Popular Pages

Page 246 of 348 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3477

Thread: P2 Be True - mid May starters wanna group up?

R/P/M
    R2P3
    Blog Entries
    HI Ladies,
    After an interruption and break I am back on P2 with three weeks before me. Everyone on the other thread is moving on but me so I hope you don't mind me joining in on this P2 thread.
    I look forward to getting to know you all a bit more. I started this round right after July 4th but had some hcg troubles ran out for two weeks and just started up again. I had a two week interruption
    and I'm hoping that after three weeks I will still be able to stabalize okay. I read in the protocol as long as you have at least 21 days after an interruption you should be okay.
    Do any of you have any experience here?

Anyway I am happy to be back on P2 and losing new weight again soon.
    Kelly

R1P2 start - 173.0
    R1P2 LIW - 157.2
    TOTAL LOSS - 15.8

R2P2 start = 159.0
    R2P2 LIW = 145.0

R3P2 WEEK 1 = 151.0 - 143.0 ( -8.0 )
    R3P2 WEEK 2 = 143.0 (-0.0) I deserve that!

R3P3 WEEK 4 = 141.0
    R3P2 RESTART = 145.0

TOTAL LOSS =

R/P/M
    R5/ph1/hHCG
    Welcome Kelly! We aren't quite as vocal as we were a month or so back...but there are a few of us newly starting rounds...Kim, me and Khollinr, marvless and 13....(last two have been on their round for awhile longer)....the first three just started this week....so good luck and look forward to getting to know you and support you!
    One foot in front of the other, each day a new opportunity for success.

Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx Inj
    Down .4 today suprisingly. I was up from 2am puking my guts out and with diarreah (tmi) and extreme dizzyness. Idk what was wrong with me. I haven't changed my meals at all. There isn't much in my guts on P2 and I spent a lot of time dry heaving. My ribs and back are feeling it today. I still got up and came to work though. With no car I need all the money I can get right now. Still feel a bit dizzy, but other than that I am a bit better. I found the Walden Farms everybody has been talking about! I got the BBQ sauce and baked my chicken in it. I brought it for lunch and am going to nibble on it. Hopefully I can keep it down!
    R1: Started 06/23/12
    SW: 156.6
    LIW: 131.8 (-26.8)

Attempted a round 2 in September 2012, but it was a disaster to say the least. I am now in the right mind to get back on it!

Round 2: SW: 157
    VLCD1: 156.6

Goal- 125
    SSG- 115!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R2, P2 Injections
    Hi everyone. Today is VLCD4 and my total loss is 4.4 so far. My kids went back to school today so I've been busy cleaning the house up from their summer mess. Just had lunch, on my way to pick them up from school soon. I have to run to the store for more veggies, it's going good so far. I feel like I never left this diet, I just finished a round beginning of July, so I'm in the zone. Just keep checking off each day on my calendar until the start of P3, my favorite phase. Hope you all have a great day!

Senior Member thirteenblessings's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    I have another week left OP - next Saturday will be 23 days. I might add another week since this week was a wash with TOM. But my real question is this: There's a 5K coming 9/27 that I've been dying to run in. I'm not in the best 5K shape right now after doing back to back protocols and I'd probably have to start training again. Is this something that you think I could start doing before I'm done with P2 or would that screw things up too badly? It's not really new exercise because I used to run 5K everyday, but I have to admit that I haven't really been running in awhile so my body isn't currently used to it. I haven't done anything more vigerous than yoga and walking all summer. I just miss my hiking and Zumba and running. What should I do?
    ~Heather
    Round who knows. Phase 2. HHCG Pellets
    Week 1: (7)
    VLCD 8: 165.5 (1)
    "Do or do not. There is no try" ~Yoda

Senior Member thirteenblessings's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by KimKS View Post
    I know!

How was everyone's weigh-in today? I am down 1.2 lbs. on VLCD3. Total lost this round of 2.8 lbs. So I have lost my load weight and I am moving along now. I weighed in at 206.8 today - I can't wait to get to Onederland!!! So close!
    I'm stalled out BIG TIME. Same as Friday. Stupid TOM. Ugh. At least I'm not gaining though I weighed today despite telling myself I wouldn't until Saturday but now I regret doing it. Ah well.
    ~Heather
    Round who knows. Phase 2. HHCG Pellets
    Week 1: (7)
    VLCD 8: 165.5 (1)
    "Do or do not. There is no try" ~Yoda

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg drops
    13 - I find I can do the elliptical and stationary bike pretty easily while in P2. That may help your lungs prepare Also, walking is great prep for running.

Down 3.2 this morning!!! Funny thing is, I dreaded getting on the scale this morning because I didn't feel thin. Weird. Total loss from first two days of VLCD is 5.6. I hope to be below last round's LIW by the end of my first week and if this keeps going, I'll definitely make it. Last round, I had a 3 day stall at the end of my first week so hoping that doesn't happen again.

I know I'm barely into this round, but I feel much less motivated this time around too. The weight I am at now has been my "skinny" weight for most of my adult life so I feel pretty good and I know that's contributing to my lack of motivation. I'm 5'8" and pretty athletically built. In the 160's I'm a size 8/10 and look good/healthy, so I don't have that urgency some of you have spoken of either. But, at 150 I would probably be a more comfortable size 8 and get rid of the excess abnormal fat I still carry in my belly and thighs. Who knows though, maybe I'll hit 150 and the problem areas will look the exact same. Bodies are weird. I just keep reminding myself how easy and great 40 days felt last round and that compared to that, 21 days is nothing. It's only 3 weeks out of my life!

The lack of motivation is also why I decided to participate more on the forum this round. We can keep each other accountable! Good luck ladies!
    Kasey

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

5'8", Goal weight -150

R1P2: 40 days, lost 26 lbs (incld. load), 187.4-161.4 (.65/day)

R2P2: 21 days, lost 17 lbs (incld. load), 169-152 (.80/day), screwed up P3

R3P2: started 8/12/13

R/P/M
    R2/P4/injections
    Hi everybody!

I'm trying to come back for another round, but I'm having trouble mixing. I got my HCG somewhere different this time, and it's totally different than my R1 HCG was. Before, the HCG powder was already in the "permanent bottle" that I used to draw my injections from. I mixed it by injecting the bacteriostatic water into the bottle. That was it. It was done.

THIS time, I have Bacteriostatic water in a bottle, a mixing bottle, and 2 vials - 1 vial has the HCG in it. The other one has sodium chloride in it which I've never used before. I'm so confused on how it all ends up mixed together!! I asked Beth, but I haven't heard back from her yet. Apparently, you can use the Bacteriostatic water OR the sodium chloride to mix with the HCG OR you can mix both together with the HCG!! WTH???? I'm going to look on youtube to see what's on there. If anybody has any ideas, they are most certainly welcome!!
    Cheryl

R1P2 : Start date 5/11/12
    Load weight: 278.4
    LIW : 248.0 (-30.4lbs)

R2P2: Start date 8/19/12
    Load weight: 250.4
    LIW : 228.8 (-21.6lbs)

Total lost: 49.6lbs

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    From what I know you don't use the liquid that comes with your hcg. You would just use bac water. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Heather, I've been able to do the glider, swim laps with a board and do a few light weights. I do it more to keep moving than anything. It's all at a very easy pace, not at all intense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk