Popular Pages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pellet hunger issue a bit better today

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    yes brenja you need to eat. At the very least eat your protein each day. Your body needs it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R1/P3/HCG Pharm
    Thanks, Ladies. This really helps me!!

I also had a hunger problem with the pellets but i love the ease of use with them. I started at 4 pellets 3 times daily went up to 5 three times daily when hunger and weakness was a problem and it didn't help. One of the gurus on this forum (think it was grammy) suggested i go down to 3 pellets three times daily and i did and it is much better. I have losty 16 pounds in a little over 3 weeks so i am happy. these last six pounds i wanted to lose this round is a bitch!!! anyway some people take more, less or spread out the dose and i think it is really individualized and you have to play with the dose. Also they should not be touched by hand and they are to be dissolved under the tongue. I usually make a conscious effort to hold them there with my tongue but sometimes they do get away before they are fully dissolved!!! hang in there.. vickie

R/P/M
    R1/P3/HCG Pharm
    Thanks, RXvickie! I think I may be getting too much. I am taking Pharma grade 125 ius 2x per day. I may start taking 1/2 the evening dose and see if that helps. I am bloated and crampy today and I am not due to start yet =/ !

good luck keep posting

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Pellets
    I am on R3 P2 day 28 and have hunger issues the entire time. Changed my dose to 4 pellets 4x a day and it helped a little but now I am really hungry with only 13 days to go but I am having a very hard time managing the growling hunger and constant distraction with hunger. I upped my dose to 5 pellets 4x day and still not much help. I have a significant reduction in energy and don't know how I will manage with a busy family. Does any one have any ideas??????

if you are upping the dose and it is not helping try lowering the dose. this is what i did and it worked!!!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG pellets
    Hi.

I have a question about the pellets. I just started loading today and have taken 2 doses so far. I am going to try 4 pellets 3x daily and go from there. I have been waiting 30 min after I take them before eating and drinking. Do I need to wait a period of time after I eat before I can take a dose? I am going to try to eat something every few hours all day tomorrow for load day 2. I am planning on staying with a 8a/2p/8p dosing schedule.
    Thanks
    Debra

Ht: 5' 5.5" 145lbs

LIW: 129.2

Losses 16.8 lbs in Round 3.

Start p3: 12/04/11

Yes i would say 30 minutes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123