sometimes I think I'm overdoing it. And is ginger safe?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lifechanger5 View Post
    Anyone know what the max amount of fluids you can have is? I drink so much that sometimes I think I'm overdoing it. And is ginger safe?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Don't know the max amount but when starting this protocol I was told by veterans to drink half body weight in ounces. And it decreases wihen you lose the weight.

Ginger fresh and powder is safe as far as I know. Someone correct me if wrong!

Made soup and mmmmm so good. It's hitting the spot on this chilly day. -21. Boo. Warmed up a bit now to -18.
    Last night I boiled chicken and spices /onion/celery leaves and a stem/a little tomatoe /spinach. Yes it's not plan but wanted some flavour in broth. This morning after un thawing the broth I took out the vegetables and blended the chicken and broth together to make soup thick. Added celery and brought to a boil. It's yummy

Makenna, I tried it with onions last night and it was so-so. Today was cabbage and it was much better!

Amy, I'm seriously hoping chicken broth doesn't stall me because I love it!

Sarah, a bath sounds nice! I'm thinking of trying a detox bath, maybe. Have you tried those?

Lifechanger, I go by the 1/2 ounce of water per pound of body weight, too.

Mouse, I never thought about pureeing it all!!! I'm going to give that a go.

Big whoosh! I made pound day!

weigh-in: 156.8

foods: chicken, cabbage, chicken broth, strawberries, cottage cheese, asparagus, apple
    [

This sounds good. http://thefoodcharlatan.com/2014/01/...ucumber-salad/ We couldn't use the olive oil or jalapenos, but it looks like it would still be pretty yummy without.
    [

Do any of you have problems actually eating the food? Things OP sound pretty good when I'm planning lunch... but by the time I take my Drops I could care less and it all sounds gross. It just seems to get worse as the day goes on and by dinner I pretty much have to choke down every bite. I do cottage cheese and eggs and am soooo thankful for them because they seem so much more palatable than the meat. This has just been in the past few days. I think I stalled over the weekend because I didn't get enough calories in, so I'm really trying to fight this, but UGH!!! Any words of wisdom? This may derail me quicker than any cravings!
    [

R/P/M
    R2, P2. Injection
    Black Friday Hcg Diet Doc Coupon Codes
    I tried a "HCG chicken meatball soup" recipe I found on YouTube tonight. It was really good. I'm glad I made a double batch.
    \
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools}

Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast