Popular Pages

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: P2 Round Started April 1---Anyone with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie83 View Post
    After 4 days on p2 I'm down 8.2! This is amazing! Also my cravings are gone. I do have plenty of energy too. The first 2 days were hard but I'm in the groove now.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk
    That's Great!
    R1 - 3/31/12
    R1P2 - 4/2/12

R/P/M
    R1/P2
    Mind if I join in? I'm on R2P2D3!! I lost 30 pounds last round and for some reason gained a pound after my first day of the VLCD but was down some today!!

R/P/M
    R4/P2 inj
    Well hello everyone! 1st day of P2 here... let's hope I don't screw it up! I just need a good day in P2 and the rest is downhill as far as sticking to it... stopping loading is the hard part! Technically I had 4 load days... but I think the HCG I had 1st used was expired so mixed new & had 2 mini loading days just to make sure I killed the cravings before starting. I actually lost weight today after a mini load yesterday so that is weird...

Anyway, I hope to drop these pounds fast! I seem to drop a ton of weight early & then stall the last few weeks. Weird...

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great day & doing a great job!
    Jessica

R/P/M
    R1/P2/sublingual
    I'm starting VLCD3 and I was down another 3 pounds this morning, for a total of 6.8 lbs which included the load day gain. In reality, I'm down 5 lbs from the beginning!!! So motivated to not mess up, one day at a time. I even hosted a party yesterday and put strawberries out so I could have something! I passed up pecan muffins, cheese and crackers, creme puffs, lemonade..........so worth it today. Pass up those jelly beans and be happy tomorrow morning. :-)

R/P/M
    R2/P2/drops
    Quote Originally Posted by rednana View Post
    I'm starting VLCD3 and I was down another 3 pounds this morning, for a total of 6.8 lbs which included the load day gain. In reality, I'm down 5 lbs from the beginning!!! So motivated to not mess up, one day at a time. I even hosted a party yesterday and put strawberries out so I could have something! I passed up pecan muffins, cheese and crackers, creme puffs, lemonade..........so worth it today. Pass up those jelly beans and be happy tomorrow morning. :-)
    Agree REDNANA, and thanks for the boost!! The best way for me to avoid things is think about how happy I will be tomorrow morning I always say, "it's just food"...I believe most of us in a dieting predicament are lucky to live in worlds of abundant food. There will always be another day to feel like you are cheating with a jelly bean or two, but not have it affect your scale or as I call it "the project"! Those ideas are at the top of my brain today as I go to a major family Easter feast with all of my previous favorites!

I would like to join this thread I am on VLCD25 of my second round. All is going well with me, but I am losing more slowly than last round. That is OK, I will take what I can get! I lost 16# on a 23 day round in Jan, and have now lost 13# so far, planning on a full 41 day round. It seems all of the threads I have followed this time around have piddled off to nothing, so hoping I can have some good camaraderie here to keep me going! It was SO VERY helpful on my first round to have a good bunch to chat about things.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

R/P/M
    R1/P2/sublingual
    Hi Moonbeam, this is the first time I've been on hcg with contact on message boards. I'm hoping it helps keep me focused. I'm doing a 40 day round this time. Previously I didn't get past day 12; started cheating, talked myself into just doing low carb and lose weight that way. Never followed through with that. This time I got prescription hcg thru a pharmacy and I can already tell the difference. No hunger at all and I only take it once a day so no planning meals and drinks a certain time around the drops. Soooo much easier. I see we are at about the same weight too. I want to get back down to 137# which is where I was several years ago before I began gaining. Enjoy your holiday!

I started on April 2. Tomorrow is my second full week on P2. I have lost 13 pounds an hope to lose another 27 yay!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R2/P2/drops
    I admit it...I had 5 M&Ms, there...I feel better. Still down a pound today! Ha, take that, Easter Bunny!!

I feel great, though losses are slow. I have only 16 more days of drops and I am going to maximize my efforts with as much walking as possible. I tend to be strictly to protocol, but I am going to be super-attentive and hope to get up to 20 pounds for this round. That would be awesome. I think I am so slow losing this time because this is a weight range I spent many years living in, and I am having stalls of varying lengths...spending the last 2 weeks getting through 5 pounds. Hopefully, today's loss is a breakthrough...it's the first 1 pound loss in a while

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R6P2 using the patch
    Today is the start of week two of VLCD - one down, five to go

I am down 11.4 from the start of this round, 27.2 total. I hope to get to at least 34 lbs gone by the end of this round - that will put me within 2.4 lbs of my target (which is actually about 10 lbs more than the BMI charts say I should be at).
    -Sylvie-

Today is start of week 2 for me. Down exactly 10 lbs in 7 days. I am feeling great. Starting to get bored with foods so my next step is to start making a few recipes instead of eating just the meat and veggie/fruit individually. Made it through Easter without cheating. Hoping for 25 more lbs this round, and 35 more lbs total.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast