Popular Pages

Page 247 of 348 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3477

Thread: P2 Be True - mid May starters wanna group up?

R/P/M
    R2, P2 Injections
    I have a question for those of you who exercise. Does your scale not increase when you workout? I always do, that's why I'm back here again so soon. I began using my treadmill, walking fast and some interval running, and my scale goes up and up. I know in a week or two I'm not gaining muscle, it may be water weight, but even my clothes don't fit. I love to work out and that's my issue I can't seem to conquer. I wish I could figure this out on my own, I'd write a book. Any advice?

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by caymangirl8 View Post
    I have a question for those of you who exercise. Does your scale not increase when you workout? I always do, that's why I'm back here again so soon. I began using my treadmill, walking fast and some interval running, and my scale goes up and up. I know in a week or two I'm not gaining muscle, it may be water weight, but even my clothes don't fit. I love to work out and that's my issue I can't seem to conquer. I wish I could figure this out on my own, I'd write a book. Any advice?
    My workouts in P2 are usually pretty easy. I focus on length/endurance and not difficulty. For instance, I still do a 50 minute workout, but the resistance level on machines is lower and I rarely run. I don't gain when doing that in P2. In P3 I started doing strenuous workouts again and settled about 2.5 over LIW as an average weigh-in. Once my body got used to the new, strenuous workouts, I didn't gain. I think you'll always gain a little when you add in new exercise or up the difficulty level, but that should plateau at some point. Not sure that helps you if you're always gaining...
    Kasey

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

5'8", Goal weight -150

R1P2: 40 days, lost 26 lbs (incld. load), 187.4-161.4 (.65/day)

R2P2: 21 days, lost 17 lbs (incld. load), 169-152 (.80/day), screwed up P3

R3P2: started 8/12/13

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx Inj
    Down another .4 today. 2 more injections for me. I have been having trouble getting all my water in the last few days. So I am going to shove water down my throat and hope for big losses these last 2 days!! I think my first P2 lunch is going to be a BIG chef salad with hard boiled eggs and sugar free sliced meat from the deli and my wonderful ranch! I wish I could add cheese too, but I am adding in eggs first to make sure I am tolerant. It's just too easy to grab some hard boiled eggs on the way out the door! Hope everybody had great losses!
    R1: Started 06/23/12
    SW: 156.6
    LIW: 131.8 (-26.8)

Attempted a round 2 in September 2012, but it was a disaster to say the least. I am now in the right mind to get back on it!

Round 2: SW: 157
    VLCD1: 156.6

Goal- 125
    SSG- 115!!

Senior Member thirteenblessings's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    I will catch up today I promise!! Anyway I weighed in today and am annoyed that I am still not at my LDW from last time and I'm almost 2 weeks into this round. I know TOM kind of screwed things up and I haven't been perfect this week with my protocol because TOM was wicked and hormones were insane, but I guess I'm just a little bummed about that. I do still have another week and I might add one more TOPS just because I feel like this week was a bust. I'm 2 pounds from ADJUSTED LDW from last time. Oh well, stressing about it isn't going to change anything. It is what it is. Anyone have similar experiences with R2? My goal really wasn't to lose weight, but that would have been a nice side effect LOL. I guess I'll give it another week before I throw in the towel on this round and see what happens. I really think TOM is to blame for all of this. I gained 2 pounds and stalled all week.

I'm reading this book called the Four Agreements. It's really eye opening. I highly recommend it. It's on Amazon and kindle.

Today I'm going to the dermatologist to have a mole looked at. I've had it my whole life but lately it's been hurting and the shape is changing and it's growing so it needs to go. I assume they'll remove it today too. Anyone ever had a mole removed? What's it entail? It's on my bra line and I was hoping to go to yoga with a friend tonight but not sure that's going to be possible if they do remove it.

That's about all I have. Just gearing up for back to school. They start a week from today! Crazy! Have a good day everyone!
    ~Heather
    Round who knows. Phase 2. HHCG Pellets
    Week 1: (7)
    VLCD 8: 165.5 (1)
    "Do or do not. There is no try" ~Yoda

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thirteenblessings View Post
    I will catch up today I promise!! Anyway I weighed in today and am annoyed that I am still not at my LDW from last time and I'm almost 2 weeks into this round. I know TOM kind of screwed things up and I haven't been perfect this week with my protocol because TOM was wicked and hormones were insane, but I guess I'm just a little bummed about that. I do still have another week and I might add one more TOPS just because I feel like this week was a bust. I'm 2 pounds from ADJUSTED LDW from last time. Oh well, stressing about it isn't going to change anything. It is what it is. Anyone have similar experiences with R2? My goal really wasn't to lose weight, but that would have been a nice side effect LOL. I guess I'll give it another week before I throw in the towel on this round and see what happens. I really think TOM is to blame for all of this. I gained 2 pounds and stalled all week.

I'm reading this book called the Four Agreements. It's really eye opening. I highly recommend it. It's on Amazon and kindle.

Today I'm going to the dermatologist to have a mole looked at. I've had it my whole life but lately it's been hurting and the shape is changing and it's growing so it needs to go. I assume they'll remove it today too. Anyone ever had a mole removed? What's it entail? It's on my bra line and I was hoping to go to yoga with a friend tonight but not sure that's going to be possible if they do remove it.

That's about all I have. Just gearing up for back to school. They start a week from today! Crazy! Have a good day everyone!
    Heather, thanks for the book recommendation!

If it makes you feel any better, I'm not back at my LIW either, but I'm losing at my typical rate, which is surprising because I've gone off plan a couple times this week. My head is back in the game though and I feel like I can get 3-5 more pounds out of this round. Try to hang in there.

My DD had a mole removed and pain/recovery was minimal. It was awhile back though so I don't remember if she worked out the same day. Thankfully it ended up being benign, but it grew back, just not as dark.
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R5/PH2/hHCG
    Afternoon all, down .8 today.....like in touching distance of the century mark...should pass it tomorrow...woohoo. crusted black pepper filet mignon for lunch on romaine with a sauce I made out of beef broth, tb mustard, Bragg's Amino acids, onion powder...used a dash of worcestshire sauce on meat as it grilled on the foreman grill....really good.....

Youngest daughter and grandkids come tomorrow....been cleaning all day...getting guest area ready.....it will be a good week and a half and thankfully have settled into Phase 2 so should be ok.....though am definitely feeling the drop in stamina....

well, guess back to the grind.....bbs
    One foot in front of the other, each day a new opportunity for success.

Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg drops
    Down 1.4 this morning. Gotta love the first week of P2!! At this point last round, I had lost 0.8 more but I'd say I've tracked last round pretty well. I was worried this round would be a bust. Guess it's still too soon to count my chickens though....

I always feel bad for everyone when TOM arrives. I am on BC and skip my placebo when I'm on hcg (doctor approved). Anyone who is able to and planning to do more hcg in the future - you may want to consider that. I know it doesn't work for everyone.

I hope the scales are kind to everyone tomorrow!
    Kasey

5'8", Goal weight -150

R/P/M
    R2P3
    Blog Entries
    Good afternoon to all - well It looks like this thread is fairly busy after all! That is good news. Well today is VLCD 3 and I am down 4.5 pounds so far. I also really love this first week and typically I don't lose better on any other week, although up to three pounds is always loading weight.

I already feel better, and for the first week I do love the feeling of liteness. However, my biggest goofs typically are in week 2, that is when I seem to slip if I'm going to go off. So I must come up with a plan - so what do the rest of you do to derail temptations when they come. I for sure will have them as I have company coming this weekend et, et. I actually have tons of plans the next three weeks, so maybe one at a time.
    ON Saturday I have a Luau to go to, drinking, food et, et. Any advice would be appreciated.
    I will need to take this one step at a time I guess.

Angie: I can't believe how sick you got, my sister has the flu right now also and has been very ill. Hope you get feeling better soon :0

13- I have no idea about running - I also work out regular but don't do anything to strenuous - I've decreased my weights and usually alernate walking/lite jog. Keep it easy and you can add about anything I think - my doctor told me no heavy weights or lifting.

Have a great day ladies, and good job with the losses!!
    Kelly

R1P2 start - 173.0
    R1P2 LIW - 157.2
    TOTAL LOSS - 15.8

R2P2 start = 159.0
    R2P2 LIW = 145.0

R3P2 WEEK 1 = 151.0 - 143.0 ( -8.0 )
    R3P2 WEEK 2 = 143.0 (-0.0) I deserve that!

R3P3 WEEK 4 = 141.0
    R3P2 RESTART = 145.0

TOTAL LOSS =

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellep View Post
    Good afternoon to all - well It looks like this thread is fairly busy after all! That is good news. Well today is VLCD 3 and I am down 4.5 pounds so far. I also really love this first week and typically I don't lose better on any other week, although up to three pounds is always loading weight.

I already feel better, and for the first week I do love the feeling of liteness. However, my biggest goofs typically are in week 2, that is when I seem to slip if I'm going to go off. So I must come up with a plan - so what do the rest of you do to derail temptations when they come. I for sure will have them as I have company coming this weekend et, et. I actually have tons of plans the next three weeks, so maybe one at a time.
    ON Saturday I have a Luau to go to, drinking, food et, et. Any advice would be appreciated.
    I will need to take this one step at a time I guess.

Angie: I can't believe how sick you got, my sister has the flu right now also and has been very ill. Hope you get feeling better soon :0

13- I have no idea about running - I also work out regular but don't do anything to strenuous - I've decreased my weights and usually alernate walking/lite jog. Keep it easy and you can add about anything I think - my doctor told me no heavy weights or lifting.

Have a great day ladies, and good job with the losses!!
    Kelly
    I didn't tell anyone but my husband I was on this diet last round (or now) and had a ton of pressure to drink, mostly from my 4 sisters. I found that once I had a glass of wine in my hand, people stopped bugging me. So I started carrying around a drink which my husband would drink or I would set down later. Or sometimes I'd fake drink it. Worked pretty well to shut people up. I have a wedding this weekend and am going to cut out fruit that day to have a glass of red wine, but plan on nursing the same drink all night (hopefully). That peer pressure sucks! Especially when you don't want to tell them the details of your diet Although even when I said I was just "watching my weight" or "on a diet" people still encouraged me to cheat.
    Kasey

5'8", Goal weight -150

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Kelle, I keep a list on my phone of food & restaurants I get a craving for. Just telling myself I can have the stuff on that list in P3 or P4 actually helps me. Rarely do I ever want that stuff when I'm finally able to have it. I've gotten through many a happy hour by drinking sparkling water. It looks like a vodka or gin tonic. I live in Austin and everyone is on some sort of health kick so I never really stand out with my diet. Outside of my family no one knows I'm doing the hcg protocol, but if anyone pushes food/drinks on me I tell them that my doctor has me on a food elimination diet due to allergies. If anything, turning food & drink down is a skill we need to master no matter what phase we're in, so getting practice in P2 isn't such a bad idea.
    Last edited by marvless; August 9th, 2012 at 06:19 PM.