Popular Pages

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitri's progress...Stoked & Amazed :) :) :)

R/P/M
    R1/P1/RX
    WoW! Amazing progress. I am getting ready to start my first round as soon as my HCG comes in. Are you doing injections? Or Drops? Any tips before I began on loading days or Phase 2?...

R/P/M
    Round 1, phase 2, injections
    Quote Originally Posted by melaniet View Post
    Wow girl you look great and a plastic surgeon YAY!! I have twin boys they are 12
    Omg PLEASE TELL ME IT GETS EASIER!!!!! My twins are a nightmare at 7. My son has major behavior issues and my daughter is stubborn & bullheaded! (boy/girl twins). They cause me so much stress at this age constantly fighting and tattling. It's constant chaos!

Up or down??? She chose doooowwwnnnn! Too late now...(from my all time favorite movie, Labyrinth.)

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Nona337am View Post
    WoW! Amazing progress. I am getting ready to start my first round as soon as my HCG comes in. Are you doing injections? Or Drops? Any tips before I began on loading days or Phase 2?...
    I'm on injections, test your HCG before you start using it! My advice read pounds and inches, follow protocol 100%, forgive yourself if you don't, understand your only human, expect to get frustrated, use this forum as a crutch, keep before, during and photos AND Measurements, Don't go rogue before 21-30 days and get some "good" protocol recipes together! I'm a total foodie, have made several mistakes along the way and have gathered some decent recipes that I can share. If I have time this weekend I will attempt to compile them but the BEST resource I have found for recipes is sparkrecipes.com. Just do a search for HCG p2 or HCG and pick what you like. LOAD well on as many HEALTHY FATS as you can (e.g., guacamole, avocado salad, salmon, macadamia nuts, cheeses). My advice gorge yourself on the things you typically love and crave that way you will crave them less when you hit your moments of weakness. Oh and buy apple cider vinegar, liquid aminos (braggs is best), and order MCT oil because it is the ONLY allowable oil and it is great for when you want to fry something up for dinner!

Up or down??? She chose doooowwwnnnn! Too late now...(from my all time favorite movie, Labyrinth.)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections
    Blog Entries
    Wow, way to go!

R/P/M
    Thanks Ladies!

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    It will get better I promise!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitri2779 View Post
    Omg PLEASE TELL ME IT GETS EASIER!!!!! My twins are a nightmare at 7. My son has major behavior issues and my daughter is stubborn & bullheaded! (boy/girl twins). They cause me so much stress at this age constantly fighting and tattling. It's constant chaos!

R/P/M
    Today was a confusing day for weighing! I thought I was a good girl yesterday! Drank some smooth move and bedtime tea before bed. Got in a minimum of 2 liters of water. Ate on protocol (admittedly eyeballed the amount of chili....not really sure what the serving size would be.). And I was up 1.1 this am! I also must admit that I don't get enough sleep! I have trouble falling asleep and trouble waking up! I am more of a night person! Never really get going before 2pm unless I have to for school or something! Will gladly stay in bed till noon! Intact that is the plan for Monday! Sleep as late as lil man will let me, go get loan, get HCG at clinic and study for Tuesday's midterm!

Anyway, I slept 4.5-5hrs and woke up to a gain (178.3) Then when I got home from work around 6:30pm I was 178.0.. So now that's a loss because we always weigh less in the afternoon! I'm guessing the smoothe move is a large factor!

Dear God PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me be down at least 2#s in the am!!!.

R/P/M
    Whoosh fairy cane by early this morning and danced a jig on my scale! Hope she comes to visit tomorrow morning as well!!!

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitri2779 View Post
    Today was a confusing day for weighing! I thought I was a good girl yesterday! Drank some smooth move and bedtime tea before bed. Got in a minimum of 2 liters of water. Ate on protocol (admittedly eyeballed the amount of chili....not really sure what the serving size would be.). And I was up 1.1 this am! I also must admit that I don't get enough sleep! I have trouble falling asleep and trouble waking up! I am more of a night person! Never really get going before 2pm unless I have to for school or something! Will gladly stay in bed till noon! Intact that is the plan for Monday! Sleep as late as lil man will let me, go get loan, get HCG at clinic and study for Tuesday's midterm!

Anyway, I slept 4.5-5hrs and woke up to a gain (178.3) Then when I got home from work around 6:30pm I was 178.0.. So now that's a loss because we always weigh less in the afternoon! I'm guessing the smoothe move is a large factor!

Dear God PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me be down at least 2#s in the am!!!.

The POWER OF PRAYER!!!

Down 2.1 lbs this am!

R/P/M
    Night all!!!!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast