Popular Pages

Page 109 of 348 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 3477

Thread: P2 Be True - mid May starters wanna group up?

Thirteenblessings- thank you did you use tomato sauce to make the chili?

Last time I did hcg I lost 30 lbs and maintained - what felt like - easily. It was clear that my body had changed as before I could look at food and feel my thighs grow but now I had a thin persons metabolism. It was very liberating.

However after bany #5 ten months ago, Im starting over.
    Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Orthorep View Post
    Thanks Sessy! Yesterday was vlcd1 and this morning, down 6lbs! I'm sure that's all water but I'm definitely feeling a little less bloated today!
    I'll never forget that night I went to bed after loading for two days. UGH! I just wanted to hurl, I couldn't wait for VLCDs.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/DIY Homeopathic Drops
    Blog Entries
    Between 2090 and over 2300 depending on whether my activity is light or moderate.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExNavyInHouston View Post
    Alright let's have some fun now, and figure out our Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR).

I know, how can you turn down such a good time.

1) First, let's start with this calculator. A few simple questions and you'll have it.

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

Once you get your BMR Number come back here and let's tweak it with your activity level.

In my case it says I have a BMR of 1553.

2) Then you look at the options of the Harris Benedict Equation:

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

So based on above, I take my 1553, and multiply it by 1.55 because I work out 3 - 5 times a week.

So, in theory, I can consume 2407 calories a day and maintain my weight.

What's yours?

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ehcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by ExNavyInHouston View Post
    I'll never forget that night I went to bed after loading for two days. UGH! I just wanted to hurl, I couldn't wait for VLCDs.
    Yesterday felt SO good eating my little meals!! I did have some pretty strong hunger issues and feeling some again today but sticking it out and waiting for it to pass soon!
    Starting weight: 182.2 lbs

Goal weight 135!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/DIY Homeopathic Drops
    Blog Entries
    Hello! So I did a fage yogurt day (some people use it on phase 3 instead of steak or apple days). I've done it once before and eat yogurt occasionally. I eat it with stevia and fruit or sometimes just stevia. After no loss yesterday I lost. 8 today.which is what happened last time too. I eat a cup in the early part of the day and a cup st night and drink all my fluids. Also used smooth move which helped so not sure which one got the losses started.the 150s are so close I can taste it. Tho I tried on some clothes yesterday and still barely fit in a size 10. Ny goal was an 8. I have 8 mote days before I planned to stop because my family is coming and then I go on vacation. Really worried about p3.
    I have heard you talk about planned interruptions. Can you tell me more? Wondering if I could do a 2 week interruption and then go back into p2. Would you have to load again?@ with o3 foods or just normal loading. Does this only work for homeopathic? Does anyone know the max # of days you can do hcg? My pamphlet says the same as the injections. Also curious about the 2 vs 3 day no hcg blvd?
    wondering if my hunger and weird emotional crap is pms. Started tom yesterday which is on time and similar except I had cramps and I haven't had those for ages...since I had surgery for endometruosis. I remember reading in the protocol that some women stop hcg during tom. Wondering if that's why yesterday after struggling with hinger I just had a headache and didn't even feel like I needed the drops.
    Anyways have a good day, sorry for the spelling im in my phone and it's a pain to fix them!
    wondering if anyone would be interested in staying together in p3 and 4? Id like to follow your progress!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX trouches
    Haven't checked in for 5 days, vacation is treating me well! So proud that I have stood my ground and haven't given in. Only thing outside of the box that I haven eaten is prime rib w. the fat trimmed. Was such a great little treat!! Its been sooooo hard not eating some if my moms hummus like her homemade confetti angel food cake, chocolate chip cookies, cauliflower & cheese, garlic bread, and the list goes on and on!!

I was on a stall for a couple of days and I think I finally made it through and dropped a half pound. I sure do miss my scale at home .

Thinking about making the meringue cookies I saw under the recipes ....anyone try them? It would be a nice change up for sure, just don't want to jeopardize anything! I have 12 days left and about 5 lbs till goal. I sure hope I make it
    ......:::food will never taste as good as skinny feels:::......

5/20/12 LD2: 182
    5/28/12 VLCD wk1: 168.8
    6/4/12 VLCD wk2: 165
    6/11/12 VLCD wk3: 161.4
    6/18/12 VLCD wk4:158.4
    07/10/12 P3: 157

Senior Member thirteenblessings's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    Let's talk diets. Which diets have you been on? Which worked? Which didn't?

I'll start. I've pretty much been on them all LOL. None of them worked long term. Next...

LOL, I guess since I have PCOS the ones that work best are the lower carb diets. I actually did really well on Weight Watchers too but started gaining when they introduced points plus and actually gained 20 pounds and could never really get it back off. I've done South Beach Diet and do well with that, but always tend to go back to my old carb eating ways. I did Dukan Diet last summer and lost about 20 pounds but developed gallstones and had to stop the diet. I couldn't do the stabilization phase (much like our phase 3 but lasts much longer - about 4 days for every pound lost) so I of course gained it all back. I experimented with low cal eating and tracking calories a lot late last year and early this year. Could only lose 5 pounds tops and was miserable the whole time. Just totally miserable. Hungry and weak and stressed about what I was eating or not eating. That one is a total loser for me.

Right before starting HCG I was doing Primal and liked that a lot. But couldn't really lose weight on it. I think I need this as a kick start and I need to normalize my weight the proper way (I've NEVER done that with any diet, I lose the weight then go back to how I've always been and of course gain it back), then I can see myself eating a mostly paleo/primal diet for the rest of my life.
    ~Heather
    Round who knows. Phase 2. HHCG Pellets
    Week 1: (7)
    VLCD 8: 165.5 (1)
    "Do or do not. There is no try" ~Yoda

R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Misslisamae View Post
    Thirteenblessings- thank you did you use tomato sauce to make the chili?

Last time I did hcg I lost 30 lbs and maintained - what felt like - easily. It was clear that my body had changed as before I could look at food and feel my thighs grow but now I had a thin persons metabolism. It was very liberating.

However after bany #5 ten months ago, Im starting over.
    Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

What's bany #5? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

No, I just chopped a tomato really fine and sauteed it with some spices and water, then added my lean beef. It was very simple, but a nice change from salads everyday. If you're eating the melba, you can crumble that on top to make it more authentic
    ~Heather

R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by mgreen23 View Post
    Haven't checked in for 5 days, vacation is treating me well! So proud that I have stood my ground and haven't given in. Only thing outside of the box that I haven eaten is prime rib w. the fat trimmed. Was such a great little treat!! Its been sooooo hard not eating some if my moms hummus like her homemade confetti angel food cake, chocolate chip cookies, cauliflower & cheese, garlic bread, and the list goes on and on!!

I was on a stall for a couple of days and I think I finally made it through and dropped a half pound. I sure do miss my scale at home .

Thinking about making the meringue cookies I saw under the recipes ....anyone try them? It would be a nice change up for sure, just don't want to jeopardize anything! I have 12 days left and about 5 lbs till goal. I sure hope I make it
    You're doing great! I"m about to see how difficult this diet is while on vacation, I'm not exactly looking forward to it.

I honestly don't venture outside the box too much. I am doing ok with my weight loss and even though my food is boring, it's only for a couple more weeks. I don't want to do a R2 and figure I can excite my taste buds once again soon enough. I'm too scared that I'll stall if I do anything different. That's just me though.
    ~Heather

R/P/M
    r3/p3
    Hi, everyone. Not too chatty today. I have a migraine and haven't had one in a month. Think I must have had some dairy yesterday, we ate out and I said no dairy or oil. My weight is also up today. Dairy is very hard on me.
    Monica

R1 - 27 lbs lost (LDW 150)
    R2 - 14.6 lbs lost (LDW 135.4)
    R3- 15.9 lbs lost (LIW 134)