Popular Pages

Page 159 of 183 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1822

Thread: May Day Starters!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by timeforchange View Post
    Haha, that's a new one! I've gotten everything from Mandolina to Mandela to Handy Mandy but never Manderoo Glad you found a compromise that works. Just load, don't stress over a couple of pounds and it will all come off the first two weeks anyway! Glad you guys will be with me in November cause I'm not sure I can do it by myself! Enjoy the weekend and start vlcd strong on Monday...hopefully you have better success with a shorter round this time. I'm hoping I will too! Glad you're still with us
    Well I have a giggle for you my daughter is Amanda and I used to call her Mander Lynn Loo. ... Or Mandernoodle. .. Doodle. .anything that rhymes now its just mand she doesn't like mandi and she si not a mandi type. Maybe if I didn't call her such strange names. Here's one that has nothing to do with it but I kept on going Looney. ... I called her that for years when she was little hahaha got that from the Loo. . I'm a nicknamer. ... My son I call chuck his name is grant haha my other daughter Emily is Schmelly or Schmeem. Or Schmelville. And I love the Schmmma part to start the name long and wonderful off the tongue...schmelvin. Ok that's enough of be and my corny quirks with nick naming my kids
    Oh chuck got more than chuck but I call him chuck all the time. .. Chucklesberry. .. Bumbleberry. Keep rhyming! hahaha

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzy36 View Post
    Well I have a giggle for you my daughter is Amanda and I used to call her Mander Lynn Loo. ... Or Mandernoodle. .. Doodle. .anything that rhymes now its just mand she doesn't like mandi and she si not a mandi type. Maybe if I didn't call her such strange names. Here's one that has nothing to do with it but I kept on going Looney. ... I called her that for years when she was little hahaha got that from the Loo. . I'm a nicknamer. ... My son I call chuck his name is grant haha my other daughter Emily is Schmelly or Schmeem. Or Schmelville. And I love the Schmmma part to start the name long and wonderful off the tongue...schmelvin. Ok that's enough of be and my corny quirks with nick naming my kids
    Oh chuck got more than chuck but I call him chuck all the time. .. Chucklesberry. .. Bumbleberry. Keep rhyming! hahaha

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    It's funny how nicknames evolve. My uncle calls me Nelson. It started with Mandela, Nelson Mandela, then finally just Nelson. I don't think he's used my real name in years! I have a cousin named Amanda on my mom's side and they sometimes call me Amanda too even though it's not really my name...just Mandi. Good times. Haha

Well, today is day one of p3 and I just had my breakfast and I feel slightly sick. The rest of the day will probably just be protein shakes and yogurt with berries since I'm still trying to get back down to LDW from the previous two days. I'll check in later to see how you all are doing. Hope everyone has a great day!

Round 1 loss: 31.4lbs (40 days)
    Round 2 loss: 23lbs (40 days)
    Round 3 loss: Let's not talk about it...
    Round 4 goal: 20lbs

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Mandi- hope you are feeling better soon
    Sue- Yeah, I never imagined when I named my daughter Amyah (uh-my-uh) that it would be so much fun to make nicknames. I call her Myah Pyah, Myah Pumpkin Pyah, Myah Punkin Why-a?, Myah why are you so pyah?, Myah Jader Tomater, Amyah Pyah Jader Potater Tow Mater...lol and so on (her name is Amyah Jade)
    Arennpr- Congrats on great losses!
    Aracelli- How you doing girlie?

AFM- I don't think I loaded properly... Actually I know I didn't, I ate protein all day yesterday, the only not protein I had was bbq sauce on my chicken, and some ice cream from the ice cream truck midday. DAY 1 loading- I only gained .4 today......and I lost 2 lbs yesterday (so that could even just be fluctuation), despite NOT doing a steak day Friday and just eating normal. Also, the DH forgot to take his drops at all yesterday, so it looks like we will be loading today and tomorrow for good measure...Guess we are starting P2 Tuesday, which the DH didn't have too much convincing to do for me, I have that private chef job on Mondays, and this week I am making quite a few things I would like to have a "little" taste of...SO I think it will be good to have almost a week of VLCD under my belt before next week and then I might be able to abstain from eating what I am cooking or any left over if I make too much...
    "Some friends are for a reason, a season, or a lifetime...it is said that love is blind, but friendship is clairvoyant..." unknown author

Less than 30 lbs to go!! Hooray!

Starting Weight 226.6

Round 1 40 days
    LDW 190.8
    NET LOSS ROUND 1 - 36 lbs

Round 2 21 days
    LDW 179.2
    NET LOSS ROUND 2- 11.6

Round 3 30 days

Ovo-Lacto Vegetarian VeggieMama's Avatar
    Texas. Steak Day Alternatives (Vary Type for Multple Days): Fage (36 oz + 1 cup berries p/day)
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/RxCream (R1 -29, R2 -27, R3 -25, R4 -12)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItizMe_Paula View Post
    Mandi- hope you are feeling better soon
    Sue- Yeah, I never imagined when I named my daughter Amyah (uh-my-uh) that it would be so much fun to make nicknames. I call her Myah Pyah, Myah Pumpkin Pyah, Myah Punkin Why-a?, Myah why are you so pyah?, Myah Jader Tomater, Amyah Pyah Jader Potater Tow Mater...lol and so on (her name is Amyah Jade)
    Arennpr- Congrats on great losses!
    Aracelli- How you doing girlie?

AFM- I don't think I loaded properly... Actually I know I didn't, I ate protein all day yesterday, the only not protein I had was bbq sauce on my chicken, and some ice cream from the ice cream truck midday. DAY 1 loading- I only gained .4 today......and I lost 2 lbs yesterday (so that could even just be fluctuation), despite NOT doing a steak day Friday and just eating normal. Also, the DH forgot to take his drops at all yesterday, so it looks like we will be loading today and tomorrow for good measure...Guess we are starting P2 Tuesday, which the DH didn't have too much convincing to do for me, I have that private chef job on Mondays, and this week I am making quite a few things I would like to have a "little" taste of...SO I think it will be good to have almost a week of VLCD under my belt before next week and then I might be able to abstain from eating what I am cooking or any left over if I make too much...
    Load, Paula, load! I really enjoyed myself this time around, and I haven't had NEAR the usual symptoms I have the first week usually--and I'm suspecting its because of a MAJOR load. You might be missing the fried food group we are allowed when loading! Fast food & starbucks are great for loading meals & snacks. You're spot on about the ice cream--perfect loading food--calorie rich and not much room taken in the tummy.

afm, VLCD7 and haven't gotten back to LDW from last time but will soon. I didn't even get all my food in yesterday--its a trip--shows that HCG is real, because that would ne-vah happen normally.

CLL
    R/P/M
    R3P2D2
    Good Morning everyone! It looks like everyone had a busy weekend-not much posting going on!! I love the nicknames, my daugther is Macie and her name is Luvie, My son is Jake and he weighed 11lbs, 13 ounces when born so I have always called him sack(of potatoes). Most of his friends think I am saying Zach, oh well.
    AFM, day 3 at same weight. I hate that when it happens, I thought I had lost today for sure. I walked 3 miles yesterday and played 2 softball games, but I was the same this morning. Oh well, today starts a new week. We have decided to go one week at a time. Today is day 22. Next Sunday we will decide what we want to do. Hope you guys had a great weekend.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wxot4Bk/]

round 1= 21.5 lost
    round 2=up 2.5 from LIW
    loading=up 5 lbs
    week 1=9.9 lost
    week 2=2.4 lost
    week 3=2.8 lost
    week 4=3.1 lost
    week 5=2.0 lost
    week 6=2.0 lost
    final weight at LSD=146.2 yeah!!!!!
    R3=160.9

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG Pellets
    Helloooo?? Where is everyone?! I'm still here in p3 day 3. I'm .5 above LDW and just trying to stabilize correctly. I introduced dairy first then started on cheese today. I've been trying to stick to high protein with Fage yogurt, protein shakes, and chicken. Last round I didn't eat enough, especially protein, so I'm attempting to do it right this time.

Paula: How's loading going? Eating enough I hope!

VeggieMama: I'm sure you'll get back down to LDW soon! Keep going strong.

CLL: Bummer about the stall but don't fret, it will break soon! Sounds like you did a ton of activity yesterday which might part of the stall...maybe water retention? Let us know what you decide about your round. Good luck

Round 1 loss: 31.4lbs (40 days)
    Round 2 loss: 23lbs (40 days)
    Round 3 loss: Let's not talk about it...
    Round 4 goal: 20lbs

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    Ok Confession time.....
    I was bad, very bad this weekend. my quick trip to San Diego was so much fun but didnt really have a chance to think about what I was eating. it was a super fast trip where we left saturday and came back sunday and it was a 6 hour drive each way so you could all imagine how hectic it was. Yes I gained a lot but Im sure it will be gone in the next few days. two days of eating greasy and fattening food was fun but yup I got to pay for it. Even though I try to keep you guys from cheating but I couldnt help myself. today im back on protocol blaaaah so boring. I need to finish this diet and get on with my life.
    Before my trip I had broken my stall so hopefully I can come back to that last weight quickly and hopefully finish the round on a good note.

Back for revenge and more after 2 years!

Round 6 begin date 1/11/14
    Preload weight: 179.2
    Week 1: -7
    VLCD8: 172.2
    Week 2=bad week
    week 3.

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by ItizMe_Paula View Post
    im sorry you are having a hard time, i hate the scale too lately lol, but its MY fault. Yours is not your fault so give yourself a break, it's probably TOM anockin' on your door.
    My new gains are totally my fault this time. boo. and yes TOM has arrived so maybe that was one reason for last time.

Week 2=bad week
    week 3.

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzy36 View Post
    I am very tired too and whiney I am joining your pitty party ok? In my week two so far I have lost .7lbs ha! thats not counting the gain and loss ! I feel for you when you go out and do things young people do . I know when I was younger I would diet mon-thurs and then thurs night all bets where off . No wonder I never lost anything LOL you are good we are all good !! we can see this through until the end of the month remember the END of the month
    As much as I wanna quit today. im gonna keep going.

Week 2=bad week
    week 3.

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by CLL View Post
    Snuzy you are so funny. I was just walking around my office snarling about being mentally HUNGRY! I am now eating my apple. Today is day 18, I had a hard time on my first round until I met all of you around day 18. I know when I wake up tomorrow things are going to start getting easier. I think part of my problem is the same as yours, we are almost close to goal and we are fighting within to stay on this sucker until we are FINISHED! The good news is I lost 1.1 this morning. How much crack can I eat? Since I started having alittle my stall is over. But was it the crack? the splenda? or just the universe changing??????
    Paula-I'm glad you are back. I think you might not gain as much as you think before you start on Monday. I only gain a couple of pounds when I loaded both times. Have fun eating this weekend.
    Towers-do not give up now. You are doing awesome. You have lost over 40 pounds. Since when did our lives start revolving around food. Why is it all that we can think about? We are all so brain washed. Food is everywhere in everything and I don't get it. I have yet to starve to death
    I was actually 2 lbs short of 50.. obviously now im up again but hopefully ill be there again soon.

Week 2=bad week
    week 3.