Popular Pages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pellet hunger issue a bit better today

R/P/M
    R1P2Pellets
    HI, I am new to the forum here. I need to make sure that I don't eat/drink anything within 30 minutes either way with the pellets, right?

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LiddyBug View Post
    HI, I am new to the forum here. I need to make sure that I don't eat/drink anything within 30 minutes either way with the pellets, right?
    Welcome aboard and you are correct.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R1P2Pellets
    Thanks!

R/P/M
    R1/P3/HCG Pharm
    I am on Day 10 of the pellets. My doctor used to only prescribe the injections but wanted to try the pellets on someone. I am taking 1 125 iu pellet twice a day and I am STARVIG. He gave me no instructions on how to take them, except to dissolve them under my tongue, and I also think I may have ruined them. I have dumped them all out in my hand and I let them rattle around in my purse. The doc gave me no direction. When I take it, I salivate and it is really hard to keep it all under my tongue. I hold it there, but I can't tell if it absorbs. I know, right now, I am still starving and I have already taken both pellets today and I even added 1/2 pellet to try to curb my hunger. I have not cheated and even cut out the Melba toast. I must be doing something wrong. Any help/ instruction is appreciated. I would love to know the proper protocol for handling, dosage and administration of these pellets. My doc is using me as his guinea pig. Thanks!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    MrsSammann - the pellets you're taking are rx grade. Most sublingual RX drop users take 166 to 250iu twice a day. So taking 1.5 pellets twice a day might do the trick.. it would bring you to 375 a day which is a bit up from the lowest end of what the rxsublingual drop users have. But... you will run out of pellets faster and have to get more if you only have enough for 23 days.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

Today is my 12th day on the pellets and I'm down 11lbs! By the end of the first week I was so hungry, but just split up my meals too. Fruit and coffee for breakfast, protein and veggie at lunch, melba toast (sometimes), protein and veggie at dinner, and fruit for later that really helps. Sometimes when the hunger was too much I would do 4 in the morning, 5 at lunch and 4 at night and that helped too. But now I'm doing great, doing the regular 4pellets 3x a day. You are not suppose to touch the pellets, pour into the lid and then into you mouth. My directions say not to eat or drink 15min. before or after taking them. And to hold under your tongue until they dissolve before swallowing. Hope that helps. Good Luck

R/P/M
    R3/ P4/pellets
    Like someone else said, I just started taking mine 4 times a day instead of 3 (i do 3 pellets 4x day) and it works pretty well. Sometimes it is just the spacing of it that needs to be changed, and like someone else said, spacing the meals out to where you can have the fruits as breakfast or snack.

*this is with homeopathic not rx grade pellets ( i know nothing of the rx kind)
    Last edited by barblg; February 2nd, 2011 at 07:18 PM.

R/P/M
    R1/P3/HCG Pharm
    Thanks Beth! If I take too much will it make me hungry? I cannot figure out why I am so hungry? A few times I took them and I absolutely felt great. I had so much energy and was in a great mood. I could really feel the efect. Now, I feel nothing when I take them except hungry. Can drinking too much water and green tea cause a problem? I drink a ton because I am hungry. and why do people post that you cannot touch them or shake them? Thanks again, Beth. Big help!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    If you take 1.5 pellets twice a day you'll be getting 375iu a day. Currently you are getting 250iu a day. If you could quarter the pellets and take 1.25 pellets twice a day you'd be getting 312.5iu.

Thing is, I don't think you're supposed to touch the pellets with your hands. I'm not sure if that's just a homeopathic thing or not. It's likely just homeopathic now that I think about it.

The sublingual rx drop users take 332iu a day or up to 500iu per day. If your dose is to low and I think it is....you'll notice the hunger getting better over the course of a couple of days.. if then it gets worse again it means we need to figure out how to back you down a bit.
    My HCG journey blog.

R/P/M
    r1p2 drops
    I'm on day 15 and I'm not hungry, which is good, but if I'm not hungry do I still need to eat?
    Help plz.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast