Popular Pages

Page 120 of 348 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 3477

Thread: P2 Be True - mid May starters wanna group up?

R/P/M
    r3/p3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sessy View Post
    Makes sense to me what you're saying Charles, so I'm more confused now than before, but 3 days is 72 hours after last injection. I'll see if I can get any more clarity on it, possibly from Granny and let you know. I totally agree though..do not want any "alarming" results for not doing it correctly. Also, I think you need to do 23 days of injections as the least amount of time so it helps you stabalize. Again, maybe a granny question? We'll get through this!! Thanks for the info!
    So cute, she goes by Grammy. She usually says 72 hours on RX and 48 on homeopathic. Dr. S contradicts himself and says 72 hours in one place and 3 days in another. The moderators seem to agree on this issue.
    Monica

R1 - 27 lbs lost (LDW 150)
    R2 - 14.6 lbs lost (LDW 135.4)
    R3- 15.9 lbs lost (LIW 134)

Senior Member thirteenblessings's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    Found this website through the Facebook page someone recommended awhile back. Interesting theories on the science behind how and why this works, and also using LR in Phase 3 and beyond:

http://weightlossapocalypse.blogspot...-dose-hcg.html
    ~Heather
    Round who knows. Phase 2. HHCG Pellets
    Week 1: (7)
    VLCD 8: 165.5 (1)
    "Do or do not. There is no try" ~Yoda

R/P/M
    R1/P2/DIY Homeopathic Drops
    Blog Entries

http://hcgcookbook.blogspot.com/2011...e-day.html?m=1

This is a brief explanation. If you google hcg phase 2 you will find a bunch of stuff and videos. The first time I tried it I had a few days of really small losses so I tried it. Lost a pound the next day and losses picked up. The day before yesterday I stalled so tried it again, .8 loss did it again yesterday and lost 1.6.
    I eat a cup of the 0% (use 0% for p2, full fat for p3) and I eat 1cup for lunch with about 1/2 tsp stevia, STIR WELL, and you can add fruit but I usually only do that the first serving because it is slightly high in carbs. Yesterday I had raspberries, day before strawberries (raspberries are allowed on my friends protocol for injections so I've had them a couple times). Then another cup, usually without the fruit for dinner. As ling as your dosing is correct and you aren't extremely active you shouldn't be hungry.
    The apple cider vinegar: I use the braggadocio unpasteurized, unfiltered. I've read alit and ut has NUMEROUS health benefits but has been said to help with weight loss in general and some hcg protocols include it. What I have read says it is better to take it by the tablespoon instead of spread thriught the day in water which can affect the enamel in your teeth. I take 2-3 tbsp WITH FOOD then swish water around, take a few drinks and eat. I find it makes me feel fuller, especially when drinking water which is part of why it works for weight loss. The days I remember to take it it does seem to increase losses.
    There are theories about fage being off protocol and that even if something is helping losses during p2 it can affect you during maintenance. But a vegetarian can have milk and cottage cheese on protocol so im nit TOO worried. Actually I've heard it makes introducing dairy easier. And to me it seems better than an apple day because you are getting almost as much protein as you get from meat with no fat and an allowable # of carbs compared to the fruit we are allowed to have.like I said try at your own risk...but im sick of meat and I think eggs slow me a bit and im trying to bust through the last week and lose as much as I can.

R/P/M
    R2 / P2/ 30+days injections
    I'm down another -.6 this morning. I am already ahead of my Wk 3 losses! Week 3 must be Torture Week. I didn't read that in the vacation brochure. LOL
    So those of you in week 3, keep plugging away, it does get better!
    I should be mixing my last vial on Friday morning. I won't be using it all up, tho, due to my trip. I may stop @ day 30, which is June 11, I will have my 3 VLCD and a wk of P3 under my belt before I leave. Or can I get away with only a day or two eating P3 before I leave?
    I could almost stop now when I run out of hCG, but now that I'm losing again, I want to keep going and make that goal!
    Week 1: 6.8 lbs lost
    Week 2: 4.0 lbs lost
    Week 3: 3.8 lbs lost
    Week 4: 2.8 lbs lost
    Week 5: 2.4 lbs lost
    last 4 days: 3.0 lbs lost
    22.8 lbs total

I cheated with tomato soup!
    I made it myself with organic canned tomato sauce with no sugar. I added chili, garlic and onion powders. It was hot and so comforting. Im fighting a nasty bug and I assumed this would be the lesser evil and I needed something soothing. I am worried about the sodium... I bet I stall I intend to only have protein for dinner and I cut out the melba and fruit already (couldn't stomach them anymore) so do you think I made a HUGE booboo or a small one?
    HELP

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Lol...braggs ...not braggadocio ...stupid auto correct!

R/P/M
    R6/ph2/hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by PSer View Post
    I'm down another -.6 this morning. I am already ahead of my Wk 3 losses! Week 3 must be Torture Week. I didn't read that in the vacation brochure. LOL
    So those of you in week 3, keep plugging away, it does get better!
    I should be mixing my last vial on Friday morning. I won't be using it all up, tho, due to my trip. I may stop @ day 30, which is June 11, I will have my 3 VLCD and a wk of P3 under my belt before I leave. Or can I get away with only a day or two eating P3 before I leave?
    I could almost stop now when I run out of hCG, but now that I'm losing again, I want to keep going and make that goal!
    Yay!! Grats
    One foot in front of the other, each day a new opportunity for success.

Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2

Rnd 6
    and the journey continues

Quote Originally Posted by Misslisamae View Post
    I cheated with tomato soup!
    I made it myself with organic canned tomato sauce with no sugar. I added chili, garlic and onion powders. It was hot and so comforting. Im fighting a nasty bug and I assumed this would be the lesser evil and I needed something soothing. I am worried about the sodium... I bet I stall I intend to only have protein for dinner and I cut out the melba and fruit already (couldn't stomach them anymore) so do you think I made a HUGE booboo or a small one?
    HELP

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
    I made tomato soup in week 1 and I still lost - it was week 1 though. There is actually a p2 recipe for creamy tomato soup (you put cottage cheese in it - vegetarian option) As long as your tomato sauce really had no sugar in it I think you should be ok I used can tomatoes for mine.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Misslisamae:
    DRINK AT LEAST 80+ OUNCES of water, don't have any fruit, tomatoes, or onions, protein only. If you have it take the apple cider vinegar and drunk 1-2 cups of green tea and you should be ok

Quote Originally Posted by ParamedicMoo View Post

http://hcgcookbook.blogspot.com/2011...e-day.html?m=1

This is a brief explanation. If you google hcg phase 2 you will find a bunch of stuff and videos. The first time I tried it I had a few days of really small losses so I tried it. Lost a pound the next day and losses picked up. The day before yesterday I stalled so tried it again, .8 loss did it again yesterday and lost 1.6.
    I eat a cup of the 0% (use 0% for p2, full fat for p3) and I eat 1cup for lunch with about 1/2 tsp stevia, STIR WELL, and you can add fruit but I usually only do that the first serving because it is slightly high in carbs. Yesterday I had raspberries, day before strawberries (raspberries are allowed on my friends protocol for injections so I've had them a couple times). Then another cup, usually without the fruit for dinner. As ling as your dosing is correct and you aren't extremely active you shouldn't be hungry.
    The apple cider vinegar: I use the braggadocio unpasteurized, unfiltered. I've read alit and ut has NUMEROUS health benefits but has been said to help with weight loss in general and some hcg protocols include it. What I have read says it is better to take it by the tablespoon instead of spread thriught the day in water which can affect the enamel in your teeth. I take 2-3 tbsp WITH FOOD then swish water around, take a few drinks and eat. I find it makes me feel fuller, especially when drinking water which is part of why it works for weight loss. The days I remember to take it it does seem to increase losses.
    There are theories about fage being off protocol and that even if something is helping losses during p2 it can affect you during maintenance. But a vegetarian can have milk and cottage cheese on protocol so im nit TOO worried. Actually I've heard it makes introducing dairy easier. And to me it seems better than an apple day because you are getting almost as much protein as you get from meat with no fat and an allowable # of carbs compared to the fruit we are allowed to have.like I said try at your own risk...but im sick of meat and I think eggs slow me a bit and im trying to bust through the last week and lose as much as I can.
    So it is only yogurt and fruit throughout the entire day? I just looked up the nutritional value and there really is alot of protein in it! I have never heard of this before though.