Popular Pages

Page 10 of 348 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 3477

Thread: P2 Be True - mid May starters wanna group up?

  1. #91
    Goood Thursday morning to all! I got through day 1 of VLCD and I'm still alive! It was weird, I was hungry, but I just rolled with it and stuck to protocol, except I did not inlcude the melba toast servings. I woke up this morning to a 6.5# loss! Is that normal? The only thing I can think of is that I had a lot of water retention from loading days and I can tell you that yesterday I was in the bathroom for what seemed like most of the day! I'm really happy but also realistic and not going to get too excited about it as we'll see what tomorrow brings.

    Dumb question - I figured out how to get the ticker on my signature, but I have no idea how to update it. If anyone can offer me help in this area, I'd appreciate it!

    Everyone is doing really well and it is so helpful to read everyone's posts and share information. I'm so glad I found this thread! Wishing everyone a great day!






    R1 Beginning weight (incl ld): 190.5
    LIW 160.5 -30#

    R2
    Beginning weight 168
    12/8 and 12/9 LD days 1 & 2 - 173 (+5) :-(
    Week 1 -7
    Day 9 -1.5
    Day 10 -1.5
    Day 11 +.5

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Sessy View Post
    Goood Thursday morning to all! I got through day 1 of VLCD and I'm still alive! It was weird, I was hungry, but I just rolled with it and stuck to protocol, except I did not inlcude the melba toast servings. I woke up this morning to a 6.5# loss! Is that normal? The only thing I can think of is that I had a lot of water retention from loading days and I can tell you that yesterday I was in the bathroom for what seemed like most of the day! I'm really happy but also realistic and not going to get too excited about it as we'll see what tomorrow brings.

    Dumb question - I figured out how to get the ticker on my signature, but I have no idea how to update it. If anyone can offer me help in this area, I'd appreciate it!

    Everyone is doing really well and it is so helpful to read everyone's posts and share information. I'm so glad I found this thread! Wishing everyone a great day!
    Wow congrats on your loss!! I'm no expert so I couldn't tell you if thats normal. As far as the ticker, mine has a link that i go to and log in with a pin number I created. I update it there everyday. HTH



    ..::My First Round HCG Journey::..
    Start Date: 5/12/12
    Loading Day 1: 215.8
    Loading Day 2: 216.6
    VLCD Day 1: 217.4
    VLCD Day 2: 214.3
    VLCD Day 3: 211.0
    VLCD Day 4: 208.8
    VLCD Day 5: 206.8
    VLCD Day 6: 206.8
    VLCD Day 7: 204.6

  3. #93
    Senior Member Lakeside Linda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    SW Michigan-Kalamazoo
    R/P/M
    R5/SubQ/Mntnce
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. View Post
    It does if you are gluten intolerant and don't know it. Many many people are and for many it is why they became overweight to begin with, again, without realizing.
    I respectfully disagree with portion control. I could eat a ton in P3 and P4. I never went over 2600 though, but I know some who have, without any issues. It all depends on what we eat. I ate 70% of my diet in fat. Finding what foods cause inflammation is more important than portion control and eating enough fats takes care of cravings and hunger amazingly.
    I totally agree with you! Portion control applies to the things I HAVE to control. One cookie... ok. Six, not so good!
    R1 Oct. 1, 2010 R5 Start Sep. 2, 2012
    Wk 1 - 9.0
    Wk 2 - 4.6
    Wk 3 - 3.2
    Wk 4 - 4.2

  4. #94
    Senior Member gettingtothebikini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    R/P/M
    Round 3, Phase 2, HCG1234 sublingual drops.
    Posts
    364
    Good morning everyone!
    It's Day 7 VLCD for me. I have been following to the T ! However, yesterday I gained .4 and today I only lost .6. I have been near perfect, no slip ups at all. I did get my period yesterday late in the day so I really Praying that is why the stall and in a couple of days the scale will show the truth! I really feel like I'm losing more than the scale shows... and was FREEZING at work yesterday, on one of the other forums that means your hypothalamus is doing what is supposed to for you to lose weight.
    Wish me luck and have a great day !

  5. #95
    Senior Member Lakeside Linda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    SW Michigan-Kalamazoo
    R/P/M
    R5/SubQ/Mntnce
    Posts
    357
    You are not in a stall. You will know when you are. It is like 5 days (I'm sure there is a definition somewhere, but this is my opinion) of no losses. Your hormones gave you a 1-2 punch, that't all. They do that... for the rest of your life!
    Reality is that food has weight. Poop has weight. Pee has weight. If you gained 4 pounds, we'd need to investigate, but less than a pound, followed by a loss, is nothing to concern yourself about. Normal. We get hooked on the high of having the scale go down daily. As women, that is likely not sustainable. We slow, go up, go down. Bummer, but that's the truth. You are doing great. Hang in there for the long haul. PS- I don't change my ticker when I have these less than a pound swings. I adjust my ticker when the eventual loss comes up, usually a day or two.

    AFM, down .8 today, so my egg and eating beef later did not hurt me. Yea!
    R1 Oct. 1, 2010 R5 Start Sep. 2, 2012
    Wk 1 - 9.0
    Wk 2 - 4.6
    Wk 3 - 3.2
    Wk 4 - 4.2

  6. #96
    Senior Member gettingtothebikini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    R/P/M
    Round 3, Phase 2, HCG1234 sublingual drops.
    Posts
    364
    Thank you for your encouragement Lakeside Linda ! I'm feeling crampy so I'm going to take Advil, hopefully that's ok!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeside Linda View Post
    You are not in a stall. You will know when you are. It is like 5 days (I'm sure there is a definition somewhere, but this is my opinion) of no losses. Your hormones gave you a 1-2 punch, that't all. They do that... for the rest of your life!
    Reality is that food has weight. Poop has weight. Pee has weight. If you gained 4 pounds, we'd need to investigate, but less than a pound, followed by a loss, is nothing to concern yourself about. Normal. We get hooked on the high of having the scale go down daily. As women, that is likely not sustainable. We slow, go up, go down. Bummer, but that's the truth. You are doing great. Hang in there for the long haul. PS- I don't change my ticker when I have these less than a pound swings. I adjust my ticker when the eventual loss comes up, usually a day or two.

    AFM, down .8 today, so my egg and eating beef later did not hurt me. Yea!

  7. #97
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    1st Round, P2, Injections
    Posts
    35
    Hi Everyone - well I think everything is so far so good. I have lost 4 lbs in 4 days and while I do get a bit hungry it is tolerable and I just eat the next thing on my list for the day and we are good. A friends of mine (she has done this for 2 rounds) told me about the unsweetened applesauce and I take that at night with some meds that I need to take with food. Its 50 calories and nothing extra so I guessing that is not considered a cheat?

    I have determined that I have to be deserate to eat a melba as they really are not great in taste but now I need to figure out what to do with them? Found the grissini and figure I will save those for when I need something and I am not home (keep int he car kind of thing) or it I really just have to have something crunchy.

    Does anyone have a set meal plan they are doing each day? I think that may be better for me rather than trying to come up with some fancy new meal each day.

    Ok thats my check in for the morning - I hope that everyone has a great day.

    Mandy
    Injections
    Round 2




  8. #98
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, California, United States
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/HCG injections
    Posts
    49
    I don't have a set meal plan but I am going to cook today to throw stuff in the fridge so that its ready to be eaten. I found out yesterday not having something to grab and go really screwed me up
    I've got nothing to lose but fat!


    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    Food tracker

    First time doing HCG - 125U injections through New Beginnings Medical Clinic
    Round 1:
    Started P2 5/14/12
    LIW 6/14/2012 down 27lbs
    Stabilized 7/7/12 at LIW

    Round 2:
    Started P2 8/20/12 +4 above LIW not bad!

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by candii View Post
    Wow congrats on your loss!! I'm no expert so I couldn't tell you if thats normal. As far as the ticker, mine has a link that i go to and log in with a pin number I created. I update it there everyday. HTH
    Thanks Candii! I got it to work!






    R1 Beginning weight (incl ld): 190.5
    LIW 160.5 -30#

    R2
    Beginning weight 168
    12/8 and 12/9 LD days 1 & 2 - 173 (+5) :-(
    Week 1 -7
    Day 9 -1.5
    Day 10 -1.5
    Day 11 +.5

  10. #100
    Senior Member zachsmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dallas, TX area
    R/P/M
    R2/P4/injections
    Posts
    228
    I had an extremely difficult day mentally yesterday and wanted to eat, eat, eat! But, I didn't blow it and was proud of myself for that. So, for all my willpower and efforts yesterday, I got on the scale this morning...and gained .2 oz. WHAT??? I got my first B12 shot at the doctor yesterday. Could that have caused me to gain? Also, I got an iced tea to go from McDonald's. Is it better not to get tea from a restaurant? Should I just stick with water and only drink tea that I make? I didn't do anything different yesterday other than the tea, shot and 2 pieces of Spry gum. Should I not chew this? I have SO much weight to lose. I know I've lost everyday up until now, but I would've thought that when you have over 100 pounds to lose, you'd lose for a while in the beginning. I'm only on VLCD 7. Oh, and my period doesn't start for another couple of weeks, so it's not fluid retention from that. I'm really down about this. Does anyone have any advice?
    Cheryl





    R1P2 : Start date 5/11/12
    Load weight: 278.4
    LIW : 248.0 (-30.4lbs)

    R2P2: Start date 8/19/12
    Load weight: 250.4
    LIW : 228.8 (-21.6lbs)

    Total lost: 49.6lbs

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •