Popular Pages

Page 110 of 348 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 3477

Thread: P2 Be True - mid May starters wanna group up?

Senior Member thirteenblessings's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by ParamedicMoo View Post
    Hello! So I did a fage yogurt day (some people use it on phase 3 instead of steak or apple days). I've done it once before and eat yogurt occasionally. I eat it with stevia and fruit or sometimes just stevia. After no loss yesterday I lost. 8 today.which is what happened last time too. I eat a cup in the early part of the day and a cup st night and drink all my fluids. Also used smooth move which helped so not sure which one got the losses started.the 150s are so close I can taste it. Tho I tried on some clothes yesterday and still barely fit in a size 10. Ny goal was an 8. I have 8 mote days before I planned to stop because my family is coming and then I go on vacation. Really worried about p3.
    I have heard you talk about planned interruptions. Can you tell me more? Wondering if I could do a 2 week interruption and then go back into p2. Would you have to load again?@ with o3 foods or just normal loading. Does this only work for homeopathic? Does anyone know the max # of days you can do hcg? My pamphlet says the same as the injections. Also curious about the 2 vs 3 day no hcg blvd?
    wondering if my hunger and weird emotional crap is pms. Started tom yesterday which is on time and similar except I had cramps and I haven't had those for ages...since I had surgery for endometruosis. I remember reading in the protocol that some women stop hcg during tom. Wondering if that's why yesterday after struggling with hinger I just had a headache and didn't even feel like I needed the drops.
    Anyways have a good day, sorry for the spelling im in my phone and it's a pain to fix them!
    wondering if anyone would be interested in staying together in p3 and 4? Id like to follow your progress!
    I got way worse PMS on HCG so that could be it.

I'll have to look into the yogurt day. I don't like steak (Weird, I know!) so that might be a good solution if I gain 2+ in P3.

I didn't stop taking my HHCG while having TOM. Some do, some don't. I figured that rule applied more to the injections.

I would ask Grammy about the planned interruption. It's very specific and I wouldn't want to give you wrong information.

Yep, I plan to be here for another 2 weeks or so in P2 and definitely plan to stick around in P3. I need all the support I can get. This is the last time I go on a diet and I am determined to stabilize this weight.
    ~Heather
    Round who knows. Phase 2. HHCG Pellets
    Week 1: (7)
    VLCD 8: 165.5 (1)
    "Do or do not. There is no try" ~Yoda

R/P/M
    R5/ph1/hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by annie1111 View Post
    Sennaria - congratulations! That's huge! I was so happy when I passed the 20 pounds lost! Its really motivational! Hey, P3 works and it is actually kind of fun once you realize Dr. Simeons is right and trust it. I know some gals that were eating like 3000 to 5000 calories and maintaining. Im doing a 40 day round, maybe we'll be in P3 together.
    That would be awesome!! I go into it just before the 4th of July!
    One foot in front of the other, each day a new opportunity for success.

Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2

R/P/M
    R5/ph1/hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by thirteenblessings View Post
    Even though I also know how the theory works I'm scared too. I've never in my life been able to eat more than about 1200 calories without gaining at an alarming rate. We'll see how this goes. I'm excited to be able to eat like a normal person and not gain. That would be just so amazing!
    That is me...exactly. Eat like a normal person and I gain weight...and I mean even smart eating like a normal person......my metabolism had I swear literally stopped and nothing I did seemed to start it up.

Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ehcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by ParamedicMoo View Post
    Hello! So I did a fage yogurt day (some people use it on phase 3 instead of steak or apple days). I've done it once before and eat yogurt occasionally. I eat it with stevia and fruit or sometimes just stevia. After no loss yesterday I lost. 8 today.which is what happened last time too. I eat a cup in the early part of the day and a cup st night and drink all my fluids. Also used smooth move which helped so not sure which one got the losses started.the 150s are so close I can taste it. Tho I tried on some clothes yesterday and still barely fit in a size 10. Ny goal was an 8. I have 8 mote days before I planned to stop because my family is coming and then I go on vacation. Really worried about p3.
    I have heard you talk about planned interruptions. Can you tell me more? Wondering if I could do a 2 week interruption and then go back into p2. Would you have to load again?@ with o3 foods or just normal loading. Does this only work for homeopathic? Does anyone know the max # of days you can do hcg? My pamphlet says the same as the injections. Also curious about the 2 vs 3 day no hcg blvd?
    wondering if my hunger and weird emotional crap is pms. Started tom yesterday which is on time and similar except I had cramps and I haven't had those for ages...since I had surgery for endometruosis. I remember reading in the protocol that some women stop hcg during tom. Wondering if that's why yesterday after struggling with hinger I just had a headache and didn't even feel like I needed the drops.
    Anyways have a good day, sorry for the spelling im in my phone and it's a pain to fix them!
    wondering if anyone would be interested in staying together in p3 and 4? Id like to follow your progress!
    I do know that if you do a planned interruption for more than 10 days, you have to load again but if is within 10 days, you don't. You basically have to stop the drops 2-3 days (I do three) and continue to eat vlcd even with a planned interruption so it's an ordeal to it... I tried it and gained a couple lbs back but I didnt have a choice but to do one.
    Starting weight: 182.2 lbs

Goal weight 135!

R/P/M
    R5/ph1/hHCG
    Diets tried.....well...that is what's funny..I've never been one for "fad diets". I have always tried to eat in a balanced manner......back 15 years ago, I had 100 pound weight loss (3 kids, 3 years blah blah)...and I did it by weight training, and I ate salad, salad and more salad, with ranch, maybe a hard boiled egg...slowly added in cottage cheese, yogurt and did it over a year and a half. Best shape of my life. Kept it off about 10 years, opened the restaurant and started the most horrid eating habits, like..not eating all day, cept for maybe 2 slices of provolone to calm my ulcer down then dinner like at 9-10 oclock when I was doing the books. Slowly weight started adding up. Then..I hit 45....omg, it's like my metabolism literally stopped and nothing I did, gym, change in diet, nothing helped. I'd lose 10 pounds and it would slow come back on.

I geared up for this for 2 months before starting, knowing it would literally not be a diet but a change in my life. I have adjusted so many bad habits...coffee is down to a shocking 2 cups a day....I do have a few cups of hot tea instead (green tea, sleepytime tea, smooth move when needed, a mint if I have a hankering for another)....and water never used to cross my lips! Now, I must be close to 1.5 sometimes 2 gallons. a day...2 gallons when outside, its horribly hot and humid here. And..I'm eating a routine noon and 5 mealtimes! I've never been a breakfast person so I don't miss that...but find it refreshing to wake up a bit hungry (odd isn't it?)...so on phase 3 hope to be able to finally start my day off right, by eating something....

Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2

Thirteenblessings - Oh Im sorry lol. Baby #5

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

R/P/M
    R2 / P2/ 30+days injections
    Starting out in week 4 doing better already! Down -.6 today. Not no 3.2 (congrats on that) but better than the -.2's & -.4's I was getting.
    I am within 5 lbs of the goal I set. If I can lose more than that, it'll be great. I'm glad you pushed me on to not qive up too soon. (I would've finished out to day 23) Today is the 23rd injection. So 16 lbs lost is OK, right? I hope my losses are picking up again!

SInce I fly out on the 22nd. . . Do you think I should go into P3 about 1 week before I leave? Can that get me into P3 habits to keep me going while I'm gone? I know I am going to have foods I shouldn't so I am already mentally preparing for a steak day during my trip. Then when I get home I will have another week left of P3 to get on track.
    Week 1: 6.8 lbs lost
    Week 2: 4.0 lbs lost
    Week 3: 3.8 lbs lost
    Week 4: 2.8 lbs lost
    Week 5: 2.4 lbs lost
    last 4 days: 3.0 lbs lost
    22.8 lbs total

Senior Member thirteenblessings's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    Anyone else freezing despite the weather? I go to my car at lunch and just sit there because I feel that my office is so cold, even though my thermostat says 74.3. Just glad I'm doing this in the summer and not winter
    ~Heather
    Round who knows. Phase 2. HHCG Pellets
    Week 1: (7)
    VLCD 8: 165.5 (1)
    "Do or do not. There is no try" ~Yoda

R/P/M
    R3/P2/rx injections
    Thirteen- I have been freezing ever since i started p2 ! So glad im not the only one i wonder why this is does anyone know?

R/P/M
    R5/ph1/hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessed2012 View Post
    Thirteen- I have been freezing ever since i started p2 ! So glad im not the only one i wonder why this is does anyone know?
    *chuckles* I wish I had this, sadly my body overrides it with the wonderful thing called "hot flashes"

Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2