Popular Pages

Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting HCG on June 11th 2012 any partners????

Conejoazul....I use the MCT oil after reading about in other websites. It's not as thick as EVOO, and can have some gastric side effects. I use it on my salads with ACV and really enjoy it. Let me know about the lemon pesto...that sounds right up my alley!

Load 6/15 & 6/16
    Start Weight: 145.0 (With load weight)

Week 1: -7.9
    Week 2: -.7
    Week 3: -1.4
    D18: (0)
    D19: (0)
    D20: (-.5) Finally!
    D21: (-.2)
    D22: (-.9)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/injections
    Great job turntables! My losses have been big as well. I guess we should enjoy it now while it lasts.

Notes:

R/P/M
    R1/P2/injections
    Hello ladies,
    I was happy to edit my weight tracker this morning. Today is VLCD 4 and ive lost a total of 10lbs including the 4lbs from loading. I know the big losses overnight wont last long.

Notes:

R/P/M
    R2 / P1 / H-F Homeopathic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rdy2bslim View Post
    Hello ladies,
    I was happy to edit my weight tracker this morning. Today is VLCD 4 and ive lost a total of 10lbs including the 4lbs from loading. I know the big losses overnight wont last long.
    10 pounds! Way to go! Congratulations!
    Dont Sacrifice What You Want Most For What You Want Right Now.

June 15, 2012 Begin Round 1 ............... Start Weight: 165 lbs .................... July 20, 2012: R1 - P2 - VLCD30: 150.0
    Sept 9, 2012 Begin Round 2 ......Pre-Loading Weight: 148 lbs ....................

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections
    Hey Tanisha,

You're closing in on 12 days and still averaging over 1 lb a day, so that's rapid by all means.

To separate emotional eating from hunger - keep very busy. Soon you'll forget about food. If you do get all worked up though, sit quietly by yourself and the feeling will pass. Or so it did for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanisha View Post
    Awesome loss, TurnTable!! None for me again- hopefully still following my no loss followed by larger loss pattern. I'm finding that my cravings are getting pretty strong. Loving the food that I am making, but want MORE of it, and finding the kid's food very tempting. I think it's that emotional eating that I battle with. Anyone else finding this? I've found myself "cheating" having a little extra veg, etc. Sneak eating Need to figure out how to change these patterns if I want to see lasting changes. Am happy with my overall losses, just need to figure out this emotional eating stuff. Think I may try cutting out melbas and see if that helps, because I still crave carbs.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections
    If today's day 4, you basically shed 10 lb in 3 days? You might be returning to dating sooner than you thought!

Quote Originally Posted by rdy2bslim View Post
    Hello ladies,

R/P/M
    R2 / P1 / H-F Homeopathic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticwoman View Post
    Conejoazul....I use the MCT oil after reading about in other websites. It's not as thick as EVOO, and can have some gastric side effects. I use it on my salads with ACV and really enjoy it. Let me know about the lemon pesto...that sounds right up my alley!
    Any recommendations on where to order MCT oil or are you able to buy it locally?

For the moment, I´m just going to mortar my basil leaves with some other herbs, garlic and lemon juice + zest of lemon juice and put it all in a ziplock to marinade a day or so in the fridge with some chicken or shrimp (?is shrimp allowed in Phase 2?). Last night I made a "saté" marinate without the usual oil component to my recipe and it seemed to turn out well enough for grilling meat in the Foreman Grill.

[Oil Free Saté marinade or meat garnish: 1/2 cup lite soy sauce, juice of three key limes or one lemon, 1 medium clove of garlic (peeled), 1 "chunk" of fresh ginger (peeled. I use about a thumb´s worth), 3 small dried chiles ( 1 use Chile de Arbol but I´m in Mexico, you may prefer another) or 2-3 tsp crushed red pepper , 1/2 to 1 cup of fresh chopped cilantro to taste .................. grind all ingredients except cilantro in a blender or with mortar and pestle .... then grind-in cilantro leaves to make a paste to your desired consistancy (more liquid for marinade, thicker for fresh garnish ........... adjust any of the ingredients proportions to suit your personal tastes ... may add salt or sweetner of your choice to adjust the flavor to your preferences ]
    Dont Sacrifice What You Want Most For What You Want Right Now.

June 15, 2012 Begin Round 1 ............... Start Weight: 165 lbs .................... July 20, 2012: R1 - P2 - VLCD30: 150.0
    Sept 9, 2012 Begin Round 2 ......Pre-Loading Weight: 148 lbs ....................

R/P/M
    R3P2 Patches
    Hello! Wow what great losses ladies!! I gave in to a craving yesterday and ate 4 mini candie bars. It was my fault because I was gone all day and didn't eat anything until 5 pm so I was starved that I couldn't wait for my food to cook and grabbed those. No weight gain at least today, could be because I didn't have my whole 500 cal. I actually lost another pound. I've lost 11 total do far and this is day 8. I need to stop waiting so long to eat but I'm not hungry a lot of that has to do with my work schedule. I have worked nights for almost 5 years and I'm used to eating late so I'm on a weird eating routine.

Thanks for sharing the recipes! I needed that variation lol. Getting tired of fish. Ate chicken to much last year that I can't even look at it this time. Been eating more beef and fish this time. Well, have a great day everyone!

http://jenniferratliff.uppercaseliving.net

R/P/M
    PH1 started 6/11/2012 146 lbs - PH2: 6/13/2012 starting weight: 152lbs PH 2 12/25/11 :148lbs
    Blog Entries
    Hi celticwoman

You are more than welcome to join our great group. we are growing day by day and help each other to continue on this journey. Not an easy one but everyone of us here are just great fighters and really inspirational.
    starting date 6/11/2012
    Height 5'3

Round 1
    starting weight 153lbs
    ending weight 140.5 lost 12.5 lbs and put it all back thru bad eating habit.

round 2
    loading days = 6/11/12 150lbs starting. load weigh 152

VLCD : starting weight 152lbs 6/13/12 up 2 lbs from loading.
    Starting weight: lbs
    Week 1: - 8lbs 6/20/12
    Week 2: - 1.5 lbs lost 6/28/12
    Week 3: -3.5 lbs lost 7/5/12
    Week 4:

R/P/M
    PH1 started 6/11/2012 146 lbs - PH2: 6/13/2012 starting weight: 152lbs PH 2 12/25/11 :148lbs
    Blog Entries
    What!!!!! please tell me what you are taking and what you are eating and doing )))

this is just awesome WOW..... you will be at your desired weight very soon.
    starting date 6/11/2012
    Height 5'3

Round 1
    starting weight 153lbs
    ending weight 140.5 lost 12.5 lbs and put it all back thru bad eating habit.

round 2
    loading days = 6/11/12 150lbs starting. load weigh 152

VLCD : starting weight 152lbs 6/13/12 up 2 lbs from loading.
    Starting weight: lbs
    Week 1: - 8lbs 6/20/12
    Week 2: - 1.5 lbs lost 6/28/12
    Week 3: -3.5 lbs lost 7/5/12
    Week 4:

Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast