Popular Pages

Page 244 of 348 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3477

Thread: P2 Be True - mid May starters wanna group up?

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg drops
    Well, loading is over and I weighed in at 169 - 7.4 over LIW from R1. I never weighed myself Pre-load last round so I never knew how much I gained. I like it better that way! Kinda depressing but confident it'll come off in week 1. First day of VLCD and I'm feeling a bit rusty on protocol. Off to read to P2 section of P&I. Good luck everyone!
    Kasey

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

5'8", Goal weight -150

R1P2: 40 days, lost 26 lbs (incld. load), 187.4-161.4 (.65/day)

R2P2: 21 days, lost 17 lbs (incld. load), 169-152 (.80/day), screwed up P3

R3P2: started 8/12/13

R/P/M
    P2 / Rx Injections
    Today is VLCD 1 for me and I am so glad loading is over! I only gained 2.6 lbs. - Yay! Compared to the 6-8 I usually gain, I am excited about this. If you are interested in the details of what I ate and the percentages, I put them on my blog - http://hcgchangedmylife.blogspot.com/. I am very happy with the way it worked and I will definitely be loading with high-fat foods again!

Angie - Good job on the 1 lb. You are getting so close!

Sennaria - It looks like your round is starting off great! Good luck on that century mark - that will be exciting! I am hoping I will get to "One-derland" this week. My starting weight for the round is 209.6 so I should definitely make it by the end of week 2.
    ~ Kim ~

5'10" ~ Start Wt 231.6 (5/12/12)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

My Blog - http://hcgchangedmylife.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Well ladies, my attempt to weigh only once a week didn't go so well. Maybe once P4 rolls around I'll give it another try, but for now I need the scale to help me stay on program - reward, incentive, whatever you want to call it, I need it. I don't know what tomorrow's weight will look like, but when I peeked this evening I was down .3 since Friday. At least I didn't gain. Hopefully it'll look better in the morning. I did learn some things about myself that I will continue to work on so all is not lost.
    Last edited by marvless; August 6th, 2012 at 04:36 PM.
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    P2 / Rx Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by marvless View Post
    Well ladies, my attempt to weigh only once a week didn't go so well. Maybe once P4 rolls around I'll give it another try, but for now I need the scale to help me stay on program - reward, incentive, whatever you want to call it, I need it. I don't know what tomorrow's weight will look like, but when I peeked this evening I was down .3 since Friday. At least I didn't gain. Hopefully it'll look better in the morning. I did learn some things about myself that I will continue to work on so all is not lost.
    I think you lasted longer than I would! I can't even seem to make myself weigh only once a day. I think that once you have lost all the weight and you are maintaining, then it would be easier to make that transition to not weighing.
    ~ Kim ~

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by marvless View Post
    I agree, Kim. I would've never made it 24 hours. For me, seeing the scale consistently changing is the thing that gives me the most willpower. Followed closely by this forum and feeling more comfortable in my clothes.

In my personal history, the times I'm not weighing are when I'm eating poorly and gaining weight because I'm scared to look on the scale. I would like the habit of daily weighing to stick and gain the mental strength to not let it dictate my mood.

First day of VLCD going well so far. Some minimal hunger, but I was able to run a little at the gym. However, I have an unexpected dinner tonight and the best menu option is salmon. Praying for a huge day 1 loss like last round!!
    Kasey

5'8", Goal weight -150

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    I got back on the scale today and was down 2 lbs since Friday. Compared to last round I'm right on track, doing even slightly better. Thank goodness my experiment didn't set me back. I'm just about halfway through my round and as long as I stay POP should be able to get back to LIW.

Hope everyone is doing great on P2! Sending whoosh vibes your way.
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    P2 / Rx Injections
    My first weigh-in for Round 3 and I am down 1.6 lbs! I was hoping to lose all 2.6 of loading weight the first day - but I'm sure it will be gone tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great day!
    ~ Kim ~

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx Inj
    Down .4 today. Today was supposed to be my LIW, but I decided to extend until this weekend. Saturday is going to be LIW because Tuesday night I have a company dinner and I would like to have a big steak with veggies! LOL I just don't have it in me to start Phase 3 this week and. Still no car and no money for another one until next month. I am starting to panic a little bit, because my son goes back to school on the 27th and as of right now I have no way to take him. I couldn't sleep at all last night which probably contributed to my small loss. Happy losing eveyone!
    R1: Started 06/23/12
    SW: 156.6
    LIW: 131.8 (-26.8)

Attempted a round 2 in September 2012, but it was a disaster to say the least. I am now in the right mind to get back on it!

Round 2: SW: 157
    VLCD1: 156.6

Goal- 125
    SSG- 115!!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg drops
    First weigh-in and down 2.4! Although, I went back to sleep and when I woke up and hour later, I was down another 0.8. I make myself count my first weighing though. Not the 3.8 loss I had first day last round but I'll take it.

Anyone else have some vision problems at the beginning of VLCD? I forgot I had experienced that last time until my vision got a little fuzzy last night before dinner. It went away last time after a week or so but is kinda weird.
    Kasey

5'8", Goal weight -150

Senior Member thirteenblessings's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    I'm having issues with not weighing too. It's been three days but I think I'm going to hop on tomorrow to see what it says. I am finding that not weighing is backfiring on me. I have this little evil voice in my head that says stuff like "go ahead and cheat, you have a week before you have to see the disasterous results on the scale". I haven't cheated but it's been more tempting than when I have to hold myself accountable everyday. Then again I did have TOM and I know I always gain during TOM so I haven't had to deal with the depressing same number on the scale every morning, or even the dreaded gain at all the past few days. But TOM is out of town, well he's packing his bags for an early departure tomorrow anyway, and I really feel like I need to see how week 2 is humming along. I FEEL thinner. I FEEL good. I guess that's the whole point in this...not about some arbitrary number but about how you FEEL. And overall I FEEL great. But knowing what is going on is worth something too.

Guess I'll decide tomorrow morning if I want to pull the scale out or not. I can tell you today I was really puffy and I'm glad I didn't weigh because I know it would have been high but false.

I'm having a tough time this round. I feel like I'm just not as into it. I don't care as much about the diet and I'm bored as heck with the food and find myself just not even bothering with eating sometimes because I'd rather be hungry than eat whatever my options happen to be. Or I'll have a protein shake, which I find I'm doing more often than not for dinner because nothing else is appetizing at all. I'm counting down the days until it's over and from time to time, regret starting again to begin with. I feel much hungrier and much weaker than I did last round. But I also don't think I can hit my goal in the next two weeks. So I need to decide if I want goal that badly or if I just want to do as clean of a round as possible and be done with it and pray I stabilize this time. I guess I have awhile to figure that out. As much as I'm not liking P2 this time around, P3 terrifies me.
    ~Heather
    Round who knows. Phase 2. HHCG Pellets
    Week 1: (7)
    VLCD 8: 165.5 (1)
    "Do or do not. There is no try" ~Yoda