Popular Pages

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 2..here we go!

R/P/M
    Round 4 / Phase 2 / sublingual drops
    Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    For those of you wanting more info on the Lipman's Version of Pounds & Inches, I have posted a breakdown of the basics on my profile page under the "Blog" section. Hope if helps someone.

Here is a link: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/entry.php?b=12624
    Awesome !!! Thanks for sharing !!! Someone mentioned that in his plan he added lean pork, but I didn't see it on your blog...can you please clarify for me ??? Thanks again !!!
    Evelynne Rosario

HDFE - Work from Home - Customer Service / Sales / Tech Support - (727) 847-9847

99 lbs lost in 7 months !!!

R/P/M
    ROUND 5 PHASE 3
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Ryann and thanks PCanaGirl! Of course you are welcome even if you will be eatting all the good stuff, just don't gloat LOL. I'll check in again tomorrow. I am also doing that lose a pound then stall for a while thing too. I think it is just the way Round 2 goes. Have a good night. Lorie
    The journey to weight loss is measured in baby steps.

Beginning a new journey. Wish me luck!

R/P/M
    Ooooopppsssss...had dinner and forgot to take HCG....can I take it now? I was told, "Take the HCG 15 t0 30 minutes BEFORE eating"...

Oh nooooooooooooo...someone please tell me I can take it AFTER eating, WITHOUT any negative consequences !!!
    Evelynne Rosario

HDFE - Work from Home - Customer Service / Sales / Tech Support - (727) 847-9847

R/P/M
    R1/P4
    A long as you regularly keep it in our system it doesn't matter when you take them in relation to a meal as long as it isnt within 15-30 mins of administering drops because strong flavors can inhibit hcg. Otherwise as long as you take all of your doses every 4 or so hours so it's steadily in your system you should be good! I'd just take it a little after you ate =)
    Start 148.6
    30 days P2 136.6

-12 lbs & -18.75"

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by PCanaGirl View Post
    Hi Evelynne (love your name..sounds so exotic)
    I just completed my 21 day round and have mixed veggies from day 1. The only thing that I didn't do was have pork (it isn't on his protocol either) BUT ...guess what I am having for dinner on Saturday...YUP - PORK..can't wait! I had a protein bar every day during the week and 1 egg and 1/4 cup of egg whites on the weekend. It worked great for me and I will do it again once I get back from holidays. Did I lose as much as I could have...who knows..the average was .61/day which I think falls right into it. I am a picky eater and it just suited me better. I am looking forward to my protein shakes though!
    Thanks girl...my Grandma's "House Helper" was French and that is how this crazy Puerto Rican ends up with an "exotic" French name !!! Jajajajaja
    Thanks for the info...I don't need the eggs because I have my Protein Shake every morning, which are only 50 cal, but will love having combination of veggies...thanks again, enjoy your vaca and your Protein Shakes !!!
    Evelynne Rosario

R/P/M
    ROUND 5 PHASE 3
    Blog Entries
    Hi All, well I am the same today but that's okay. I was expecting it after losing a pound in the last two days. I am still super pumped about being below 140. Have a great day! Lorie
    The journey to weight loss is measured in baby steps.

Beginning a new journey. Wish me luck!

R/P/M
    R1/P4
    So I've been doing good with bacon no issue in the mornings. Last night I added my first protein shake, I mixed the scoop in water and it was actually pretty good. Before I get jay Robb I figured I'd try the Walmart brand first and today I was even down a little.

I'm not fluctuating much out of a pound either way in the mornings. I eat 3 meals a day and am just simply not hungry inbetween. I had a protein shake a couple hours before dinner, that was my first "snack" but really it was a supplement to my dinner because I didn't plan on a lot of steak with my salad. I won't have a scale at my father in laws for a minute so I hope not to fluctuate badly.
    Start 148.6
    30 days P2 136.6

-12 lbs & -18.75"

R/P/M
    R1P2
    Bad news: I weighed the same today. Four days in a row. << sigh >> I know it is typical now that I'm towards the end of the round, but I'm really impatient and strongly considering an apple day tomorrow.

The only thing I am concerned about is that I have been exercising and I know we are hovering around protein deficiency as it is, so I am worried that if I do an apple day, it will backfire on me somehow.

R/P/M

Ideas...

My daughter woke up today with a headache for the 2nd day in a row, and a while ago was feeling nauseaus...VLCD3...she hates taking meds so she won't do a tylenol unless there's no other option...anything else she can do ??? Anything she can eat or drink that will alleviate it ??? Is this normal in HCG's p2 ??? Being our 1st time, I don't know what to do....I told her to drink water but it doesn't seem to be helping...Please help !!!

Thanks !!!
    Evie
    Evelynne Rosario

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish Princess View Post
    My daughter woke up today with a headache for the 2nd day in a row, and a while ago was feeling nauseaus...VLCD3...she hates taking meds so she won't do a tylenol unless there's no other option...anything else she can do ??? Anything she can eat or drink that will alleviate it ??? Is this normal in HCG's p2 ??? Being our 1st time, I don't know what to do....I told her to drink water but it doesn't seem to be helping...Please help !!!

Thanks !!!
    Evie
    It sounds like detox - the first week is the hardest - she can try some green tea or take her fruit as a mid morning snack... but I know that the 1st week of any P2 round is crappy because your body is getting rid of all the processed foods and refined sugar. AND if she used to drink a lot of caffeine and has gone cold turkey she would have a double whammy - tell her to hang in there - drink tea and that it should get better in the next few days.... Advil or tylenol if it is too bad....
    Lara

R1/P2 Started 7/16/2011 -21.2# R1/P3 ended at LDW +2
    R2/P2 Started 9/4/2011 -17.2# R2P3 ended at LDW +6.2 (late night at a banquet :-( )
    R3/P2 Started 11/12/2011 but restarting 12/31/11 Started at LDW+10.4
    Week 1 Total = -8.2#
    VLCD8 = +0.2
    VLCD9 = +0.6
    VLCD10 = -1.6
    VCLD11
    VLCD12
    VLCD13

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast