Popular Pages

Page 82 of 348 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: P2 Be True - mid May starters wanna group up?

R/P/M
    R2 / P2/ 30+days injections
    Quote Originally Posted by gettingtothebikini View Post
    Those Damn chips .... and they know you can't have JUST one ! GOOD JOB ! You did the right thing !
    Thanks!
    And they know I love them dearly! LOL That's just it. Would I have enough control not to go back and grab a handful, then another?
    Week 1: 6.8 lbs lost
    Week 2: 4.0 lbs lost
    Week 3: 3.8 lbs lost
    Week 4: 2.8 lbs lost
    Week 5: 2.4 lbs lost
    last 4 days: 3.0 lbs lost
    22.8 lbs total

R/P/M
    R2/P4/injections
    Hi guys!

As missymom knows, we had bad storms all day yesterday in the DFW area. Our internet (and TV) were down from the time we got up at 8am until the time we went to bed at 2am. So, I just tried to catch up on all the last day and half of posts. The problem is that everything kind of jumbles together when I try to read it. I've been really dizzy since Monday. I had an upset stomach Monday night and Tuesday night. I thought I might have some kind of bug, but I still don't feel well. I'm going to get a B12 shot in an hour and a half, so we'll see if that helps. I think I might have them check my bp while I'm there as well. It's a strange feeling, like I'm not really here. And my body feels kinda tingly, too.

At least I was still losing a few ounces each day. I was up to a 22lb loss yesterday, but this morning I'd gained 1lb4oz!! I've done nothing wrong! I haven't cheated at all. In fact, I skipped one of my fruits both yesterday and the day before because of my stomach hurting. I haven't gone to the bathroom since Tuesday, and TOM should be here tomorrow if it happens on schedule. But, I've seen people writing that while on the HCG, they lose even when they're about to start. So, I don't know what's going on. That's almost a 2 pound gain! Anybody have any thoughts?
    Cheryl

R1P2 : Start date 5/11/12
    Load weight: 278.4
    LIW : 248.0 (-30.4lbs)

R2P2: Start date 8/19/12
    Load weight: 250.4
    LIW : 228.8 (-21.6lbs)

Total lost: 49.6lbs

R/P/M
    r3/p3
    Quote Originally Posted by zachsmommy View Post
    Hi guys!

As missymom knows, we had bad storms all day yesterday in the DFW area. Our internet (and TV) were down from the time we got up at 8am until the time we went to bed at 2am. So, I just tried to catch up on all the last day and half of posts. The problem is that everything kind of jumbles together when I try to read it. I've been really dizzy since Monday. I had an upset stomach Monday night and Tuesday night. I thought I might have some kind of bug, but I still don't feel well. I'm going to get a B12 shot in an hour and a half, so we'll see if that helps. I think I might have them check my bp while I'm there as well. It's a strange feeling, like I'm not really here. And my body feels kinda tingly, too.

At least I was still losing a few ounces each day. I was up to a 22lb loss yesterday, but this morning I'd gained 1lb4oz!! I've done nothing wrong! I haven't cheated at all. In fact, I skipped one of my fruits both yesterday and the day before because of my stomach hurting. I haven't gone to the bathroom since Tuesday, and TOM should be here tomorrow if it happens on schedule. But, I've seen people writing that while on the HCG, they lose even when they're about to start. So, I don't know what's going on. That's almost a 2 pound gain! Anybody have any thoughts?
    Sorry for the loss of internet and TV. I quite often gain when TOM is about to start. It is not uncommon and will drop off after TOM. You are probably just retaining water.
    Monica

R1 - 27 lbs lost (LDW 150)
    R2 - 14.6 lbs lost (LDW 135.4)
    R3- 15.9 lbs lost (LIW 134)

R/P/M
    R2, P2 Injections
    I feel the same way. Yesterday I felt weird, had a headache for almost 2 days, and had many things to do but just wanted to do nothing. Today I have tons of energy and feel great. Hope I feel the same tomorrow because I have to drive my 8yr. Old daughter an hour away to get her Communion pictures taken. We are a month behind schedule. It stinks, but the best photographer I've ever used is over an hour away, but so worth it. I have 3 other kids at home and have a lot to do. I don't have time to feel crappy. I'm not sure why we feel good one day and not everyday.
    Last edited by caymangirl8; May 31st, 2012 at 12:40 PM.

Stopping in to say hello all....down a pound today. I'm at a new low weight...honestly can't remember the last time I've been here. I've got about a week left on my round 2.

Senior Member gettingtothebikini's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Round 3, Phase 2, HCG1234 sublingual drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikblondiew View Post
    Stopping in to say hello all....down a pound today. I'm at a new low weight...honestly can't remember the last time I've been here. I've got about a week left on my round 2.
    Congrats !

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Hello, My name is Julie and I WILL rock a bikini this year.

R1 - (LDW 188.4)
    LIW- 175
    loss R1= 13.4 lbs.

R2 - (LDW 178.4)
    LIW-162.8
    loss R2= 15.6 lbs

R3 - (LDW 172) - a bust
    LIW - 164.2
    loss R3= 7.8 lbs

R4 - (LDW 168)
    LIW - 159
    loss R4= 9 lbs

***pregnancy - birth of my little one Sept 14th 2013***

R5 - (LDW 183)

R/P/M
    R6/ph2/hHCG
    Good day everyone, getting a late start here due to busy morning. Increased my potassium today, bad leg pains..well...not bad but yeah they hurt and hips...*sighs the joy of getting old*.....and don't want to do the banana. Feeling kind of blah as I lost (but didn't gain!) 0 from yesterday to today and did nothing different. And overall this week is so much slower than last and it's kind of trying to bum me out. But at least I don't weight what I did when we started.
    Made a great taco dressing out of my mustard today, was a nice change.

Well, back to work for me....I hope everyone has a great day.
    One foot in front of the other, each day a new opportunity for success.

Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2

Rnd 6
    and the journey continues

R/P/M
    P2 / Rx Injections
    Y'all - I think I'm losing my mind. I forgot to take my injection this morning! I was wondering why I was feeling more hungry then usual! Duh. So I went ahead and did it this afternoon. I think the summer schedule of sleeping later and no real routine is to blame. I guess I need to come up with some kind of plan so I don't forget again.
    ~ Kim ~

5'10" ~ Start Wt 231.6 (5/12/12)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

My Blog - http://hcgchangedmylife.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    R1 43days (-19) HHCG. R2 43days Injections
    Hi All.

KS: My TOM (or AF as I'm used to calling it) came early and big and bad. It also lasted longer. I've heard thaT in normal so it certainly makes sense that being late could be normal. I think HCG messes with your cycle. Wonderful losses. Makes me want to consider injections for my 2nd round.

Welcome X!

Thirteen, congrats on the size 6!!!

PSer, I tried the body wrap years ago. It was for toning. I have... slacky skin. Always been very envious of those with tight legs. Even people who are heavier than I am often look better because their skin tone is firm. Anyway, I didn't really notice a difference. I do recall they spread lots of stuff on my legs and I would guess it has some oil in it. Because they were very soft afterwards.

Sennaria, tell me about the taco dressing!? I have a wonderful mustard. But it's so strong it doesn't go on much. When my stomach is better I'd love to use some.

Missymom, You're almost there! amaZing!! Can't wait to hear how you're doing on Phase3.

AFM... I'm still having stomach issues. Last night I nearly vomited right before bed. Lots of gas pains and cramping. Yesterday was day three of that (and day 4 of my new drops) and I was seriously considering throwing in the towel. I can't seem to find another kind of HHCG drops with the ingredients of my old bottle. But I skipped a dose this morning just to give my body a little break and it looks like I'm a bit better. I took my noontime dose and took 7 drops instead of 10. I seem to be... ok. Not great but ok. I really want to stick with this. But grimicing in pain all day is not going to be managable. I'm still hopeful it might have been/be a little flu bug. I don't have any gallbladder history and OHSS is unlikely since I went through infertility treatments for low function. We'll see. Down .8 this morning making my total 12.8 pounds on VLCD18. Still slower than most but I do eat 150 grams of protein twice a day so I'm getting about 700 calories. Erg. Starting to feel some cramps as I write. I'm trudging onward tho. Not giving up yet. Might even force my way to day 23 (21VLCD) even if the pain doesn't go away. So at least I can complete the smallest round. Quiting is not my style. Especially since I seems to have mastered the hunger and am making progress on the sugar cravings. I'm a little bummed about all this. But who knows, maybe tomorrow I'll be back to my old self. Crossing my fingers.

I wish you all a wonderful day!

Onward!

meoW.
    Last edited by Meow; May 31st, 2012 at 02:00 PM.
    R1 5/12 HHCGDrops
    188-169 6/21
    D160 173

R2 10/20Inj
    10/23 178.8
    39:161.2
    D75 P3-4 Xmas171.2

R4 43D Inj 700cals
    7/9/13 184.6-167.0
    W1~ (-7.8)
    W2 (TOM -1.4)
    W3 (-3.2)
    W4 (-2.8)
    W5 (TOM -2.0)
    W6 (-.6) Total= -17.6
    P3: 167.0
    D1 166.6 (-.4
    D2 166.4 -.2
    3 167.2 +.8
    4 166.4 -.8
    5 167.2 +.8
    6 167.0 -.2
    7 166.8 -.2
    8 167.4
    9 166.4
    10 166.2
    11 168.4
    12-14 167.6
    15 167.2
    16 169
    17 168.6
    18 169.6
    22 168.6
    24 167.4
    30 168.8
    38 168.6
    40 170

I feel bad for all of you dealing with these TOM issues. I have a friend who's world sucks during hers.

I know it's said all the time, but we can't get caught up in the day-to-day numbers to the point they have an affect on our outlook. I know none of you are that set back emotionally, but I do relate.

Of course I was bummed this morning with my +.2 ... but, I knew it was coming. I am committed, but was letting my old thoughts about hunger slip into my psyche.

I guess I was a little disappointed that I was feeling hunger, not just cravings, when everyone else says they aren't hungry.

I'm now actively working on my dose, and recommitted to following protocol. Today, has been better, but not dialed in just yet.