Popular Pages

Page 192 of 348 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3477

Thread: P2 Be True - mid May starters wanna group up?

Senior Member thirteenblessings's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    I can't seem to get my mind in the game. I cheated AGAIN. I think I need to stop and move on. My weight did stay the same so that's good (it was a really minor cheat, I had half of a nutty bar that my son didn't want to finish - stupid me!), but I was starving and stressed and it was hot and I was tired and it was there and you know how that goes. Today I'm eating normally with the exception of I'm leaving out the apple and bread to mitigate damage. I just feel like I'm cheating an awful lot. I'm hungry all of the time. Just not sure I can make it till Friday. I might cut my losses now and just stop before I start undoing all of my hard work. I know I'll do better on P3 because hopefully I won't be so freaking hungry and I have a lot more food choices so I won't feel so deprived. IDK.
    ~Heather
    Round who knows. Phase 2. HHCG Pellets
    Week 1: (7)
    VLCD 8: 165.5 (1)
    "Do or do not. There is no try" ~Yoda

R/P/M
    R1/Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by thirteenblessings View Post
    I can't seem to get my mind in the game. I cheated AGAIN. I think I need to stop and move on. My weight did stay the same so that's good (it was a really minor cheat, I had half of a nutty bar that my son didn't want to finish - stupid me!), but I was starving and stressed and it was hot and I was tired and it was there and you know how that goes. Today I'm eating normally with the exception of I'm leaving out the apple and bread to mitigate damage. I just feel like I'm cheating an awful lot. I'm hungry all of the time. Just not sure I can make it till Friday. I might cut my losses now and just stop before I start undoing all of my hard work. I know I'll do better on P3 because hopefully I won't be so freaking hungry and I have a lot more food choices so I won't feel so deprived. IDK.
    Awe, hang in there. Listen to your body and do what feels right. If you feel your stuck, move on to P3. My numbers didn't move yesterday or today, so I'm done with yesterday being the last injection. I'm ready to move on and see what P3 has in store! You did great, so no matter what you decide...you're a ROCK STAR!

R1 Beginning weight (incl ld): 190.5
    LIW 160.5 -30#

R2
    Beginning weight 168
    12/8 and 12/9 LD days 1 & 2 - 173 (+5) :-(
    Week 1 -7
    Day 9 -1.5
    Day 10 -1.5
    Day 11 +.5

R/P/M
    R1 43days (-19) HHCG. R2 43days Injections
    Mornin'. Sessy you are a greaT cheerleader. And thanks for reporting back what Grammy shared. This forum has been a gift during this journey but there have been several times where I have read things from even the most respected sources here and thought "that goes to a level of discipline (or place of obsession) that does not fit into who I am or who I will be". This food/fat/body image battle is so personal and so layered and you never know what people's pasts are. Or what has happened to them to make them feel the way they do. So I try to open my mind and be respectful and then take what makes sense to me and leave the rest. I know I have a lot to learn. Especially since immediate weight gain after indulging is fairly new to my life (about 3 years) But life without treats is not a happy life for me. I do want to find a way to moderate. But I'm not in to guilt. Guilt is like poison I can't emotionally afford. And I will find a way to have occasional sugar and pizza and cake without it.

13! Let it go! You've done greaT and your body (and brain) are telling you something. Excited to see you over at Phase 3!

I'm down .4 today. Which is .2 away from my 10% loss goal and 1.6 away from my 20.2 loss goal. Two more days til I have to say "This is my Last (Drops)Weight."

ONWARD!
    Truckin along-MeoW
    R1 5/12 HHCGDrops
    188-169 6/21
    D160 173

R2 10/20Inj
    10/23 178.8
    39:161.2
    D75 P3-4 Xmas171.2

R4 43D Inj 700cals
    7/9/13 184.6-167.0
    W1~ (-7.8)
    W2 (TOM -1.4)
    W3 (-3.2)
    W4 (-2.8)
    W5 (TOM -2.0)
    W6 (-.6) Total= -17.6
    P3: 167.0
    D1 166.6 (-.4
    D2 166.4 -.2
    3 167.2 +.8
    4 166.4 -.8
    5 167.2 +.8
    6 167.0 -.2
    7 166.8 -.2
    8 167.4
    9 166.4
    10 166.2
    11 168.4
    12-14 167.6
    15 167.2
    16 169
    17 168.6
    18 169.6
    22 168.6
    24 167.4
    30 168.8
    38 168.6
    40 170

R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Sessy View Post
    Awe, hang in there. Listen to your body and do what feels right. If you feel your stuck, move on to P3. My numbers didn't move yesterday or today, so I'm done with yesterday being the last injection. I'm ready to move on and see what P3 has in store! You did great, so no matter what you decide...you're a ROCK STAR!
    Yeah my numbers haven't moved in awhile either so I feel done. I'll do well today and see what happens tomorrow but I think I'll take what I've lost and walk away (kind of like being up in Vegas, you didn't quite make what you wanted to but are so close, it makes all kinds of sense to just walk away LOL). I like how I look and am overall 95% happy and really don't want to mess up what I've already accomplished.
    ~Heather

R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    Mornin'. Sessy you are a greaT cheerleader. And thanks for reporting back what Grammy shared. This forum has been a gift during this journey but there have been several times where I have read things from even the most respected sources here and thought "that goes to a level of discipline (or place of obsession) that does not fit into who I am or who I will be". This food/fat/body image battle is so personal and so layered and you never know what people's pasts are. Or what has happened to them to make them feel the way they do. So I try to open my mind and be respectful and then take what makes sense to me and leave the rest. I know I have a lot to learn. Especially since immediate weight gain after indulging is fairly new to my life (about 3 years) But life without treats is not a happy life for me. I do want to find a way to moderate. But I'm not in to guilt. Guilt is like poison I can't emotionally afford. And I will find a way to have occasional sugar and pizza and cake without it.

13! Let it go! You've done greaT and your body (and brain) are telling you something. Excited to see you over at Phase 3!

I'm down .4 today. Which is .2 away from my 10% loss goal and 1.6 away from my 20.2 loss goal. Two more days til I have to say "This is my Last (Drops)Weight."

ONWARD!
    Truckin along-MeoW
    What did Grammy say? I must have missed that one...

Thanks Meow! I think today will be my last day on the drops. It's time
    ~Heather

R/P/M
    Phase 2 Rx HCG through ND
    Hi everyone,

I'm down .6 today so I think I'll keep hanging in for the week. I can do POP as I've got nothing scheduled. Im proud of you girls and what you've accomplished. I'm at 10% weight loss for p2. Thank you for the conversation about balance and moderation and enjoying food and bodies! Sessy, I'm sorry Grammy reacted like that. I really like where you are coming from. and Meow, you too...for me its about freedom and choices. I'm undoing the results of bad habits and I am looking forward to change but also yes, PIZZA and ice cream once in awhile is yummmy life time. I have massive food allergies and I dislike eating so many animals! I am open to learning about the paleo diet and using it in P3 to stabilize but it is not how I want to eat and doesn't make sense to me in the long run. I am really looking forward to getting into exercise and getting really strong again. Wahoo.

Come say hi here so Sessy and I don't get lonely! I think we're both P3 Friday/Saturday. Congratulations on your LIWs!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

March - August 9 2012
    Start 152lbsLIW 125.2
    P4 last day 129.4
    --------------
    April 2013 Start 139 loading
    P2 W1 <6.2>
    P2 W2 <.2>
    P2 W3 131.8

R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    I agree about the balance. I plan to do a mostly Paleo/Primal P3 and beyond as I like eating that way anyway (with my PCOS carbs REALLY affect me badly) but yes, I plan to have other things in moderation in P4. A piece of cake at a birthday party, pizza occcasionally. I am tired of dieting and want to live a normal 80/20 life (80% stickign to a healthy diet, 20% wiggle room for fun stuff). Life's too short to be so strict 100% of the time while on a maintenance phase (lifetime phase) of a diet. IMO
    ~Heather

R/P/M
    P2 / Rx Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by thirteenblessings View Post
    Yeah my numbers haven't moved in awhile either so I feel done. I'll do well today and see what happens tomorrow but I think I'll take what I've lost and walk away (kind of like being up in Vegas, you didn't quite make what you wanted to but are so close, it makes all kinds of sense to just walk away LOL). I like how I look and am overall 95% happy and really don't want to mess up what I've already accomplished.
    I think that is a good plan. I think our bodies really can tell us what we should do. I had 2 weeks of losing less than 3 lbs. total and I know that was body saying it was done - for now. I am so glad I decided to move on to P3. There is always time to go back to P2 later and lose more but I felt like I was wasting my time (and hcg) when I wasn't really getting anywhere. Maybe you will stabilize and decide to more hcg somewhere down the road. Or maybe you've exhausted all your abnormal fat and you are done done. If you can be happy with where you are - that is the most important thing.
    ~ Kim ~

5'10" ~ Start Wt 231.6 (5/12/12)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

My Blog - http://hcgchangedmylife.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    P2 / Rx Injections
    I agree with being balanced in our eating. But it kind of bothers me that grammy said you can't go back to eating pizza, etc. There are alot of people that eat whatever they want and maintain a healthy weight. If Dr. S is to be believed, once we reset our hypothalmus, we should be able to eat those things (in moderation of course) and be fine. I also believe Weight Loss Apocolypse and Robin says to eat WHATEVER you want WHEN you are hungry. No guilt. It makes sense. And our "wants" change I think if we follow this rule. It seems like that saying that certain foods are off-limits just feeds a diet mentality. Oh well - I guess everyone just has to find what works for them.
    ~ Kim ~

5'10" ~ Start Wt 231.6 (5/12/12)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

My Blog - http://hcgchangedmylife.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    R1/Injections
    Meow - thank you and well said. I think we all agree that balance is key. You're right, this is quite the journey and as much as we share here, it still is personal. From where we came from to what got us here in the first place to our internal struggles throughout the process. I think we've all grown enormously mentally while shrinking nicely physically...now how's that for balance?!

13 you're walking wishy washy alley as I did for the past 4 days or so. Everyday I wondered if it would be the last injection or not, but it looks like you have a plan. Honestly, this morning prior to making my decision, I was scared to death. For me, the thought of change was frightening, but you can't grow unless you change, so I made the decision and stuck to it and let me tell you, by this afternoon, I feel like a new woman! Because I asked Grammy for advice on how to proceed into P3 as I was not doing LR, paleo or primal and that I wanted a balanced lifestyle, she told me that P3 was primal with allowed dairy and then told me that going back to my balanced lifestyle of pizza, cake and soda is not the way to go and that this was a lifestyle change. I basically had to respond to that one as those weren't my "balanced lifestyle" choices prior to starting hcg. Too funny, but it didn't sit well with me. I know she is just trying to help and I'm sure there are many that go through this and go back to old habits that weren't good to begin with, so no big deal.

Annie - that's an awesome loss! You must be so happy to see it keep moving your last couple of days! and Thank you. Believe me, I don't usually take things to heart, but like I said, it must have struck a chord and I had to answer back. I wasn't mean or nasty, just thanked her and made my point!

P3 - ready or not....here we come!!!

R1 Beginning weight (incl ld): 190.5
    LIW 160.5 -30#

R2
    Beginning weight 168
    12/8 and 12/9 LD days 1 & 2 - 173 (+5) :-(
    Week 1 -7
    Day 9 -1.5
    Day 10 -1.5
    Day 11 +.5