Popular Pages

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: R2P2 Starting 7/7/2012 Anyone Else?

R/P/M
    R3 P2 patches www.frequencyapps.com

R2P2 Starting 7/7/2012 Anyone Else?

Evening all

Tomorrow is my first load day with DH. I successfully completed R1 P2 losing 27 pounds and easily maintained throughout P3 and P4. I would love to see another 20 pounds gone in the next 42 days. DH is joining me for this phase and hopefully will be just as successful. I would love to have some buddies join me on my R2 journey..any takers?

Looking forward to your continued support and encouragement!

Sunnee
    Online at the Weight Loss Center

http://frequencyapps.com/affiliate/2004

Cyn - Age: 55 Height: 5' 4" Ed - Age: 57 Height 6'1"

R/P/M
    R2/ P2/ Hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Hello Sunnee,
    I started R2P2 July 3rd. This is my second ... My total loss for my first round was 36.8 pounds. And like you I am hoping to lose 20 pounds this round too, I am planning on doing another 42 day round this time as well. There are a few people on my post that have started after July 3rd ... here's the link ....http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...d-buddy-52560/ ... come join us!!

BTW I love the fact that you put "Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels" because I always say I am not shooting to be skinny I am just shooting to be healthy!!

Yolanda

R/P/M
    R3 P2 patches www.frequencyapps.com
    Thanks Yolanda, I posted a hello on your thread

Sunnee
    Online at the Weight Loss Center

http://frequencyapps.com/affiliate/2004

Cyn - Age: 55 Height: 5' 4" Ed - Age: 57 Height 6'1"

Hi Sunnee!

27 pounds is fantastic, as is maintaining it through P3 and 4!

I have loaded for two days and today I begin Round 2!

Had good sucesss on 1st round losing 22 pounds! Lost almost another 3 pounds while trying to stablize while on vacation. Staying at relatives house for a week and not feeling comfortable going into the fridge and only eating what I should with limited choices resulted in the loss. Then we were on the road for the next week in hotels and eating out I gained back 6 pounds! Decided to just get right back on board with my 2nd round instead of doing a steak day ect. May not be the best idea but I loved Phase 2 with its structure and results.

Loaded 2 days and now am 159, after two days of loading I gained another 3 pounds!

I am excited to be back on board and hoping to be able to encourage and be encouraged by another great group of ppl. I also want to be a bit more protocol this round As well I know I need to be diligent as far as my P 3 and 4 or this will just be another example of yo yo dieting and that is a bad way to go about this.

Yolee, I like the word healthy better than skinny too! I will come and join your thread too if that is okay!

Good luck Sunnee and any who join in!
    Last edited by Sarainbc; July 9th, 2012 at 11:07 AM.
    Weight Loss Support Group

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.

~Dennis Waitley

I started on the 7th as well. Only gained .5 even though I ate like crazy. Maybe spending some time at the gym and doing a 2 1/2 hr. dance workshop kept me from gaining more. Anyway, today is the first 500 calorie day. So far so good. Since I don't really want to cook more than once a day, I seasoned and grilled 200 grams of chicken, ate half of it for lunch and will make the rest into a chicken salad for dinner.

I'm glad to have found such a supportive group and hope to make use of all of your experience and expertise going forward.

Gypsy

Dance - the vertical expression of a horizontal desire set to music.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injection
    I started on the 7th also!

7/7 Starting Weight 187.2
    7/9 Weight After 2 Load Days 189.8
    7/10 - 185.4
    7/11 - 184.2
    7/13 - 182.8

R/P/M
    R1P2 - Drops
    I started with my load on the 7th, as well! This is my first day of VLCD and I'm on round 1. I weighed in at 148 this morning and am doing a 21 day round and hoping to end up at 130. That's my goal and it's a pretty big one for a 21 day cycle. But, I'm motivated!

My husband is doing it with me, too. It's the only way we'd stay sane. If one of us was eating like a normal person it would not work out!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injection
    Quote Originally Posted by littlermrsd View Post
    I started with my load on the 7th, as well! This is my first day of VLCD and I'm on round 1. I weighed in at 148 this morning and am doing a 21 day round and hoping to end up at 130. That's my goal and it's a pretty big one for a 21 day cycle. But, I'm motivated!

My husband is doing it with me, too. It's the only way we'd stay sane. If one of us was eating like a normal person it would not work out!
    I'm doing 40 days and Im hoping to lose 35. Have you done this before?

7/7 Starting Weight 187.2
    7/9 Weight After 2 Load Days 189.8
    7/10 - 185.4
    7/11 - 184.2
    7/13 - 182.8

R/P/M
    R4 P2 subq. inj.
    Hi everyone,
    I'm starting R2,P2 VLCD today, I just ended 3 days of loading (recommended by my practitioner because of gall bladder having hard time with fats.) Whoever thought that stuffing yourself with fatty food for 3 days would be unpleasant but, honestly, it came up way short of my fantasies. ) I did first round in Feb (hHcg) with 25 lb. weight loss, then about 5 more during P3. I had planned on getting right back into it but had to take some time to rest irritable gall bladder. So I mostly stayed P3-ish for the next couple months until 2 weeks ago when I went off and started eating things I rarely eat. Pizza, in particular.( My body doesn't like wheat or cheese so there you have it. Today (after 3 days of loading) I nearly freaked when I saw the gain. But, I'm trying to stay relaxed and not trip about having to lose some of the same pounds all over again.

This round I'm doing sub q. injections vs homeopathic. Was really hungry a lot last round and got pretty sick at the end. Like you, Sara, I like the simplicity and structure of P2 and I'm glad to be back in it. Grateful to have buddies on this journey. I have several more rounds to go, so in it for a while.

Good luck to all of you. It really helps to know others are out there doing this.

Round 1 (40 day) 24lbs.
    Round 2 (40 day) 23lbs
    Round 3 (24 day) 13lbs (gained it all back . . sigh)
    Round 4 (40 day) 23.8lbs

R/P/M
    R2/P2/100IU
    I everyone! I started on 7/6/12, so I'm now two days into VLC. I only gained 1.5lbs during loading, where as last round I gained about 5lbs. So I'm a little concerned about that. I also have been quite hungry, tired, and weak over the last two days. I just put a post on the board for the senior members, so hopefully one of them will get back to me with some recommendations.
    After reading hihelena's post, I'm wondering about my gall bladder. During my first round I lost about 20lbs, but gained 10 back within a month. Then I started having bad gall bladder pains... I had all the symptoms of a bad one, but then they seemed to subside (at least the painful part). Although I did continue to have a lot of indigestion, and everything related with that. Are there any specific precautions or anything that you are doing because of your gall bladder issues?
    Glad to be using this forum this round! Looking forward to hearing how everyone does!

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast