Popular Pages

Page 108 of 348 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 3477

Thread: P2 Be True - mid May starters wanna group up?

So Im still sick and seeing the dr at 245. I believe my cold has turned into a raging sinus infection. I decided to buy some organic canned tomato sauce,not pasta sauce just plain tomato sauce. There was no sugar listed on the label. I put together a nice hot bowl of chili using lean ground beef and spices.. I hope it doesn't hurt me but I was desperate for something hot and comforting.
    Anyone else used anything like this with good or bad results?
    Oh, and to top off my sick week my scale broke last night... I was so bummed to not be able to see my progress this morning.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

R/P/M
    R3/P3 hHCG
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sennaria View Post
    awww I'm sorry....I guess it like anything is going to be different for everyone.
    No problem I certainly don't blame you. I'm sure the weight will start dropping again at some point, and I expect that at least the new 2 lb gain will be gone again tomorrow.

Senior Member thirteenblessings's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by misscartwright View Post
    Oh man I so badly want to be in the 140's as well...I am leaving for vegas next wednesday so I am doing a planned interuption and have to try and stay on P3 protocol and then get back into P2 for another week when I get back. I am happy with how much weight I have lost so far but I would be OVER THE MOON if I made it to the 140's.

You are SO close! you can do it, I am 156 so I have a bit further to go...that means when you get there you have to let me know how the 140's taste haha
    Me too! I would be thrilled if I could end this round at 148ish. My secret goal is 140 though. Not sure I can do that in two more weeks but stranger things have happened. I know at 148 I can wear nearly everything in my closet though.

Vegas, how fun! I'm going to Phoenix this weekend but I'll only be gone for three days and I am going to stay OP. Gonna be hard to resist the food and drinks as there will be some pool parties, but I can do it I'm sure. I'd for sure have to go on a PI for Vegas though. Curious to hear how that goes for you!
    ~Heather
    Round who knows. Phase 2. HHCG Pellets
    Week 1: (7)
    VLCD 8: 165.5 (1)
    "Do or do not. There is no try" ~Yoda

R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    I made a chili on Sunday and it was really good. I didn't gain or lose the next day but I was in the middle of a week long plateau anyway so not sure if that would have been affected had I not had the chili. I suspect not. Good luck at the Dr., that must be miserable. :/
    ~Heather

R/P/M
    R6/ph2/hHCG
    Good morning everyone! Woohoo....woke today to a 3.2 pound loss. After inching down it feels so good! (Not to mention the smooth move tea worked last night and that I think definitely helped with the loss). So I finally broke my first mini-goal....I have my end goal broke into 3'rds and I just passed the first 20 pound loss mark holding at 21.2!!

Asparagus - I normally do -not- like asparagus, but I was so tired of greens my husband had been offering to make me some grilled asparagus for a change insisting I would like it...so I hesitantly did it last night.....omg it was so good. And so filling! I am finding I am not finishing a lot of my meals, the greens part (spring mix, romaine, spinach) as I'm full. A good feeling.

Welcome Ortho! I'll definitely be around awhile as I still have 3 weeks to go or so (doing the 40 day round).

I'm finding myself getting so nervous thinking ahead to P3 and worrying about the stabilizing I do -not- want to put this back on. I must admit I need to read more about it, as I'm having a hard time grasping how the increase in calories won't put it back on...I know it works, I'm just one of those types who thinks about things way too hard.

Here to everyone having a wonderfully awesome day!
    One foot in front of the other, each day a new opportunity for success.

Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2

Rnd 6
    and the journey continues

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ehcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by thirteenblessings View Post
    Welcome Orthorep! Round 3? Wow! Can you tell us a little about how your R1 and R2 went?

Went shopping in my closet this morning. I put on a pair of size 8 capris and they fit! I didn't wear them as they are still a bit too tight in the butt area for my liking but I think in another week they'll fit really well. !
    Oh yes, round three! I started with a 21 day round and lost about 12 lbs and was able to maintain within 2 lbs of my LDW. My second round, I went from 171 to 151.2 within a 40 day round...had a rougher time with R2 (a few cheats here and there that caused several day stalls). R2 ended six weeks ago and again, was able to stay within 2 lbs of my LDW until........last Tuesday, my new boyfriend and I went to the beach, when I got back Saturday, I weighed 161.2!!! I gained 10 pounds in a week!! So, I loaded Sunday and I am now trying to lose the remainder of my weight plus the crazy 10 lb gain in 5days!

All in all, I've had an awesome hcg experience! I've learned that P3 is by far the most important part of the process so that you teach your body to stay at that weight!

Getting into a size eight was my most exciting part!! Something about those single digits!! Great job!
    Starting weight: 182.2 lbs

Goal weight 135!

R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    Good morning everyone! Woohoo....woke today to a 3.2 pound loss. After inching down it feels so good! (Not to mention the smooth move tea worked last night and that I think definitely helped with the loss). So I finally broke my first mini-goal....I have my end goal broke into 3'rds and I just passed the first 20 pound loss mark holding at 21.2!!
    WHOA!!! 3.2?? That's so incredible! Congrats!

Well I"m no expert on P3, but what I understand from P&I is the following: The two loading days serve to trick your body into thinking those are it's normal calorie intakes. So let's say you ate 2100 calories both days, something like that. You're taking the HCG which activates your hypothalamus so it thinks you usually consume 2100 calories and that's what you need to eat to maintain your weight. You then start the VLCD eating which makes up about 500 calories. The other 1600 calories your body pulls from abnormal fat stores to compensate the difference. So you're still eating 2100 calories but we lose weight because fat weighs a lot! We just aren't losing muscle like in most other diets.

When you hit P3, your hypothalamus should be rested and be reset and you should be able to actually eat 2100 calories without gaining. The reason Dr. S says no starches, grains or sugars is because those are the foods people tend to be the most sensitive to. So we stabilize our new weight which programs the hypothalamus to think that's our normal weight and it tries hard to stay there. That takes 3 weeks. Then we can SLOWLY add back in the starches, grains and sugars to see which, if any, we might be sensitive to.

I am not sure I explained it well but that's how I understand it. Hope someone else chimes in that might have more experience
    ~Heather

R/P/M
    R6/ph2/hHCG
    That helps a lot! Especially showing how the whole cycle works together.....thanks!
    One foot in front of the other, each day a new opportunity for success.

Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2

Rnd 6
    and the journey continues

R/P/M
    Phase 2 Rx HCG through ND

Asparagus - I normally do -not- like asparagus, but I was so tired of greens my husband had been offering to make me some grilled asparagus for a change insisting I would like it...so I hesitantly did it last night.....omg it was so good. And so filling! I am finding I am not finishing a lot of my meals, the greens part (spring mix, romaine, spinach) as I'm full. A good feeling.

Welcome Ortho! I'll definitely be around awhile as I still have 3 weeks to go or so (doing the 40 day round).

I'm finding myself getting so nervous thinking ahead to P3 and worrying about the stabilizing I do -not- want to put this back on. I must admit I need to read more about it, as I'm having a hard time grasping how the increase in calories won't put it back on...I know it works, I'm just one of those types who thinks about things way too hard.

Here to everyone having a wonderfully awesome day!
    Sennaria - congratulations! That's huge! I was so happy when I passed the 20 pounds lost! Its really motivational! Hey, P3 works and it is actually kind of fun once you realize Dr. Simeons is right and trust it. I know some gals that were eating like 3000 to 5000 calories and maintaining. Im doing a 40 day round, maybe we'll be in P3 together.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

March - August 9 2012
    Start 152lbsLIW 125.2
    P4 last day 129.4
    --------------
    April 2013 Start 139 loading
    P2 W1 <6.2>
    P2 W2 <.2>
    P2 W3 131.8

R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    That helps a lot! Especially showing how the whole cycle works together.....thanks!
    Even though I also know how the theory works I'm scared too. I've never in my life been able to eat more than about 1200 calories without gaining at an alarming rate. We'll see how this goes. I'm excited to be able to eat like a normal person and not gain. That would be just so amazing!
    ~Heather