Popular Pages

Page 254 of 348 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3477

Thread: P2 Be True - mid May starters wanna group up?

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg drops
    FINALLY!!!

Yes Maria, the whosh fairy was very good to me as well. Down 1.8 this morning!!! So, 9 more weigh-ins until LDW and I have 6.2 left until my goal. Definitely possible, but we'll see. Not sure I could have handled another disappointing scale moment. I was crabby and tired and craving sweets badly yesterday. I'm feeling much better today and I'm sure the loss has something to do with that extra energy.

I'm a little nervous for this weekend. We have nothing planned and my husband is only sort of on board with this diet. He tries to be supportive and sees I'm happy but also thinks with so little left to lose, I should just eat normal and exercise. I explained the science behind resetting your hypothalamus and he shut up. He didn't seem to buy it though. We're both attorneys so analytical arguments are frequent in our home

Has anyone watched "The Weight of the Nation" documentaries on HBO? A friend told me about them and I downloaded them for free on iTunes. I've only watched a small portion of them but I found one part very interesting while being on this diet. The doctor was explaining how a 160lb woman who has been that way her whole life is different than a 160lb woman who had to lose weight to get there. They can eat the exact same thing and the later may gain weight while it has no effect on the first woman. it explained the woman who had to lose weight needs to eat 10% less to maintain, or needs to work out to make the difference. That explains why with traditional dieting you can never just go back to eating like a normal healthy person and why so many people gain weight back when they try to. I guess this diet would try to fix that by resetting your hypothalamus. Anyways, they may still be free and I found the portion that I've watched so far to be really interesting and educational.
    Kasey

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

5'8", Goal weight -150

R1P2: 40 days, lost 26 lbs (incld. load), 187.4-161.4 (.65/day)

R2P2: 21 days, lost 17 lbs (incld. load), 169-152 (.80/day), screwed up P3

R3P2: started 8/12/13

R/P/M
    R5/PH2/hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by KimKS View Post
    Well girls, I finally made it --- to ONEderland!!!!! I weighed in at 199.8 (barely) this morning!! I am so excited. And I have one more week left in this cycle so I hope to get down far enough that I don't ever go back over 200 again. Yay!!!
    OMG Yay!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One foot in front of the other, each day a new opportunity for success.

Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2

R/P/M
    R5/PH2/hHCG
    So much goodness going on, tis really cool......Well, I bit of a "oh poo", but so not stressing it....disappointed yes, but it'll go away.

I'd been having an apple every night warmed in microwave with a bit of sweetener and allspice or cinnamon (green apple)....and didn't have any greens last night...so...went with the red one that was in there.....HUGE mistake....I hadn't calculated for the increase in sugars and carbs and calories and had just winged it thinking...not a huge difference..right?

Wrong....greens aren't as sweet as red, thus the need for sweetener......anyway..put on .6 overnight....then...my first...official cheat? .....it wasn't on my menu plan....but I couldn't fall asleep.....have been having horrible horrible night cravings...and nibbled like less than a TB of cocoa crack......

Oh well, it'll slip off....now....how about some awesome news?

When I went to work Wednesday night...my jeans, and they had just been washed, were so big..I mean I was like swimming in them...a huge difference even from Sunday.......so much so my jeans were getting horrible to wear, so baggy and loose....

Today when DH took me to walmart to replenish green apples, I tried on jeans......*drumroll please*

I went from a size 22 to omg I'm wearing 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Two more sizes and I will be at my original weight of 12 and am now wondering if as things are shaped differently as I will actually end up in like a 10 or 8.........but omg I was expecting to buy one pair of jeans in the size 18....and when I tried them on and they were to big.....I thought I was going to faint.......

Anyway, that's my good news

Keep going everyone, it's been a wonderful day!!!

Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2

R/P/M
    P2 / Rx Injections
    Maria - Congrats on the loss! And I love your new profile pic!

Kasey - So glad you got your woosh! Interesting what you heard in that movie. I totally believe it. BUT - I think hcg changes everything and it's amazing to me that people who have done hcg can eat WAY more calories than they should and not gain. I love this stuff.
    ~ Kim ~

5'10" ~ Start Wt 231.6 (5/12/12)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

My Blog - http://hcgchangedmylife.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    R5/PH2/hHCG
    btw Maria...love the pic!!!!

*goes to find courage to do an updated one*

Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Morning ladies, thx for the compliments on my new pic. It was taken Tuesday at my DD's 28th birthday party.

Kim, saw your WI on MFP - you're doing great!

Sennaria, congratulations on the smaller size! What a nice surprise! I hope you rebounded from your slight gain. FWIW, gains like that aren't uncommon and it may not even be from what you ate. In my last round I had 3 gains that were bigger than that, but they were always followed by solid losses.

Kasey, good luck with staying POP this weekend! We have about the same number of days left and are both very close to goal, let's keep eachother accountable and get there!

Angie, how are you doing today? I hope we get that rain we were promised this weekend!

AFM, I had another whoosh today and am back to the 120s! I was down 1.1 and now just 1.3 from my LIW. I'm only 5'2" and being this close to goal losing a few pounds makes a big difference. I've really had a lot of fun shopping for Fall clothes this week! Now I just need summer to be over so I can wear them.
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by marvless View Post
    Kasey, good luck with staying POP this weekend! We have about the same number of days left and are both very close to goal, let's keep eachother accountable and get there!
    Thanks! I noticed we're in pretty much the same boat too. Crossing my fingers we both make it to our goal!!

Down 0.4 this morning. After the beginning of this week, I'll definitely take it with a smile.

I have a bachelorette party in Arizona over labor day weekend during my first week of P3. This morning I was looking at myself in a swimsuit and it's the first time in a long time I've been very pleased. It makes me even more excited for my trip. I've been happy with my weight before but never my stomach or thighs, where I always have abnormal fat. I feel so vain, always wanting to check myself out in the mirror

Good luck to everyone this weekend!!
    Last edited by khollinr; August 18th, 2012 at 09:14 AM.
    Kasey

5'8", Goal weight -150

R1P2: 40 days, lost 26 lbs (incld. load), 187.4-161.4 (.65/day)

R2P2: 21 days, lost 17 lbs (incld. load), 169-152 (.80/day), screwed up P3

R3P2: started 8/12/13

R/P/M
    P2 / Rx Injections
    Yay for all the losses today!! I am down .8 so I am excited about that. My second week tends to be a really good one for me and this round is no different. I still have 2 more weigh-ins this week and I've already lost 5.4 lbs! My goal for the round was 15 lbs. and I've lost 10.6 so I have 4.4 lbs. to go! I am so excited!! My last injection is Friday so I'm hoping I can do it!
    ~ Kim ~

5'10" ~ Start Wt 231.6 (5/12/12)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

My Blog - http://hcgchangedmylife.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx Inj
    So up 1.6, but I ate 2 double cheese burgers and vanilla cake. LOL I am determined to to sabatoge myself I guess. LOL still under LIW so I am doing high protein and lots of water today to try and drop down some this weekend! I might do another steak day Monday or Tuesday to get another buffer. I am going to get a laser this weekend and laser cheese and eggs for sure though today! Haven't had a regular bm at all though during P3 so I am about to make a big glass of smooth moove and see how that goes. Have a great weekend!
    R1: Started 06/23/12
    SW: 156.6
    LIW: 131.8 (-26.8)

Attempted a round 2 in September 2012, but it was a disaster to say the least. I am now in the right mind to get back on it!

Round 2: SW: 157
    VLCD1: 156.6

Goal- 125
    SSG- 115!!

R/P/M
    R2/P4/injections
    Hi Everybody!

It looks like everybody is doing really well! Sennaria - How exciting about your major drop in sizes!! I can't wait to be down to a 16! I'm hoping to be there by the wedding. Kim - Looks like the cycling is really working for you! Marvless - Your new picture?? You look crazy beautiful!! Heather - Sounds like you're doing good! And knitting? I just don't have the patience for it, but I have a friend who knits and loves it!! Kasey - You're so close! I'm so jealous! Angie - Sounds like you're doing good! I think I'm going to have a hard time reading about your P3 food when I'm on P2!!!

I am on my second day of loading. I had to postpone my start date, but tomorrow will be VLCD1. My ex-husband has been really jacking with my son's head, so I've been really focused on making sure he's ok. I didn't want to get started and have a lot of stress interfering with my losses! But, I guess it's as good as it's going to be for a while, so I'm moving on. I did find out that my fiance' has to go out of town a week from Monday for a couple of days. My son & I are going to go with him, so it ought to be interesting to be on a mini-vacation during P2! Not sure how I'm going to pull it off, but I'll make the best of it! Anyway, just wanted to check in! Hope everybody's having a great weekend!!
    Cheryl

R1P2 : Start date 5/11/12
    Load weight: 278.4
    LIW : 248.0 (-30.4lbs)

R2P2: Start date 8/19/12
    Load weight: 250.4
    LIW : 228.8 (-21.6lbs)

Total lost: 49.6lbs