Popular Pages

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: R2P2 Starting 7/7/2012 Anyone Else?

R/P/M
    R3 P2 patches www.frequencyapps.com
    Quote Originally Posted by hihelena View Post
    Great to read all these posts from folks starting up now. Sunnee, thanks for your response. We are the same age and have started VLCD the same day. Must be in the stars Marg, what I am doing for my gall bladder is this. 1) Until loading I really couldn't do too much high fat so had to do 4% yogurt, etc. 2) I see my acupuncturist who pokes my gall bladder points 3) I take apple cider vinegar daily in water (1 tablespoon at least) 4) I take some herbs for gall bladder and liver,5) Digestive enzymes and bile salts, and 6) when I transition into P3 this time I will NOT have chicken livers and a duck egg in the same weekend. I have to be really careful when adding fats back in. Veeerrrryyy slowly. FYI Indigestion is a classic gall bladder symptom (of course it can be caused by lots of things . . . ) I hope I can do it without major problems. Good luck to you too! Gotta say that watching the food network is NOT a good idea tonight!
    Hi Helena - I have heard good things about apple cider vinegar so please let us know about how it works for you. Your experience will be so crucial to our successes!

Quote Originally Posted by littlermrsd View Post
    Great way to start off Day 2 of VLCD! Down 2.8 this morning. Very happy about that. I wanted a good woosh in the beginning as I've been reading about stalls. It gives me some wiggle room. I checked my balsamic ingredients and it was only balsamic. That good. I thinly sliced celery on the diagonal and added a few drops of balsamic to it and I really liked it! It was real crunchy and has a lots of water so it was "juicy." We realized we forgot to get the melba toast! Need to head to the store. One day at a time, ladies...
    Your 2nd day sounds great! Any whoosh is a good whoosh..just think of the alternative. Keep on working hcg..it WILL pay off!

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Morning! So I gained 2.5 lbs in my loading days. Yesterday I weighed in at 188.8, today I'm at 184.4. Thats a 4.4lb loss in a day. Now I really dont count the first 2.5 lbs cause anyone can gorge themselves for a couple of days, gain, then it come off after a couple of days. BUT STILL!!!!! I was kind of nervous because my doc gave me everything to mix myself because from when I saw her and when I was going to start was a couple of weeks. Not that you can mess anything up, ya just never know. So Im very excited!!!!!! Good luck everyone!
    Char, way to go....keep on and stay focused. Happy are we to read your losses!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikicruiser View Post
    Hi everyone
    i started VLCD on July 9 and i've been searching for a forum with a similiar start date! i am a newbie so i hope that is okay. i need all the encouragment and support i can get.

brief history...i'm 49 and had a hysterectomy a year ago, making me gain weight around my hips and thighs, a common occurance i hear. well i am NOT okay with this. and good old trusty weight watchers and my boot camp hasnt budged the weight. so i needed hard core! my friend did hcg and dropped 40lbs and never felt better. i did a lot of research before starting...and i'm so eager to begin this journey. my friend said if you get to a point and want to cheat, just think P2 is only temporary....

yesterday was rough i was VERY hungry, today i feel more energetic and not as hungry but still hungry. i loaded as much as i could but wasnt hungry. maybe i should have forced myself to eat more. i spent alll morning portioned out all my proteins, will freeze them and pull out as needed. i'm all for easy! maybe i need to up my drops to 12 instead of 10. we will see how tomorrow goes.

i'd like to lose 34 pounds, but would be happy between 25-30. i'm tall 6'1, so i have to be realistic. being 160 would be heaven but i want to be able to maintain that weight, if its too low than 165-170 would be ideal.

sorry for being so long winded...its just good to share in this journey with others.
    kristen

PHASE 2 Start: 7/9/12
    R1P2 SW: 194
    VLCD1: 194
    VLCD2: 191
    Kristen,

Along with you, I have tried WW along with several other weight loss programs. Not with the success I have with hcg. Please keep us posted with your successes!

AFM - I am back below my load weight and this is only 2nd vlcd. I can't wait to see where this round takes me!

Sunnee
    Online at the Weight Loss Center

http://frequencyapps.com/affiliate/2004

Cyn - Age: 55 Height: 5' 4" Ed - Age: 57 Height 6'1"

R/P/M
    R4 P2 subq. inj.
    Nice to hear everyone's journey on this thread. And welcome to Kristen. I woke up to 4 lb loss on VLCD day 2. It feels like a lot of water weight gone. This round I'm doing injections (sub q) so it'll be interesting to see how it compares to the homeopathic I did last time. I've been hungry a bit, and shaky at times especially before eating lunch. And yesterday I couldn't get calories up to 500 (428.) I posted about it and got suggestions to eat more veggie portions or even increase the protein. So, trying that today. What's very strange is my thinking about food. I kind of pre-loaded before loading (I guess you could say I fell off the wagon for a couple weeks) and then loaded very deliberately and seriously. SO, food has been in the forefront of my mind for the last few weeks. It's a weird adjustment now, not thinking about food all the time (or maybe thinking about it but not being able to DO anything about it) So my question is , hmmmmmm, wonder what I'll do with all that time?????? Maybe walk the dog at the beach? How 'bout doing some of that writing I've been talking about forever . . . . . . . Such a change of habit!! And a welcome one at that!

Round 1 (40 day) 24lbs.
    Round 2 (40 day) 23lbs
    Round 3 (24 day) 13lbs (gained it all back . . sigh)
    Round 4 (40 day) 23.8lbs

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injection
    Quote Originally Posted by hihelena View Post
    Nice to hear everyone's journey on this thread. And welcome to Kristen. I woke up to 4 lb loss on VLCD day 2. It feels like a lot of water weight gone. This round I'm doing injections (sub q) so it'll be interesting to see how it compares to the homeopathic I did last time. I've been hungry a bit, and shaky at times especially before eating lunch. And yesterday I couldn't get calories up to 500 (428.) I posted about it and got suggestions to eat more veggie portions or even increase the protein. So, trying that today. What's very strange is my thinking about food. I kind of pre-loaded before loading (I guess you could say I fell off the wagon for a couple weeks) and then loaded very deliberately and seriously. SO, food has been in the forefront of my mind for the last few weeks. It's a weird adjustment now, not thinking about food all the time (or maybe thinking about it but not being able to DO anything about it) So my question is , hmmmmmm, wonder what I'll do with all that time?????? Maybe walk the dog at the beach? How 'bout doing some of that writing I've been talking about forever . . . . . . . Such a change of habit!! And a welcome one at that!
    I also cant get up to the 500 calories, and honestly I think an extra fruit portion would really help out my hunger, and headaches.

MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!! How did we all do? I'm down another 1.2lbs today so a total of 5.6 since monday, But I dont really count the first 2.6 as those were load day weights. So 3 days down 3 lbs lost! If I keep that up I will almost be at my goal with 1 round! Have a good day everyone!

7/7 Starting Weight 187.2
    7/9 Weight After 2 Load Days 189.8
    7/10 - 185.4
    7/11 - 184.2
    7/13 - 182.8

R/P/M
    R1P2 - Drops
    Good morning, ladies! Woke up to an awesome 2.4 loss today! I was worried that after sitting in the heat at my daughter's swim meet that might be a little dehydrated and hold water so I drank lots yesterday and a bunch when I got home. Must have been about a gallon!

I'm having a hard time getting to the 500 cals so I've actually increased my protein to 150g instead of adding fruit. I'm actually not eating the fruit at all. I just don't crave the sweetness or the melba right now so I'm holding off as long as I can. It's funny, Friday used to be pizza Friday in our house and now we've decided it's Filet Friday and we're going to find us some nice lean filet mignons to grill up. Can't wait!

Already excited to have done 2 days so far. Every day is one day close to Phase 3!
    Phase 2 SW - 148
    Phase 2 LDW - 133.4
    Phase 3
    Week 1 Start - 132.4
    Week 2 Start - 135.2
    Week 3 Start - 133.6

R/P/M
    R4 P2 subq. inj.
    Good morning all! I've had a great 7 lb weight loss after 2 days of VLCD. Though I'm below my LDW by 3 lbs I'm still above the weight I stabilized at by 4. SO bring it on!!! I'm venturing into the world of beef today (taking a break form that chicken!) and basically feeling pretty good. All that said, I really can't stand tripping about pounds all the time. But that's what happens when you have to weigh yourself every day.
    Wishing you all a good day with abundant energy and resolve!!

Round 1 (40 day) 24lbs.
    Round 2 (40 day) 23lbs
    Round 3 (24 day) 13lbs (gained it all back . . sigh)
    Round 4 (40 day) 23.8lbs

R/P/M
    R4/P3/RX Sublingual
    thank you all for the warm welcome. i am down another 2 for a total of 5. this is the best motivator to see that number going down. i found out i was only eating half my veggie allotment. well that changes today! i'm still hungry but nothing i cant drink my water or tea through. had my steak and asparagus last night and it was SO GOOD! felt like i was treating myself. today shrimp salad for lunch and chicken for dinner. i eat my fruits for breakfast and dessert, drink lemon water and take a milk thistle cap everyday. i hear it helps with all the detoxing the liver is going through and help to aid in weight loss. i have really been noticing my bad habits on this. even when i did WW i would grab a handful of grapes or just graze throughout the day. i cant tell you how many times i have had to stop myself from reaching for something. the awareness is a great tool that will help on future phases.

i hope everyone has a good day, stay strong and we are one day closer to P3! HOORAY!!!

ROUND 4 LOSS: 18lbs

R/P/M
    R3 P2 patches www.frequencyapps.com
    Hi everyone!!! It's so exciting to read about everyone's journey.....I am on vlcd 3 and just 2 pounds shy of ONEderland...I can't wait!!!

Work has been so stressful -- the loonies are trying to run a show they don't have a clue about...and the rest of us are just scratching our head..it's so frustrating.

But thankfully -- I have a job and I am very appreciative of that!

Tiki from just coming off P4 I totally understand your urge to 'grab n go' but well done for resisting!!!

Helena 7 pounds on vlcd 2 way to go!!!! Don't you LOVE this program??

Litter It's very difficult to get exactly to 500 calories but I figure it's been working for me even on days I missed the mark! Work the program as close as you can, none of us are perfect!!

Have a good evening everyone!!

Sunnee
    Online at the Weight Loss Center

http://frequencyapps.com/affiliate/2004

Cyn - Age: 55 Height: 5' 4" Ed - Age: 57 Height 6'1"

R/P/M
    R1P2 - Drops
    Woke up to a slower loss today at -.6 but that's really good and I'll take it. I think parrlic t of it may have been that I was I may have been a little low on water after the meet and so my body did hold on to some yesterday. I could kind of feel it. I'll be really happy when I get under 140. I haven't seen that in a long time. I have a really small frame so 5 pounds on me makes a huge difference. I have decided to do my measurements once a week to see how that is progressing. I really want to jump the gun there but I won't. I have a few outfits I want to fit into and am going to try how they fit every week until I'm done.

Last night I made something really tasty. I took shrimp and sprinkled it with garam masala, hot madras curry, pepper and roasted garlic powder. By sprinkle I mean covered! It was so good. Nice and spicy. Would make a great P3 meal if I could add a little cream to it to make a sauce. Yep, all ready thinking of phase 3. Coffee with cream would be soooooo nice. But, my green tea is nothing to shake a stick at!

Did I tell you guys that my daughter and I ae doing a "fake-cation" here in town and it will be the first day of phase 3 for me. Great timing.
    Phase 2 SW - 148
    Phase 2 LDW - 133.4
    Phase 3
    Week 1 Start - 132.4
    Week 2 Start - 135.2
    Week 3 Start - 133.6

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injection
    MORNING!!!!! How is everyone today? I also only lost .6 and I wasnt too happy about that. I dont think my scale is working right anyways because I have a 10lb weight that I put on it and it was all over the board. So Im going to by a new one today just to be sure! I guess 6lbs since my Monday morning weigh in isnt so bad, but if I keep this low loss Im never going to reach my loss of 35lbs by Aug 17th (My Bday) FINGERS CROSSED!!!!! Last night I had a delicious asparagus soup. 2c chicken broth. (no salt added, it was also low fat and way lower than all the others for carbs) 2c Asparagus, boiled together. Squeezed half a lemon and added garlic powder and pepper. Then blended it all, added a tbs of milk. Added diced chicken that I sprinkled with cayenne pepper when I cooked it. SOOOOOO GOOOOD and easy! Have a good day all.

7/7 Starting Weight 187.2
    7/9 Weight After 2 Load Days 189.8
    7/10 - 185.4
    7/11 - 184.2
    7/13 - 182.8

Hi everyone! I made a post looking for a support group earlier and littlermrsd suggested joining this group. I actually started on the 9th tho.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast