Popular Pages

Page 3 of 309 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Easter weekend loaders!!!!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX SL
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jilly921 View Post
    pixie i will eat half a box for me and the other half for you

racquel - guess what?! my package from reliable cleared customs this morning!!! hahahaha it'll probably beat the stuff i bought from fran which i totally didn't need to pay extra for!! ahhhh such is life, at least i'll have them in time to start. just had to share that with you
    Jilly, I was soooo willing to pay extra to make sure i had my stuff in time!! Are you injecting or taking SL? Ilm doing SL. LAst round i mixed with Bac water but I am going to try using sodium chloride (only can be used if taking SL - not injecting) this time per one of the veterans advice...
    DietTracker Spreadsheet
    Start 174.2
    vlcd1 171.4 (-2.8)
    vlcd2 168.7 (-2.8)
    vlcd3 166.6 (-2.1)
    vlcd6 165.4 (-1.2)
    TOTAL. (-8.9)

i am doing injections, they are quick and painless. i don't think i'd have the patience to sit with the drops under my tongue.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Pellets

Red face HCG first timer here

Quote Originally Posted by Knittygirl View Post
    I've got about 75 pounds to go...I pray I can get away with four rounds, but I think it might be 5. I'm hypothyroid and that seems to slow my losses. I'm still excited though!!!
    Hi Just reading this thread I am about to start off on hcg drops. I am also hypothyroid, how did this affect your weight loss? I am wondering because I have tried everything and nothing has lasted. Are you doing the injections or the drops? Where do you get your hcg from? I know alot of questions, but I am trying to get this right this time. I am trying to lose 110 pounds...ugh long journey ahead of me I know...Thank You for any help that you guys may be able to offer.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Pellets
    Sorry, but yes I am going to start loading Easter weekend as well.. Yay I am excited to start this journey.

R/P/M
    R3P2 Hhcg doing vegetarian this round!
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Mekayla!
    It is a exciting journey and one that is so life changing, I have no experience with Hypothyroid issues but I definitely can support you in your weight loss, I had/have a considerable amount of weight to lose as well, I am down 30 pounds from my first round of HCG and have another 40ish to go, I may increase that when I get to my first goal weight.

Im expected to get my injection supplies and HCG around the 19th. My original plan was to start loading Easter weekend, but I've just realized I'm supposed to get my period just after Easter weekend, and so I think that is going to delay my start by a week! It seems like a lot of y'all are loading next weekend, and I wish I could join you! stupid uterus!

Is anybody starting the week after Easter?

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX SL
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by christibot View Post
    Im expected to get my injection supplies and HCG around the 19th. My original plan was to start loading Easter weekend, but I've just realized I'm supposed to get my period just after Easter weekend, and so I think that is going to delay my start by a week! It seems like a lot of y'all are loading next weekend, and I wish I could join you! stupid uterus!

Is anybody starting the week after Easter?
    Hi Christi
    I started my first round after 3 or so days into my period. I got through the heavy.days and was totally fine. Especiawkly since the first two days are loading days
    DietTracker Spreadsheet
    Start 174.2
    vlcd1 171.4 (-2.8)
    vlcd2 168.7 (-2.8)
    vlcd3 166.6 (-2.1)
    vlcd6 165.4 (-1.2)
    TOTAL. (-8.9)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SubQ
    Blog Entries
    Uh oh: I just placed my order with Reliable rx yesterday and am hoping (HOPING!!!) against hope that my supplies get to me in time to start loading on Easter weekend. It will be my first round ever, and I am nervous, but excited. Maybe I should order from a back up source, just in case? Hmmmm......

R/P/M
    R3P2 Hhcg doing vegetarian this round!
    Blog Entries
    Hi Christi and Jenna!

Christi, I also started my drops and then got my period right away. I had no problems with it at all, I thought I would stall or be starving but it was totally fine (I also must mention I have really really bad periods.) I do see that some woman have lots of issues with there TOM so it would be up to you whether you decide to chance it or not.

Jenna, I am not doing RX but the people I get my drops from ship overnight at no extra cost, so if you wanted to have something on hand just in case I can give you the website I order from

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX SL
    Blog Entries
    Jenna my drops from Reliable took a week to get to me. Some say they take a little longer. I ordered from CheapHCGsupplies in the states thinking i could get something "quicker" they took twice as long. If you want you can try yourhcgdiet.com. THis is Frans website she is a member here. Call the girls to see what they have in stock and can ship overnight.

im sure they can arrange something
    DietTracker Spreadsheet
    Start 174.2
    vlcd1 171.4 (-2.8)
    vlcd2 168.7 (-2.8)
    vlcd3 166.6 (-2.1)
    vlcd6 165.4 (-1.2)
    TOTAL. (-8.9)