Popular Pages

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: ROUND 2! Please join so we can share our experiences, struggles, & triumphs!

Hi all!!!! Happy to report that I woke up to a 1.1 loss despite my two dinners last night . Stats so far: gained 6 pounds on loading...now i'm on vlcd5 and have lost 7.3. So far happy with progress. As for feeling weak, I do have bouts of that sometimes, and when I do I try to have a little more protein. I should mention I do have 2 scrambled egg whites every morning and it doesn't seem to affect me (I did this is round one also).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG drops
    Well, I had no loss today... but I didn't have a gain either. So, we'll see what happens tomorrow. LOL
    R1: 02/20/12 HHCG Sublingual Drops

one determined lady !!! mntnharleygirl's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R4P2 SL
    Blog Entries
    No loss for me today. Tried my vitamins yesterday and a 0 today, going to skip today and see if that makes a difference. They may stall me. either way, I am still going to try to take them a couple times a week...Im with emtee, no loss, but atleast no gain Happy Saturday all =)
    new year new me! first round Spring 2012 but have since fallen off the wagon. looking for support on this journey

R/P/M
    R2/P2/INJECTIONS
    hi everyone, well I gorged last nite and gain 3.6 pounds,YIKES I got some bad news yesterday about my sister-n-law, her lungs were filling up with fluid cause she wouldnt eat or get out of bed and start walking and told the dr. to get out and leave her alone, so the dr. told us when she can't breathe were gonna put a breathing tube in and then when her organs start to shout down,life support, so the dr called in the family and a priest to for the last rites, but this morning the priest asked her "do you want to do your last will and testament?" She said NO, Im not ready to go yet and started eating alittle pudding and drank some juice, so I guess if she gonna fight for her life, Im going to fight to get healthy. So I got my head back in the game and Im gonna try the grapefruit detox tomorrow, so Im hoping monday I will have good releases. Thank you everyone for caring and supporting me during this, you don't know how much it means to me, to have good people cheering me on. Niane
    Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Vlcd 39 155.8
    Re-load 158.8 (+3.0)
    Vlcd 40 155.2 (-3.6)
    Vlcd 41 154.0 (-1.2)
    Vlcd 42 154.8 (+0.8)

one determined lady !!! mntnharleygirl's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R4P2 SL
    Blog Entries
    Niane glad to hear both you and your SIL are going to fight. I will pray for her and your family. I myself am at the same weight for the 3rd day. I am just starting week two of vlcd (today is day 8) it seems to early to be stalling, but still TOM. How long with no loss to be considered a stall? I have been exercising too, so who knows. Going to do as I have seen many others told to do and just stick it out, was so hoping for a woosh this morning !!! Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Happy Sunday all !!
    new year new me! first round Spring 2012 but have since fallen off the wagon. looking for support on this journey

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHDrops
    Quote Originally Posted by kimwilliams View Post
    Am I the only one feeling this way? Anyone else felt this way? Suggestions? Thanks!
    I have read of several feeling worse. I actually have not been dizzy or tired at all this round. Have you tried taking B12? I take one everyday with a probiotic and feel great. Try that out and give it whirl. Let me know how you do?

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHDrops
    [QUOTE=kimwilliams;671748]. My husband is out of town and it's been hard to not cheat and to just say forget it! I had a dream last night about candy! So weird! I blame it on that new dessert show on Food Network that I was watching right before bed. QUOTE]

Amen for food network! I told myself the day before yesterday I would stay away from it b/c Idefiantely thing it prmotes my cheating thoughts. I am suddenyl addicted to anything and everything food. I will admit, I bought 3 get them, yes, 3 new cookbooks yesterday. rediculous!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHDrops
    Quote Originally Posted by mntnharleygirl View Post
    No loss for me today. Tried my vitamins yesterday and a 0 today, going to skip today and see if that makes a difference. They may stall me. either way, I am still going to try to take them a couple times a week...Im with emtee, no loss, but atleast no gain Happy Saturday all =)
    MNT and Emtee-I am right there with you. I DO NOT mean this the wrong way, but this is why we are on the forum...support! It is nice to see you all having a little issues.too. It makes me know I am not alone. Make sense with out offending? I sure hope so.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHDrops
    Quote Originally Posted by mntnharleygirl View Post
    Niane glad to hear both you and your SIL are going to fight. I will pray for her and your family. I myself am at the same weight for the 3rd day. I am just starting week two of vlcd (today is day 8) it seems to early to be stalling, but still TOM. How long with no loss to be considered a stall? I have been exercising too, so who knows. Going to do as I have seen many others told to do and just stick it out, was so hoping for a woosh this morning !!! Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Happy Sunday all !!
    MNT--TOM has been far worse this time than the first round. I am went up and down for 4 days. I am VERY SLIGHTLY hopeful those days are gone. I have seen two days now with losses...small losses. I am now at 168 which is a loss of .6. Today I have to tell you will be an fff day. This means that I will eat 32oz of fat free fage yogurt today. Half for lunch and half for dinner. Those usually work very well for me. I learned it during phase last round only during phase you use FULL FAT FAGE. Most poeple break the stalls with it and continue on losing with no gain backs. I want to kick start my losses for the rest of the week since I only have two days left with only a total .4 loss on the week. You may wantto research phase 2 fff days. Not to mention how delicious it is. Stevia and strawberries, or with cocoa, or even with cinnamon. Yummo!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHG
    Niane - I'm so sorry to hear about you SIL. I will be praying for you and your family. Stay strong!!

Ladies - I do have a confession. I went to a champagne and chocolate bridal shower for my godmother last night. Questioning why I even went when I knew it would be such a temptation. I definitely tried to remain strong, but in the end, caved, and caved big time (chocolate fondue with all the dippers - rice krispie treats, cookies, brownies, potato chips - i mean, salty-sweet??? c'mon!!!, and misc. fruit, plus, cheese and crackers!) This morning, I paid for it, too...up 2.6!! It's frustrating because I know how many days it took to get that weight off, and now I'll just have to do them again, plus some! I'm trying not to beat myself up too hard. I never cheated in R1P2...this is my first true cheat day. I'm just feeling discouraged. I probably need to read the pep talk I was giving bmathis! Because I did two rounds back to back, I'm just feeling like this is taking so long. But then I have to remind myself it's only been since Jan. 1 that I've been doing this. I just miss being able to eat normal foods, in moderation. (Last night was definitely not in moderation, I know!) I just think I should've spent more time in R1P4, but oh well. Again, trying not to beat myself up too much about this and just trying to look at this as a new day - a new chance, but it's not easy! Once I've had the taste of chocolate in my mouth - DANGEROUS!!