Popular Pages

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 2 P2 mid-May loaders!

Hey all! Just touching base, so you all don't think I fell off the face of the earth. I did something I really didn't plan on doing originally. But I ended this round early after 23 days. I had too many distractions, too much emotional stuff going on around me. While up in Canada dealing with the inlaws, I had a lot of angry and upset people to deal with (luckily they weren't angry or upset with me, well most of them anyway. Though I did manage to piss off at least one) then came back home to lay a young soldier to rest. He was well loved by this community and there are a lot of broken hearted folks here. I think I dropped at least 10 pounds this short round, I am waiting for TOM to end so I can get a final low weight to figure losses by. I am pretty happy with that, but truthfully my head just wasn't in it. I am anxious to see if my skin tightens up like is has after previous rounds. When I bend over and look at the backs of my legs in the mirror, I want to run away screaming lol. I felt the same way about my underarm dingle dangle and it resolved itself. Hopefully this will too

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by marvless View Post
    Finally got a Whoosh today!! Doing the happy dance for a 1.5 loss! I'm back to a normal BMI and within R3 LIW!!
    Woohoo, Maria!!! Congratulations!!!

So sorry you had such a stressful time, Crazycatlady. Congrats on the 10#s! I take MSM for my skin and I think it is helping. It is looking really good and healthy. Maybe a thought. Good luck stabilizing!

AFM, just down .4 again, but not a word of complaint :P The 90's have been slow and my old injury is playing up so I am thinking that this is a set weight for me from when I hurt my back 8 years ago. I lost a lot of weight after back then that so hopefully as soon as I am past this, it will come off flying.

Have a good day everyone! It is raining here again... glad I got so much yard work done yesterday. Will run some errands and do some sewing today. Time to get the appointments lined up to take care of that root canal as well. I need to squeeze that in in the first two weeks of July.

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

8/17 started high fat/adequate protein/low carb diet (nutritional ketosis):
    Starting weight: 185.4
    11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. View Post
    AFM, just down .4 again, but not a word of complaint :P The 90's have been slow and my old injury is playing up so I am thinking that this is a set weight for me from when I hurt my back 8 years ago. I lost a lot of weight after back then that so hopefully as soon as I am past this, it will come off flying.
    I am so fascinated by resurfaced emotions/trauma. A couple weeks ago I was at the weight I was when I suffered a ruptured tubal pregnancy and had emergency surgery. I hemorrhaged and was in the hospital for a week afterwards doped up on morphine. It was a truly horrible experience. I was conscious of pain during the surgery and tried to yell out but was unable to move physically. So back to a couple weeks ago, TOM was here and I had the worst cramps ever! I was moaning because the pain was so bad. I'd have spasm like cramps where it was hard to breath. Nothing like that happened to me when I hit that weight in my last round, so I wonder if through the terrible cramps this trauma has worked itself out of my system. I'd really love to get your thoughts on this.
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    Phase 2 Rx HCG through ND
    Hi all,

Well Day 1 back OP! Thankfully, down 0.8 after three days of going up! What a yo yo week, ending up with only .2 net loss. 11 more days to go>>>to P3 LR and Paleo eating for the first time. I think this decade change for me is a big one and perhaps that's why I started sabotaging it. I am so thankfull I didn't have to redo the plateau at 132. I'm working on giving myself permission to be lighter and healthier. But mostly, I'm just wanting to get into really good shape for a solid P3 and I need OP on these 11 days to get the sugar and carbs I cheated on out of my system and not affecting me for P3. I'd love to loose closer to my goal too so the .8 down today along with a big Smooth Move cleanout was good. Emotionally, I am in a burned out space finishing up on a project after finishing up a huge project.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

March - August 9 2012
    Start 152lbsLIW 125.2
    P4 last day 129.4
    --------------
    April 2013 Start 139 loading
    P2 W1 <6.2>
    P2 W2 <.2>
    P2 W3 131.8

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Wow what an experience. It must be horrible to feel the pain and not being able to say anything. Did you read the article I linked to a few pages back, about retracing? Our bodies do that, it is obvious to me.

Today, I am extremely clumsy. I feel totally off balance in trying to find a new balance. I fell this morning, then an hour later I bumped myself, and now I am all sore and just want to sit and read. Maybe I will take a bath after I have done my errands. One thing that will help is a few regular chiro visits till I am past this stage.

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by katerinavsharp View Post

I am enjoying new smaller clothes. It seems the woosh fairy has really visited me a lot this round. I have lost 25.2 pounds (in 23 days) including my loading gains. I am pretty pleased with that. No, I am thrilled with that. I am under 200 pounds for the first time in 10 years....And in a few days I will be under 196 which is my lowest weight ever since graduating high school some 20+ years ago. My husband acts like he cannot keep his hands off me (which I love). I saw a close friend this morning that I have not seen in 10 days and he said WOW much have you lost?? A nice compliment. I am trying hard to digest all the changes in my mind. I would love to loose the maximum possible...I would like to stabilize well under 200. I really do not want to see that number on the scale ever again.
    That's so great! Proud of you and inspired!

R/P/M
    I am so fascinated by resurfaced emotions/trauma. A couple weeks ago I was at the weight I was when I suffered a ruptured tubal pregnancy and had emergency surgery. I hemorrhaged and was in the hospital for a week afterwards doped up on morphine. It was a truly horrible experience. I was conscious of pain during the surgery and tried to yell out but was unable to move physically. So back to a couple weeks ago, TOM was here and I had the worst cramps ever! I was moaning because the pain was so bad. I'd have spasm like cramps where it was hard to breath. Nothing like that happened to me when I hit that weight in my last round, so I wonder if through the terrible cramps this trauma has worked itself out of my system. I'd really love to get your thoughts on this.
    Hi Maria,
    Yay, I think this is a real thing. Fat insulated us and the body does store memories in the tissues and muscles. There's science to that now. Be pampering to yourself and that area of your body, soothing and talking to it and telling it what a great job to let that go, drink lots of water and anything that comes up for you to do, like write or draw. Medical trauma is a very real thing that is often overlooked, especially with children.

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    I did read the info you sent - actually I devoured it! It's great to have this group to discuss these types of things.

Sorry about the clumsiness. I've actually had days like that. Never considered needing a chiro visit, but it makes perfect sense. When we were young and going through clumsy periods, my mom would always tell us it's because we were growing up. I think the same thing happens where we're "growing down" lol!

Annie, good job being back on track! Just keep your eye on the prize. Sometimes a new attitude is what's needed and you sound like you're there. I love this statement: "I'm working on giving myself permission to be lighter and healthier." Say it out loud each day and shout it at any obstacle that threatens to get in the way of your goals. Give yourself some TLC so you can recharge emotionally.
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Annie, we posted at the same time. Thanks for your valuable input on medical trauma. I have felt good in that area since the cramps, but I'll be sure to pamper it as you suggested.
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    I did read the info you sent - actually I devoured it! It's great to have this group to discuss these types of things.

Sorry about the clumsiness. I've actually had days like that. Never considered needing a chiro visit, but it makes perfect sense. When we were young and going through clumsy periods, my mom would always tell us it's because we were growing up. I think the same thing happens where we're "growing down" lol!
    Absolutely! My chiro said the same thing yesterday

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

11/19 168.6